Page 47 of 131 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3264

Thread: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

  1. #1151
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Patterson was academically ineligible to play at IU and probably will be for Syracuse
    Did Patterson take your girl or something?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. #1152
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Hide ya kids hide ya wife....no thread is safe.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  4. #1153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hide ya kids hide ya wife....no thread is safe.
    Don't worry Olblu we gonna find you, we gonna find you.

  5. #1154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't worry Olblu we gonna find you, we gonna find you.
    No, you won't. You wouldn't do anything with me but wimper if you did......

  6. #1155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, you won't. You wouldn't do anything with me but wimper if you did......
    Lol olblu if I (hypothetically) had to get in a physically integrated confrontation with you, being an instructor in MCMap(Marine corps Martial arts program) you would feel lucky to walk when it would be over. Funny though.

  7. #1156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol olblu if I (hypothetically) had to get in a physically integrated confrontation with you, being an instructor in MCMap(Marine corps Martial arts program) you would feel lucky to walk when it would be over. Funny though.
    Hey, I am too old to fight, I carry a f***ing gun!! But I am a passive fellow so we would go have a beer together. Note that I was laughing at myself when I said that knowing your background.....

  8. #1157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, I am too old to fight, I carry a f***ing gun!! But I am a passive fellow so we would go have a beer together. Note that I was laughing at myself when I said that knowing your background.....
    Lol I do like beer ...

  9. #1158
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    I don't have a great feeling about this game at Iowa today. I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose.

  10. #1159
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Defense looking strong early. Offense looking tentative. Team just looks uncomfortable wearing red.

  11. #1160
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    So far both IU and Iowa look to be moving a bit too fast... though that's more a problem for Iowa than IU. Decent first half despite multiple guys in foul trouble.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  12. #1161
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    We aren't getting a whole lot of foul calls, either. Zeller has a couple of cheapie fouls. Yogi and Oladipo are making everything happen with their lane penetration. Woodbury for Iowa will be good in a year or two, but he is scared to death out there right now. His shots are rushed, his movements are rushed, and he has zero touch on anything.

  13. #1162
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Slightly controversial question: Has Zeller disappointed this year? I agree with Dakich that Oladipo has probably been our best player this year.

  14. #1163
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Jordan Hulls playing maybe the worst game of his career tonight. Foul trouble, his shots are nowhere close, just looks awful. We just can't seem to lower the boom on teams when we are away from Assembly Hall. We had chances to put Butler away and didn't. We have had chances to put Iowa today and haven't done it.

  15. #1164

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    They are mugging us and getting away with it. Smdh

  16. #1165
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    That was not pretty or particularly encouraging, but a win is a win and Carver-Hawkeye has been a house of horrors for us over the years. I'll take the win, but we won't win many Big Ten games on the road playing like that.

  17. #1166
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,303

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Winners.

    Jordy couldn't hit anything, foul trouble everywhere, and a win on the road. Take it and enjoy New Year's in B-town, gentlemen.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  18. #1167

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You respond as if anyone gives a **** about what you say. You have repeated this post over and over again--we get it. You don't like IU. Your point is crystal clear, now I ask another question: Why are you posting in an IU thread if you don't care about them? Leave. All you are doing is trying to stir up trouble. We get that you are a bitter old man who hates change with his favorite teams. I am guessing that the day Derek Jeter gets run out of the Bronx your little Yankee avatar will change and you will run through the streets screaming about the injustice done to one of the greatest Yankees ever.
    it certainly looks like he doesn't actually have a favorite team. he seems to be one who has an unwaveringly devout following of an iconic figure like knight or manning. when the end inevitably comes- he shows his true colors. and like an angry child whose parents get a divorce, he holds a grudge against the perceived wrongdoer and that grudge lasts pretty much forever.
    you could well be right about the jeter situation too.

  19. #1168
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    that was a weird game

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. #1169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it certainly looks like he doesn't actually have a favorite team. he seems to be one who has an unwaveringly devout following of an iconic figure like knight or manning. when the end inevitably comes- he shows his true colors. and like an angry child whose parents get a divorce, he holds a grudge against the perceived wrongdoer and that grudge lasts pretty much forever.
    you could well be right about the jeter situation too.
    No about Jeter but that is a good example. Jeter will never be traded or cut he will end his career as a Yankee because they are a class organization and that is how they do things. ......

  21. #1170
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,736

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No about Jeter but that is a good example. Jeter will never be traded or cut he will end his career as a Yankee because they are a class organization and that is how they do things. ......
    I hope Cap' comes back 100% next year. That ankle injury worries me given his advanced age, but I think he will give us another elite season next year.

  22. #1171
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    The Hollowell issue had nothing to do with either him or IU as Dakich clearly explained yesterday. His family was approached by a sleazy agent and his mother, being the sound ethically strong individual she is, reported it to IU and IU, being the sound ethically strong university it is, reported it to the NCAA.

    There was no conspiracy or nefarious coverup. OlBlu is a joke that barks at the moon with a frothing mouth.

    IU is 13-1 and the Colts went 11-5. I hope OlBlu is suffering immensely with all the WINNING that is going on in Indiana.
    Last edited by hoosierguy; 01-01-2013 at 05:07 PM.

  23. #1172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Hollowell issue had nothing to do with either him or IU as Dakich clearly explained yesterday. His family was approached by a sleazy agent and his mother, being the sound ethically strong individual she is, reported it to IU and IU, being the sound ethically strong university it is, reported it to the NCAA.

    There was no conspiracy or nefarious coverup. OlBlu is a joke that barks at the moon with a frothing mouth.

    IU is 13-1 and the Colts went 11-5. I hope OlBlu is suffering immensely with all the WINNING that is going on in Indiana.
    Not me, I know they will tank when the tournament starts...... By the way, I don't believe one word that comes out of IU about anything...... Notorious liars and cover-up artists....

  24. #1173
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,359

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not me, I know they will tank when the tournament starts...... By the way, I don't believe one word that comes out of IU about anything...... Notorious liars and cover-up artists....
    Then leave the thread. Please. This thread was not made for trolls to come in and hop on their soapbox about the atrocities carried about by the notoriously vile institution that is Indiana University. Is your goal to get banned from every thread/forum you enter?

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  26. #1174
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Indiana University is an excellent school and Fred Glass runs a top notch athletics department that places compliance at the top of its priority list.

    IU didn't have to provide any information to the NCAA about Perea, Jurkin, or Hollowell but did so voluntarily because the people that work there are first rate, high quality individuals.

    Tom Crean has turned IU basketball around through hard work and determination. The haters refuse to accept that. Too bad. Sucks for them.

  27. #1175
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Indiana University Athletics Thread 2012-2013

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not me, I know they will tank when the tournament starts...... By the way, I don't believe one word that comes out of IU about anything...... Notorious liars and cover-up artists....
    No, every IU and Colts win cuts you to the core and I love it. No one deserves to suffer more than you.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Purdue 2012-2013 Athletics thread
    By Kegboy in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 753
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:54 PM
  2. 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread
    By pacer4ever in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1618
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 06:35 PM
  3. Purdue 2011-2012 Athletics thread
    By ECKrueger in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 691
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:40 PM
  4. 2012/2013 Premier League thread
    By Hypnotiq in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 03:11 AM
  5. Indiana University Athletics Thread 2011-2012
    By cdash in forum The Locker Room (General Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 2435
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •