Page 66 of 131 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3264

Thread: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

  1. #1626
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would look back on it with utter disdain. You have to win and win CLEANLY. It's all a moot point because Crean runs the cleanest of programs and no illegal benefits are being provided to any player and never will.
    I find this hard to believe but I totally agree with you. But is won't happen and eventually Crean will show up as having broken the rules and if you think IU players are not receiving illegal benefits, you are deluding yourself. There is not a program in the country where this does not happen and I can guarantee you that Crean knows exactly who is providing those benefits to who and is looking the other way. It will come out eventually, it always does.... ...

  2. #1627

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Oh look, Mr. "I hate IU/I hate college athletics/it's all corrupt and pointless" felt the need to stop by again.

  3. #1628
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    I bet if you banned him from every forum but the "In Memorium" forum he'd go there and find a reason to hate that too...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  5. #1629
    Member Wu-Gambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Avon, IN
    Posts
    429

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Telling you guys, the ignore list does wonders...

  6. #1630
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,125

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Possibly adding to the magnitude of tonight's game: Kansas is in trouble late at home to the Pokes. So tonight's game could be for #1 in the country. ****ing hell I wish I was going to that game.

  7. #1631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Cool Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Gambino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Telling you guys, the ignore list does wonders...
    Apparently not, you seem to know when I make a post...... ...

  8. #1632
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,856
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Possibly adding to the magnitude of tonight's game: Kansas is in trouble late at home to the Pokes. So tonight's game could be for #1 in the country. ****ing hell I wish I was going to that game.
    KU didn't play that bad ether Markell Brown just can't miss. Was a good game really

    EDIT

    **** Ok st is trying to give the game away threw it right to KU under there basket 3 pt game KU on the line. They wont quit WOW. Really good basketball game.

  9. #1633
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,125

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently not, you seem to know when I make a post...... ...
    You actually take pride in being so irritating that people who choose not to read your garbage still have to. Troll hall of famer.

  10. #1634
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,856
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...sketball-games



    Welp, that's getting posted in the locker room. Appreciate it whoever the **** you are from Grantland.
    If Christian was asked to guard Burke I would expect Burke to carve him up pretty good to . I think he meant Olidapo at least I hope he did lol and I hope I see the Burke vs Olidapo match up for a long stretch I have been looking forward to it.

  11. #1635
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,125

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Christian was asked to guard Burke I would expect Burke to carve him up pretty good to . I think he meant Olidapo at least I hope he did lol and I hope I see the Burke vs Olidapo match up for a long stretch I have been looking forward to it.
    Don't get your hopes up. Yogi is going to check Burke the lion's share of the game I would imagine.

  12. #1636

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    So without a doubt, this is a battle for #1. Come on guys. Regain the #1 ranking in front of the nation and a number of recruits

  13. #1637
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Inside the Hall reports that tonight's officials are Mike Sanzere, Ted Valentine, and Mike Eades.

    WHY OH WHY VALENTINE.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  14. #1638

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    OMG, if thats true we are gonna have to play our best game ever just to keep it close.

  15. #1639
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Possibly adding to the magnitude of tonight's game: Kansas is in trouble late at home to the Pokes. So tonight's game could be for #1 in the country. ****ing hell I wish I was going to that game.
    Was supposed to go with the misses for her first trip to Bloomington , but G-ma (ticket owner) had sold the tickets to someone else... Michigan fans at that... May she rest in peace...

  16. #1640
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    What a fun day in Bloomington. I had lunch at Upland and grabbed Aver's for dinner. I saw the candy stripes wherever I went. It was like going back home. Now, game time approaches.

    Let's do this, Hoosiers!!
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  17. #1641

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Great commercial there

  18. #1642
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    6,837

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Gonna be a battle royale I think.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  19. #1643
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Awesome start.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  21. #1644

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awesome start.
    To put it mildly

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:


  23. #1645
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    We're currently on pace to score about 150.

  24. #1646
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    I need to catch my breath. This is craziness. Basketball craziness.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  25. #1647
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    6,837

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    We might have a few more points on the board if not for a few bad decision TOs. Can't we just play 100% perfect?
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  26. #1648
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Oladipo...what can you say? Amazing.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  28. #1649
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,024

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oladipo...what can you say? Amazing.
    I hope the Pacers get a chance to get him in the draft. He would be a perfect SG to play next to Lance off the bench. And I think would be able to start next to Paul after a season or two.

  29. #1650

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Yes Ted we know you are there

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Purdue 2012-2013 Athletics thread
    By Kegboy in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 753
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:54 PM
  2. 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread
    By pacer4ever in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1618
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 06:35 PM
  3. Purdue 2011-2012 Athletics thread
    By ECKrueger in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 691
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:40 PM
  4. 2012/2013 Premier League thread
    By Hypnotiq in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 03:11 AM
  5. Indiana University Athletics Thread 2011-2012
    By cdash in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 2435
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •