Thread: Local TV Schedule???

Default Local TV Schedule???

When is the local TV schedule supposed to come out? I thought normally it came out in mid August or so, but I keep checking the pacers website and don't see anything yet.

Also, do you guys think it will be 72 of 82 games on FSN like a couple years ago?
    Last edited by mohawk al; 09-10-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Local TV Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk al View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When is the local TV schedule supposed to come out? I thought normally it came out in mid August or so, but I keep checking the pacers website and don't see anything yet.

Also, do you guys think it will be 72 of 82 games on FSN like a couple years ago?
    I'm sure every non-national game will be on FSN.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

Hopefully one or two preseason games too!

I thought it was around now because when I saw this thread I was expecting a link to the TV schedule to be waiting for me.

I'm guessing they'll stick with 72 out of 82 games. If they're smart, they'll let the national games fill in the gaps as much as they can.

Also, I always thought it made good business sense to make sure all 41 road games were covered and figure out which of the 41 home games to fill with your remaining 31 nights of coverage. Get more people to the Fieldhouse.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

By the way, I love how a guy registered in the fall of 2006 with such a topical name that is now a very retro-sounding username: mohawk al.

I was originally so excited to see the Danny-Al-Jermaine front court. I also liked when Kegboy pointed out that it sounded like one player's name (like Kareem Abdul Jabar).

A Rick Carlisle coached team that had a starting lineup of Tinsley, Jackson, Granger, Harrington, and O'Neal. You'd think it would have gone so much better, at least on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    By the way, I love how a guy registered in the fall of 2006 with such a topical name that is now a very retro-sounding username: mohawk al.

I was originally so excited to see the Danny-Al-Jermaine front court. I also liked when Kegboy pointed out that it sounded like one player's name (like Kareem Abdul Jabar).

A Rick Carlisle coached team that had a starting lineup of Tinsley, Jackson, Granger, Harrington, and O'Neal. You'd think it would have gone so much better, at least on paper.
    It never had a chance to...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

Member DangerGranger3pointranger's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Pacers are doing a lot better then they were a few years ago so I expect 82 games on behalf of a larger audience
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawk al View Post

Everybody ride the Scola train! WHOO WHOO

Default Re: Local TV Schedule???

It will be interesting to see if they do 72 games. For some reason they seemed locked into that number

My prediction is they will do around 76 games. They usually skip a coyuple of the west coast games and there are usually a game or two that is on during an ABC game Sunday afternoon that they cannot televise.

Default Re: Local TV Schedule???

The bigger question is whether or not they will find more sponsors. I seriously can't take another Indiana Credit Union commercial.