Thread: IND/MIN

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default IND/MIN

Pacers trade Orlando Johnson, who they won't use at all, for Robbie Hummel. Nice SF coming off the bench for Danny. Plays hard and can shoot the ball. Vogel will use him well
    "We want Miami"

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: IND/MIN

Lol no you do not go for a player just because he played for Purdue absolutely ridiculous logic by you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypnotiq For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol no you do not go for a player just because he played for Purdue absolutely ridiculous logic by you
    Johnson will not be worth anything. Hummel plays the game the right way
    "We want Miami"

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Johnson is a player that fits our team way more than Hummel. Hummel is a good player, but he is a guy who would have a great European career. He doesn't have the game to be much more than an end of bench guy in the NBA. I like the way Hummel plays. But Orlando Johnson is a guy who could develop into a very good rotation player for us. I'm nto saying starter per se, but he has the slashing and scoring ability to get himself some playing time and if he can become a better technical defender, he could give us some quality minutes. I can't say that Hummel would be capable of that.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pacergod2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pacergod2 View Post
    Johnson is a player that fits our team way more than Hummel. Hummel is a good player, but he is a guy who would have a great European career. He doesn't have the game to be much more than an end of bench guy in the NBA. I like the way Hummel plays. But Orlando Johnson is a guy who could develop into a very good rotation player for us. I'm nto saying starter per se, but he has the slashing and scoring ability to get himself some playing time and if he can become a better technical defender, he could give us some quality minutes. I can't say that Hummel would be capable of that.

we have so many good guards. I don't think Johnson will play much
    "We want Miami"

Uhm.... No.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    we have so many good guards. I don't think Johnson will play much
    Hummel wouldn't play at all. I just foresee Johnson being way more capable of developing into a player that would become a rotation player.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."