Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 684

Thread: Non-Colts thread

  1. #551
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's hard not to think Alfred Morris is the true stud on the 'Skins. 200 yards 3 TDs? Dude had 1600+ yards and 13 TDs rushing in his rookie season... that's ridiculous. RG3 with 50% completed for 100 yards? They rode Alfred Morris into the playoffs, not RG3. I also saw a stat that the Skins are like 9-1 with Garcon and 1-5 without him. RG3 was replaced fairly readily by Kirk Cousins.
    You must not of watched the same game I did. RG was on one leg throwing dimes left and right with his WRs dropping a ton of easy catches. One drop was a sure TD and a few others were key 3rd downs. He played a lot better than his numbers showed. Hell a lot of Morris's yards were due to holes made on the read option due to a hell of a fake by RG. Critizing his play tonight is beyond ridiculous kid played really well. The kid had Demarcus Wear guessing all night and rarely were the cowboys guessing right.

    Your homer glasses just wont let you see it. All 3 rookie QBs played terrific today.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  3. #552
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,640

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must not of watched the same game I did. RG was on one leg throwing dimes left and right with his WRs dropping a ton of easy catches. One drop was a sure TD and a few others were key 3rd downs. He played a lot better than his numbers showed. Hell a lot of Morris's yards were due to holes made on the read option due to a hell of a fake by RG. Critizing his play tonight is beyond ridiculous kid played really well. The kid had Demarcus Wear guessing all night and rarely were the cowboys guessing right.

    Your homer glasses just wont let you see it. All 3 rookie QBs played terrific today.
    Okay? Nothing I posted is untrue, so not sure what your deal is. I just don't have a massive hardon for RG3 like most.

    Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 12-31-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  4. #553
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay? Nothing I posted is untrue, so not sure what your deal is.

    Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
    I don't have a deal, but if you watched that game I cant see how you come away saying he played bad and is replaced fairly easy by Cousins long term(it's just flat out LOL).

    dude was on one leg and WRs dropping tons of key balls so were the dropped passes his fault too ?lol and he still lead his team to a victory. He had 0 TOs and torched the Cowboys with his one leg all night in the read option which lead to a lot of easy plays in the running game.




    That would be like making the argument McGee made the Broncos a good running team ball last year not Tebow. The reason McGee and now Morris this year gets so many huge holes is because the QB is a real threat. That is no disrespect to Morris he is a good player but in the offense they run any running back is going to be pretty successful and that has been proven time and time again.


    I just don't get your beef with the kid did RG do something to you? He has been a stud all year and you are saying it's Morris the one carrying the team and the reason they won so many games it's just

    your just bias and that's fine I will just call the BS out.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  6. #554
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,640

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Not biased at all, I know exactly what I see with RG3 and he's not the second coming of *****. It gets tiring listening to the hype around the kid. Youve bought into it, too.

    I don't think he's bad, but he gets entirely too much credit for what they do ---- like I said they had another rookie quietly put in a better season and no one even noticed. In fact, it sounds a lot like youre trying to say Morris got his 1600+ yards and 13 TDs because of Griffin, which is even more LOL than the stuff you claim about me.

    Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 12-31-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  7. #555
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    RG3 has an amazing game, on one leg none the less, and you have the odasity to talk ****?!

    Guess what, RG3 was hurt so we rode Morris all night long. Luke we have all season


    And Robert still BURNED Dallas.


    Time after time you talk about the media hard on for RG3. That may be true, but your hard on to defend everything Luck and bash everything RG3 is straight pathetic


    Take the ****ing homer glasses off and are just acknowledge both are great QB's.


    Or dont. I really dont are. Haters duel rhis team. And were NFC East champs

  8. #556
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Dude, the read option IS because of RG3. He runs it to perfection.

    Of course the first thing out of both of their mouth was "our o line was all the work, we just get the fame"

    what a bunch of over hyped prima donnas

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  10. #557
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,059
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, the read option IS because of RG3. He runs it to perfection.

    Of course the first thing out of both of their mouth was "our o line was all the work, we just get the fame"

    what a bunch of over hyped prima donnas
    Yeah I think all three teams have a really bright future, good QB's good RB's, and good lines, well atleast for 2 of the teams. Next weeks game will be very interesting, but I am giving the edge to Seahawks, and I will be surprised if they lose.
    Why so SERIOUS

  11. #558

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RG3 has an amazing game, on one leg none the less, and you have the odasity to talk ****?!

    Guess what, RG3 was hurt so we rode Morris all night long. Luke we have all season


    And Robert still BURNED Dallas.
    LOL.. RG3 had an "amazing game" and you just told someone to take the homer glasses off.

    That game was won not because of RG3. IT was lost by the Cowboys and probably was one of the worst performances of Tony Romo and banged up injury depleted team. The NFC East quarterback play has to be one of the worst I have seen from a media hyped divison with the exception of RG3. I mean how do the skins not win that division when nearly every team just completely falls all over themselves to hand it to them. Pretty much all year the only ones that played inspired football was the skins and everyone else looked like they were just collecting checks at the unemployment line.

  12. #559
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,640

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Dudes lol... its my opinion. RG3 gets by far the most hype of all the rookies. He's absolutely in the front-running for ROY --- and I personally believe it's because of the ridiculous amount of exposure and hype around him. I think Luck and Russell Wilson are better quarterbacks, have done more for their teams, and both get overshadowed by the RG3 hype machine.

    I never said RG3 was bad. I just don't think he's worth all the hype.

    Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  13. #560

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not biased at all, I know exactly what I see with RG3 and he's not the second coming of *****. It gets tiring listening to the hype around the kid. Youve bought into it, too.

    I don't think he's bad, but he gets entirely too much credit for what they do ---- like I said they had another rookie quietly put in a better season and no one even noticed. In fact, it sounds a lot like youre trying to say Morris got his 1600+ yards and 13 TDs because of Griffin, which is even more LOL than the stuff you claim about me.

    Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
    The system works because of RG3 but I don't think the system is anything that will last as a base package long term in the NFL. The NFL will catch up to it and needless to say it will get your QB hurt eventually which is why I don't care for watching it much. What interest me is what the Skins will do with the salary cap and personnel with less draft picks and less money.

    As far as next week I think the skins can win it given its a home game for them but I think the Seahawks hard hitting defense will make moss and Garcon nervous on the quick slants.

  14. #561
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    You guys crack me up.

    The Redskins did not win the game, the Cowbous lost in

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    You guys should go get a job with ESPN, then you can tell us how Romo only needs "one more year"

    PS gamble. We arent exactly healthy either. But why let facts get in the way of a good story....

  15. #562
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dudes lol... its my opinion. RG3 gets by far the most hype of all the rookies. He's absolutely in the front-running for ROY --- and I personally believe it's because of the ridiculous amount of exposure and hype around him. I think Luck and Russell Wilson are better quarterbacks, have done more for their teams, and both get overshadowed by the RG3 hype machine.

    I never said RG3 was bad. I just don't think he's worth all the hype.

    Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2
    fine, but I am entitled to my opionion just the same as you are.

    And I think he is worth all the hype, just like I think he is worth what we paid for him.

    You want to argue ROY crap be my guest, I only care about wins and losses. Awards be damned.

    Right now all 3 QB's are living up to expectations.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  17. #563

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys crack me up.

    The Redskins did not win the game, the Cowbous lost in

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    You guys should go get a job with ESPN, then you can tell us how Romo only needs "one more year"

    PS gamble. We arent exactly healthy either. But why let facts get in the way of a good story....
    LOl,, Anytime you lose your 2 best wr's in the most important time of the game and your QB throws 2 picks that completely handed the game to the Skins. Put it this way if it helps you if the teams were reversed I would say that the Redskins handed the game to Cowboys based on horrible QB play and a defense that couldn't stop a nose bleed. Ware has to be about as dumb as they get because he couldn't protect the edge at all and Rob Ryans defense although banged up was so mistake prone it was laughable at times. How does Rob and HC keep their jobs I will never know.

    Edit: I understand your on cloud 9 and rightfully so but that still doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys made unforced game changing mistakes and fell prone to untimely injuries.
    Last edited by Gamble1; 12-31-2012 at 09:52 AM.

  18. #564
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    LOL

    My point is EVERY team in the NFL is suffering big time injuries at this point in the season.

    I agree Romo choked again, and I have been saying Rob Ryan is a TERRIBLE DC for years now.

    He talks a lot of ****, but he hardly ever backs it up

    Sorry, I dont buy this crap the Redskins did win, the Cowboys lost. The Redskins pimp slapped Dallas on thanksgiving, and we owned Dallas last night.

    Sure you can say they had guys hurt, but I can easily point out RG3 playing on one leg, Fred Davis, Orakpo, etc...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  20. #565
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread


  21. #566

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL

    My point is EVERY team in the NFL is suffering big time injuries at this point in the season.

    I agree Romo choked again, and I have been saying Rob Ryan is a TERRIBLE DC for years now.

    He talks a lot of ****, but he hardly ever backs it up

    Sorry, I dont buy this crap the Redskins did win, the Cowboys lost. The Redskins pimp slapped Dallas on thanksgiving, and we owned Dallas last night.

    Sure you can say they had guys hurt, but I can easily point out RG3 playing on one leg, Fred Davis, Orakpo, etc...
    Your kidding yourself if you think injuries in a division siding game is the same as losing someone in week 3 and playing in week 17. Yes injuries happen but when they happen in a game it alters the entire game plan and offensive play calling.

    Getting back to the point RG3 DID NOT have an amazing game. He controled the game and forced long drives that made the Cowboys defense even worse in the 4th quarter but maybe thats what you call amazing in Hawgtown?

    Edit: I think its funny to here people say that RG3 is playing on one leg? Well his injuried leg looked pretty functional to me. Thats a poor excuse to call a QB play Amazing. IT would be the same if I said Andrew Luck QB was amazing since he's been playing on an injuried leg since week 6.
    Last edited by Gamble1; 12-31-2012 at 10:07 AM.

  22. #567
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fine, but I am entitled to my opionion just the same as you are.

    And I think he is worth all the hype, just like I think he is worth what we paid for him.

    You want to argue ROY crap be my guest, I only care about wins and losses. Awards be damned.

    Right now all 3 QB's are living up to expectations.
    Only one mistake Wilson is playing far beyond expectations. I don't know if anyone though he would start let alone play like an elite QB this year. Also arguing about injuries is lol this is football everyone is hurt. I never complain about injuries and the Bears have them bad every year. But this is a contact sport **** happens. Also saying Wilson and RG won't last is lol. Again this is football tons of HOF QBs careers were derailed due to hits. In football you are one hit from being hurt PM proved that. No matter your build you can get hurt 5 years is a long career in football. I'm done arguing with Colts fans rarely find unbiased ones I just find most of them ridcoulous.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  24. #568
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Are you freaking serious?

    D-Hall shut Bryant down, if that is the injury you were talking about. Liek I have said twice already, I guess its a good thing the Redskins had a 100% healthy team

    In Hawgtown? Thats cute. What did you do, stay up all night thinking that up?

    I think having a QB who is playing on one leg (yeah, when you have a sprained knee of whatever he has and he a big *** brace on his leg) control the game and throw 50% with the defense daring him to pass the ball (not to mention two were drops, one from Garcon on a wide open route) is pretty impressive. Maybe amazing is too strong, but he played well enough to win.

    The only thing I care about. We won. And we are NFCE champs. Everyone else can join Romo in making excuses and saying how the Redskins didnt win, frankly I dont give a ****. Dallas is at home fishing, while we are prepping for a playoff game.

  25. #569
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only one mistake Wilson is playing far beyond expectations. I don't know if anyone though he would start let alone play like an elite QB this year. Also arguing about injuries is lol this is football everyone is hurt. I never complain about injuries and the Bears have them bad every year. But this is a contact sport **** happens. Also saying Wilson and RG won't last is lol. Again this is football tons of HOF QBs careers were derailed due to hits. In football you are one hit from being hurt PM proved that. No matter your build you can get hurt 5 years is a long career in football. I'm done arguing with Colts fans rarely find unbiased ones I just find most of them ridcoulous.
    I did find it funny when Shanny said he was more worried about hits RG3 takes in the pocket then when he runs the tripple option.

    IDK if that was coach BS talk or if he was serious, but I could see K.M. pulling his hair out yelling at his TV

    FWIW, I agree with you. I think this talk of the league figuring any of these 3 our are laughable.

    Hell, the Redskins have already changed the base package to run RG3 less. Of course some fans (here, and else where) dont want facts to get in the way of talking of their guy and tearing everyone else down

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  27. #570
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,024

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must not of watched the same game I did. RG was on one leg throwing dimes left and right with his WRs dropping a ton of easy catches. One drop was a sure TD and a few others were key 3rd downs. He played a lot better than his numbers showed. Hell a lot of Morris's yards were due to holes made on the read option due to a hell of a fake by RG. Critizing his play tonight is beyond ridiculous kid played really well. The kid had Demarcus Wear guessing all night and rarely were the cowboys guessing right.

    Your homer glasses just wont let you see it. All 3 rookie QBs played terrific today.
    Dimes left and right? He only threw the ball 18 times.

    Congrats to the Skins though. They were the better team. That was so Romo-esque. I've always tried to defend Romo, but it's to a point where he's impossible to defend.

  28. #571
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    [green]I like you again Sollozzo[/green]


  29. #572
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,024

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Seriously, didn't last night play perfectly to the script? That was the most predictable ending ever. Romo had the ball down 3 points with plenty of time left and the opportunity to win the game, but he quickly throws a horrendous pick. Then a stupid Dallas penalty at the very end prevents them from forcing a FG and getting the ball back. So predictable. I mean, was it ever going to end any other way than that?

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  31. #573
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously, didn't last night play perfectly to the script? That was the most predictable ending ever. Romo had the ball down 3 points with plenty of time left and the opportunity to win the game, but he quickly throws a horrendous pick. Then a stupid Dallas penalty at the very end prevents them from forcing a FG and getting the ball back. So predictable. I mean, was it ever going to end any other way than that?
    With two timeouts (maybe 3?) and the 2 minute warning

  32. #574

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    I think the Redskins won't win more than one game, and I really think RG3's health is a concern in the future, but you're kidding yourself if you don't seem as a strong team. Their running game is ridiculous. The defense has absolutely no clue who is going to run the ball and it's incredibly difficult to try and stop. The offensive line is blocking great for them and you have to honor the run. Until RG3 launches the ball and hits a home run. Dangerous team.

    I'm really looking forward to seeing how Seattle plays defense. Because I feel they are one of the few teams, along with SF, that can make a dent into the Redskins offense.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  33. #575

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm done arguing with Colts fans rarely find unbiased ones I just find most of them ridcoulous.
    Right, because there are generally more biased Colts fans than any other team in the league. Give me a break. Go to a Redskins board, a Bears board, a Boston bar, a Houston bar, its the same everywhere. If you want to claim to be impartial, unbiased and all that, you might want to avoid those easy generalizations because that's just foolish.

    Regarding the Skins-Cowboys, RG3 was not 100% but he wasn't playing on just one leg either. He wasn't throwing dimes left and right, he didn't playing amazing- he was 9-18 for 100 yds but still ran for 60+yds. But lets not pretend he was a superhero out there. Romo and the offense played terribly, the defense couldn't stop Morris. And the Skins recognized that RG3 wasn't playing his best game, wasn't 100%, and the Cowboys couldn't stop Morris. So of course they're going to ride him the whole game. And saying this doesnt take anything away from RG3's play this year or the Skins winning 7 in a row. They've earned it.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  2. Colts Vs. Steelers War Cry Thread
    By Isaac in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:07 PM
  3. COLTS VS. PATRIOTS WAR CRY THREAD!
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 01:07 AM
  4. Colts/Rams thread.
    By pacercoltfan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
  5. Non-Colts week 3 thread......
    By Kstat in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •