Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 684

Thread: Non-Colts thread

  1. #226
    Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,003

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Start Orton!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  3. #227
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Start Orton!
    Also, somebody sign Painter!

  4. #228

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wilfork tackles a wide receiver who never knew a tank was in the area.

    I think Wilfork has to be the best DT in the league.

  5. #229
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Bengals aren't a market team for Indy though.

    Anyone else watching this Bears-Cowboys game? Man, what an absolute beatdown.
    That's not true. That's where there are still Bengals fans my age and older... the Bengals were the AFC "market" team in Indy until 1984 and probably had 12-13 games broadcase on NBC per year in that era. The Bears were the NFC "market" team and probably had close to all 14 games per year broadcast on CBS plus the two home games against an AFC team broadcast by NBC.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  6. #230
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you throw 5 INT's, two returned for TD's, and get replaced by Kyle Orton, you're goose is cooked. Romo is probably done as a Cowgirl after this season. Does anyone REALLY believe they're a threat to win it all with him as their QB?

    Please let them bring Romo back year after year. I think he's a great QB. Wink wink.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  7. #231
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not true. That's where there are still Bengals fans my age and older... the Bengals were the AFC "market" team in Indy until 1984 and probably had 12-13 games broadcase on NBC per year in that era. The Bears were the NFC "market" team and probably had close to all 14 games per year broadcast on CBS plus the two home games against an AFC team broadcast by NBC.
    Yeah, they were the AFC "market team" until 1984. It's 2012 now. I'm talking about the present, not 30 years ago.

    I've lived in the city of Indianapolis for two years and have spent countless hours in Indy over the past 17 years. I've been to public areas all over the city: malls, restaurants, downtown streets, sports events, bars, you name it. In all of the countless hours that I've spent in the city of Indianapolis, I could probably count on my hand the number of times I've seen someone with Bengals gear on. I've probably seen more Cowboys or Packers stuff than Bengals.

    You maybe have a few old hanger-ons but for the most part, no one cares about the Bengals around here. They might as well be the Seahawks. 99.9% of the Indianapolis population would rather watch Peyton play than the Bengals.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 10-02-2012 at 05:57 PM.

  8. #232
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,836

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please let them bring Romo back year after year. I think he's a great QB. Wink wink.
    I love that Tony Romo is the Cowboys QB. Man that botch of the hold in Seattle in the playoffs, still one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen.

    In all honesty though, Romo did get ****ed over by his team last night. A couple of the early picks weren't on him really. And it all just went downhill. Was great to watch as an NFC East leading Eagles fan though

  9. #233

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Bengals aren't a market team for Indy though.

    Anyone else watching this Bears-Cowboys game? Man, what an absolute beatdown.
    Romo pretty much gave that game away though I mean what can the defense do if Romo keeps giving the game away with 2 pick sixes and 3 other INTs

  10. #234
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Romo pretty much gave that game away though I mean what can the defense do if Romo keeps giving the game away with 2 pick sixes and 3 other INTs

    The later interceptions were definitely on Romo, but his receivers weren't helping him out at all in the beginning.

  11. #235
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, they were the AFC "market team" until 1984. It's 2012 now. I'm talking about the present, not 30 years ago.

    I've lived in the city of Indianapolis for two years and have spent countless hours in Indy over the past 17 years. I've been to public areas all over the city: malls, restaurants, downtown streets, sports events, you name it. In all of the countless hours that I've spent in the city of Indianapolis, I could probably count on my hand the number of times I've seen someone with Bengals gear on. I've probably seen more Cowboys or Packers stuff than Bengals.

    You maybe have a few old hanger-ons but for the most part, no one cares about the Bengals around here. They might as well be the Seahawks. 99.9% of the Indianapolis population would rather watch Peyton play than the Bengals.

    This has nothing to do with what the fans want or who they are interested in. That's not how regions are determined. You can count many fans in Indy that would also rather watch the Packers or even the Lions over the Bears. And the Steelers or Browns over the Bengals. This is about miles from the stadium and regional rights.

    For years, Sports Channel OH (Cincy) had the Indy region broadcast rights for those zip codes, even over Prime Sports Midwest (both before and after Fox owned them all) even when Prime was showing the Pacers games. Even with an Indy Zip Code, I had to subscribe to DirecTV's sportspack to get PSN-MW until FSN-I actually became its own entity. The Reds were paying such a premium to keep the SC-O(Cin) and FSO-CN rights to Indy (vs. letting the Cubs have the rights to that region) that -- from a national rights allocation view -- Indy might as well have been a northern suburb of the Cincinnati market. Again, that has nothing to do with your perception of interest in the teams, that may be true but that is not related to the regional rights. If the Colts aren't on CBS and the Bengals are playing during the "regional" timeslot, that's the game that will be broadcast in Indy. If it isn't a CBS-doubleheader weekend, Indy won't get the "national" game no matter how many people would rather watch it.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  12. #236
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This has nothing to do with what the fans want or who they are interested in. That's not how regions are determined. You can count many fans in Indy that would also rather watch the Packers or even the Lions over the Bears. And the Steelers or Browns over the Bengals. This is about miles from the stadium and regional rights.

    For years, Sports Channel OH (Cincy) had the Indy region broadcast rights for those zip codes, even over Prime Sports Midwest (both before and after Fox owned them all) even when Prime was showing the Pacers games. Even with an Indy Zip Code, I had to subscribe to DirecTV's sportspack to get PSN-MW until FSN-I actually became its own entity. The Reds were paying such a premium to keep the SC-O(Cin) and FSO-CN rights to Indy (vs. letting the Cubs have the rights to that region) that -- from a national rights allocation view -- Indy might as well have been a northern suburb of the Cincinnati market. Again, that has nothing to do with your perception of interest in the teams, that may be true but that is not related to the regional rights. If the Colts aren't on CBS and the Bengals are playing during the "regional" timeslot, that's the game that will be broadcast in Indy. If it isn't a CBS-doubleheader weekend, Indy won't get the "national" game no matter how many people would rather watch it.

    Then why was the Broncos-Raiders game on instead of Jags-Bengals? What am I missing here? Last weekend wasn't a CBS doubleheader in Indy. They were showing cartoons at 1.

  13. #237
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    I thought you (or somebody) said the opposite - Cartoons at 1 and Jags-Bengals at 4. I must've misunderstood.

    If that's the case, then they picked up the late national game instead of the regional game. I guess a hometeam bye week is different than a blackout scenario.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  14. #238
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    I get so tired of all of the national focus on the Jets. Has there ever been so much focus on such a mediocre team? Has there ever been so much focus on a mediocre player who isn't even playing right now (Tebow)?

    Outside of Jets fans, who really cares that a crappy QB (Sanchez) might eventually be replaced by another crappy QB (Tebow)?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  16. #239
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get so tired of all of the national focus on the Jets. Has there ever been so much focus on such a mediocre team? Has there ever been so much focus on a mediocre player who isn't even playing right now (Tebow)?

    Outside of Jets fans, who really cares that a crappy QB (Sanchez) might eventually be replaced by another crappy QB (Tebow)?
    Its not a national focus, but NYC/ Eastern Seaboard ratings are so high that it gets excess coverage.

    You can take two sub-0.500 teams, have them play a sloppy and boring game, and still get huge ratings on SNF or MNF just because they're in the NFC East. The same applies to Jets.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  17. #240
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its not a national focus, but NYC/ Eastern Seaboard ratings are so high that it gets excess coverage.

    You can take two sub-0.500 teams, have them play a sloppy and boring game, and still get huge ratings on SNF or MNF just because they're in the NFC East. The same applies to Jets.
    Yeah, I get it to an extent. The NFC-East teams get large ratings for obvious reasons. But the Jets, while they have a large fan base, hardly got any attention for years until they got Ryan and went to back to back AFC Championship games. A lot of the attention was warranted because they definitely overachieved. Then they were mediocre last year and seemed to have faded, but the addition of Tebow propelled them right back into the spotlight. So I contend that the Tebow addition more than market size of anything else is responsible for all the talk about them right now. Has a medicore player who isn't even playing ever received so much press?

  18. #241
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I get it to an extent. The NFC-East teams get large ratings for obvious reasons. But the Jets, while they have a large fan base, hardly got any attention for years until they got Ryan and went to back to back AFC Championship games. A lot of the attention was warranted because they definitely overachieved. Then they were mediocre last year and seemed to have faded, but the addition of Tebow propelled them right back into the spotlight. So I contend that the Tebow addition more than market size of anything else is responsible for all the talk about them right now. Has a medicore player who isn't even playing ever received so much press?
    The Jets have always been back-page tabloid darlings. Namath, Klecko/Gastineau, etc. over the years -- they've had more larger-than-life personalities than great teams. So on the Eastern Seaboard, they appeal to the "drama/ tabloid" demographic enough that it makes sense - from a ratings standpoint - why they get crammed down the rest of the country's throats. East coast bias FTW! Meanwhile, nobody wants to talk about the great jobs Marvin Lewis and Ken Whisenhunt are doing so far this year.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  19. #242
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meanwhile, nobody wants to talk about the great jobs Marvin Lewis and Ken Whisenhunt are doing so far this year.

    Can Dalton keep his play up? I sure hope so for fantasy purposes. He is my replacement for the currently-abysmal Romo.

  20. #243
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can Dalton keep his play up? I sure hope so for fantasy purposes. He is my replacement for the currently-abysmal Romo.

    He's in a tough division for QBs (although we really need to get Harrison and Polamalu on the field and healthy for that to actually be true!) but outside of the division he should be able to move the ball against the AFC West and NFC East. Gruden, Zampese, and Lewis have done a good job of preparing QBs over the past decade... between Esiason and Palmer that position was a real problem for the Bungles, but it really hasn't been their problem for the past decade as long as either Palmer or Dalton have been in there. (some of the other scrubs really sucked, though!) He's a solid system QB in a solid system. Not likely to make a deep playoff run, but they'll be in the playoff mix all season long.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoJ For This Useful Post:


  22. #244

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Teacher: Okay Suzy, to win the 4th grade spelling bee, all you have to do is spell the word "suck".

    Suzy: "Suck, J-E-T-S, Suck".

    (The teacher hands Suzy the 1st place trophy)

    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  24. #245

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    I have an admission. I grew up between Cincinnati and Indy, before the Colts moved. I was not much of a football fan, to be honest, but I liked the Bengals almost by accident (I was a Reds fan, and they were both talked about on the radio a lot in the 80s).

    In the 90s I moved to Massachusetts. This was before direct TV and before NFL network and all of the extensive coverage we have today. There were two Sunday games and a Monday night game, period. For years I tried to remain a Bengals fan, but they were consistently so bad for so long that no only could I never see them play, there would never even be a highlight on TV or more than a stats box in the paper.

    Finally it just dawned on me I couldn't even follow them anymore. There was simply not even a real way to keep on top of who was on the team. I had started to follow the Patriots some when Parcells came, and transitioned over to being a fan. They were local, they were competitive. I wasn't fully on board for the 1996 super bowl, but I was getting there. By 1998 I was there.

    At first that choice seemed disastrous, because after Parcells came Pete Carroll and he was in way over his head. Then came Belichick, then Bledsoe got hurt, and the best sportwriter in the nation (Dr. Z) said that the Patriots were the worst team in the entire NFL, saying "This is sad. Drew Bledsoe took a big hit and is out indefinitely. Honestly, I don't know what weapons they have with which to win a game."

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ower_rankings/

    Things started looking up after that though...
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  25. #246
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ower_rankings/

    Things started looking up after that though...

    Wow, he had the Colts at 2. They ended up going 6-10. That was the worst season of Manning's career (I don't count the rookie season because you expect a rookie to struggle).

    The Colts had excellent seasons in 1999 and 2000, so having them high made sense on his part.

    That's hilarious that he had NE at the bottom.

  26. #247
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    The Sanchize nickname remains the best in sports.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  27. #248

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .

    That's hilarious that he had NE at the bottom.
    They had been #25 in preseason, then #29, then last. So it really didn't seem that odd at the time, especially coming off a 5-11 season. Bledsoe had been a 3-time pro bowler and Brady hadn't played yet. Even later that year they fell to 5-5, before closing with 9 straight wins, 3 postseason.

    That was a very improbable run. Statistically speaking, on both offense and defense relative to the rest of the league, it was certainly a well-below-average Patriots team in the context of the last 11 years.

    Oddly, that Dr. Z column was written on a Tuesday, an off day for Belichick teams. So the very next day was the 1st practice ever for Tom Brady as a starter.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  28. #249
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    That was a very improbable run, due to SpyGate, that led to the Patriots stealing the AFC championship game in Pittsburgh. Fixed.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  29. #250
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Non-Colts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They had been #25 in preseason, then #29, then last. So it really didn't seem that odd at the time, especially coming off a 5-11 season. Bledsoe had been a 3-time pro bowler and Brady hadn't played yet. Even later that year they fell to 5-5, before closing with 9 straight wins, 3 postseason.

    That was a very improbable run. Statistically speaking, on both offense and defense relative to the rest of the league, it was certainly a well-below-average Patriots team in the context of the last 11 years.

    Oddly, that Dr. Z column was written on a Tuesday, an off day for Belichick teams. So the very next day was the 1st practice ever for Tom Brady as a starter.
    I meant hilarious in the context of hindsight. Clearly they warranted being placed near the bottom since they were 0-2 without Bledsoe.

Similar Threads

  1. heywoode's Colts cheerleader photo thread Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07
    By heywoode in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
  2. Colts Vs. Steelers War Cry Thread
    By Isaac in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:07 PM
  3. COLTS VS. PATRIOTS WAR CRY THREAD!
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 01:07 AM
  4. Colts/Rams thread.
    By pacercoltfan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
  5. Non-Colts week 3 thread......
    By Kstat in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •