Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 600

Thread: Luck so far

  1. #201
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,874

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cam Newton is off to a shaky start on a bad team but Luck isn't even in Cam Newton's league as a football player. There is no argument about that. Luck is a lower third of the NFL QB right now and it will get worse this week. I have seen Luck play, RGIII play and Cam Newton play. I don't care that you have a crush on Luck, he isn't close to being the QB those two are right now. Luck has played one good team, Chicago and they made him look very inept. Green Bay will do the same thing but they will rush him even more..... I don't think it is me who doesn't watch the games..... ...
    So tell me, Luck has played only one good team...Chicago, but yet one of the teams he beat is Minnesota and they are leading the division...

    Also the bold part is pretty clearly trolling.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. #202

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Blah blah blah
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  4. #203

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Can you please stop quoting him, everyone? If the mods aren't going to do anything can we at least ignore the idiot?

  5. #204
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,874

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you please stop quoting him, everyone? If the mods aren't going to do anything can we at least ignore the idiot?
    He's too much fun to just ignore.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  7. #205

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's too much fun to just ignore.
    It's just sh*tposting that would even be pathetic on 4chan. It's embarrassing.

  8. #206
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,146

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    The Colts board seems to have become "feed the olblu troll" forum.

    Anyways, Luck was awesome today and he continues to improve every week. His chemistry with Reggie and pocket presence have been fantastic.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isaac For This Useful Post:


  10. #207

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts board seems to have become "feed the olblu troll" forum.

    Anyways, Luck was awesome today and he continues to improve every week. His chemistry with Reggie and pocket presence have been fantastic.
    He threw better on the run today than he did in his first 3 games. Really, really impressive.

  11. #208
    The Pac-Attack CompACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    387
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts board seems to have become "feed the olblu troll" forum.

    Anyways, Luck was awesome today and he continues to improve every week. His chemistry with Reggie and pocket presence have been fantastic.
    It's a shame that Reggie is 33. I would have loved to see Luck and he grow together as a duo. I think Wayne still has gas in the tank obviously, but let's hope Wayne has a little bit of that Jerry Rice longevity.
    Never half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.

  12. #209
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,454

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    If the colts win the games against the teams they should beat, the Colts can get to 10 wins. If this happens, Andrew Luck should win MVP
    David "And One" West

  13. #210
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,123

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you please stop quoting him, everyone? If the mods aren't going to do anything can we at least ignore the idiot?
    I'm sure I'll get an infraction for this, but frankly I don't care: How the hell is he still posting here? Just because he skirts around the general rules of the forum does not mean he isn't a menace and an absolutely blatant troll. All he does is rile people up (purposely), and he has made almost all Colts discussion a flame war between him and everyone else. Oh, and don't tell me to ignore him, because I have had the guy on ignore for months and still I see almost every single post he makes due to other people quoting him. It's absurd that he is still allowed to post his drivel, when the only reason he's even posting it is to **** people off.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  15. #211
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,454

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure I'll get an infraction for this, but frankly I don't care: How the hell is he still posting here? Just because he skirts around the general rules of the forum does not mean he isn't a menace and an absolutely blatant troll. All he does is rile people up (purposely), and he has made almost all Colts discussion a flame war between him and everyone else. Oh, and don't tell me to ignore him, because I have had the guy on ignore for months and still I see almost every single post he makes due to other people quoting him. It's absurd that he is still allowed to post his drivel, when the only reason he's even posting it is to **** people off.
    Makes zero sense that he is still around. He clearly isn't a Pacers or a Colts fan. His hateful posts shouldn't be tolerated on a Pacers fan forum. He is an outstanding troll, and I will give him his props
    David "And One" West

  16. #212
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure I'll get an infraction for this, but frankly I don't care: How the hell is he still posting here? Just because he skirts around the general rules of the forum does not mean he isn't a menace and an absolutely blatant troll. All he does is rile people up (purposely), and he has made almost all Colts discussion a flame war between him and everyone else. Oh, and don't tell me to ignore him, because I have had the guy on ignore for months and still I see almost every single post he makes due to other people quoting him. It's absurd that he is still allowed to post his drivel, when the only reason he's even posting it is to **** people off.
    Just wait until he has other people trying to do the same thing, since you can so easily get away with it. I've been waiting for copycats.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  18. #213
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Makes zero sense that he is still around. He clearly isn't a Pacers or a Colts fan. His hateful posts shouldn't be tolerated on a Pacers fan forum. He is an outstanding troll, and I will give him his props
    It doesn't help when the cop patrolling the streets is an unabashed steelers homer that hates the colts...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  20. #214
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    And that might get me an infraction or even banned...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  22. #215
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts board seems to have become "feed the olblu troll" forum.
    Indeed, this has been sad to see.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  23. #216
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,252
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed, this has been sad to see.
    Yeah but this board has always been undermoderated, and has been one where threads were constantly derailed or posters harped on and on about certain things...

    EDIT:

    And I might add this... Blue, I don't think you are a troll and I admire your dissension but please add more substance and dial some of it back especially when you might have been wro... misguided...
    Last edited by Natston; 10-08-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: adding on
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  25. #217

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure I'll get an infraction for this, but frankly I don't care: How the hell is he still posting here? Just because he skirts around the general rules of the forum does not mean he isn't a menace and an absolutely blatant troll. All he does is rile people up (purposely), and he has made almost all Colts discussion a flame war between him and everyone else. Oh, and don't tell me to ignore him, because I have had the guy on ignore for months and still I see almost every single post he makes due to other people quoting him. It's absurd that he is still allowed to post his drivel, when the only reason he's even posting it is to **** people off.
    Honestly this kind of sh*tposting wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else, not even 4chan or Reddit. It's the worst trolling I've seen. The mods on this part of the forum are terrible, and they have to see this. This board is crap because of a single poster who controls it.

  26. #218
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,311

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Y'all want him gone so badly? Then start ignoring him OR report his posts when he trolls instead of replying and falling for his trap already!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  27. #219
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,195

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's too much fun to just ignore.
    The Colts forum is like the ugly step sister at PD. OlBlu is the wart on her nose.

    But don't be so hard on him. He's been driving his RV through California and the gas prices are killing him.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  29. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts forum is like the ugly step sister at PD. OlBlu is the wart on her nose.

    But don't be so hard on him. He's been driving his RV through California and the gas prices are killing him.


    Nah, I am parked in Indiana near Columbus. I am delighted that the Colts won. I thought Reggie Wayne played the greatest game of his career and some of those catches were really unbelieveable. I'm still not convinced about Luck but he weathered the Packer rush pretty well and he got the job done and that is what counts. Congrats to him and all of the fans who have supported him so faithfully..... ...

  30. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly this kind of sh*tposting wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else, not even 4chan or Reddit. It's the worst trolling I've seen. The mods on this part of the forum are terrible, and they have to see this. This board is crap because of a single poster who controls it.
    You don't know what you are talking about. You had a mod come on here and get on you people for these posts which are true trolling. I haven't broken any forum rules and I should not get kicked off just because what I say gets under your skin. Get over it. Put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I have to say. I think you and the poster above should both be suspended for name calling. That won't happen because you are on what most people would see as the "right" side of the issues. This forum will become very boring if you ban everyone with a dissenting opinion and all of you spend all of your time patting each others backs..... ...

  31. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but this board has always been undermoderated, and has been one where threads were constantly derailed or posters harped on and on about certain things...

    EDIT:

    And I might add this... Blue, I don't think you are a troll and I admire your dissension but please add more substance and dial some of it back especially when you might have been wro... misguided...
    Hey, I have admitted that I was wrong about this week. The Colts have already accomplished everything I expected for the season. I think Reggie Wayne had the game of his life. Thanks for understanding that I am not a troll. I don't pick on posters. I am still not sold on Luck and still think the Colts made a ten year mistake on him and when that proves to be wrong, I will certainly step up and admit it. Some folks here just can't stand to hear a word other than how wonderful Luck is and the Colts management is. I still don't believe in either one of them but I am sure happy they won even if it did cost me a fantasy league win. I had the Packers defense. I haven't been happy with that all year but my back up defense is Buffalo and that isn't any better... ...

  32. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure I'll get an infraction for this, but frankly I don't care: How the hell is he still posting here? Just because he skirts around the general rules of the forum does not mean he isn't a menace and an absolutely blatant troll. All he does is rile people up (purposely), and he has made almost all Colts discussion a flame war between him and everyone else. Oh, and don't tell me to ignore him, because I have had the guy on ignore for months and still I see almost every single post he makes due to other people quoting him. It's absurd that he is still allowed to post his drivel, when the only reason he's even posting it is to **** people off.
    You deserve much more than in infraction for what you have to say. I am no menace to anyone and I am not a blatant troll no matter how many times you say it. I don't care to **** people off but I believe my opinions are usually closer to the truth than most of yours even though I was very wrong this week. I thought the first half was how the whole game would go. I am allowed to post my "drivel" for the same reason that it is illegal to ban books just because what they say ticks you off. It is called free speach and the right to have an opinion that the majority does not accept. I try to be civil about it all even though you and others are not. I don't skirt around the rules of the forum, I try to stay within all of them. Do you think this post by you is within the rules of the forum? I don't. ... I wonder what you would have to say today if Luck had continued to play as miserably as he did in the first half through the entire game? Do you think I would have come on here asking for you to be banned or calling you names if that had happened....

  33. #224
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,889

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts forum is like the ugly step sister at PD. OlBlu is the wart on her nose.

    But don't be so hard on him. He's been driving his RV through California and the gas prices are killing him.
    winner.
    "We want Miami"

  34. #225
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,889

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck so far

    Like how OlBlu thinks his opinions are close to the truth. total BS. Need an anti OlBlu forum
    "We want Miami"

Similar Threads

  1. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  3. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM
  4. Good Luck Al
    By ROCislandWarrior in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. 6 to 8 Weeks for Reggie/3 to 4 weeks for JO....
    By MagicRat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •