Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #1326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So 8 weeks ago, King was without a doubt sure Luck was the better player. 8 weeks later he supposedly changes his mind. So that settles the debate? Good to know. haha
    He got to see them both play and yes, that settles the debate. Luck has lost that one big time and he will never catch up....

  2. #1327

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He got to see them both play and yes, that settles the debate. Luck has lost that one big time and he will never catch up....
    Haha, if you, and only you say so. Can't wait to see your next lie! Or better yet, try to disprove one of your many other previous lies. But I'm betting (and this is as sure of a bet as picking against the Jags on a hocus pocus website), but I'm betting all these lies will just slip into the PD archives...

  3. #1328

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He got to see them both play and yes, that settles the debate. Luck has lost that one big time and he will never catch up....
    OMGZZZZ
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  4. #1329
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read them and weep, you took the wrong QB....
    A fan wouldn't say you. your slippin
    Last edited by spazzxb; 11-02-2012 at 12:34 AM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:


  6. #1330
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,889

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He may not even make it to his prime.... If Peyton is in his prime right now and I agree with you and the stats show it, why in the hell is he playing in Denver and not Indy..... That is why I am critical of Luck. We had to cut Manning and gut the team for him. I will never like him, I will never be an Andrew Luck fan and as far as I am concerned the sooner he goes bust and we get the next "can't miss" QB prospect the better. I may come to respect him but I wouldn't walk across the street to shake his hand or follow his career. One can be a fan of a team and not be a fan of individual players. That is what I am and what I will be until he is gone....

    Peyton is not in his prime anyways. Irsay cut Peyton because he didn't want to pay the $28 million and if Peyton injurers his neck again, his career is over. Luck is probably the best decision Irsay has made since picking Peyton. Luck will get to his prime and he will surpass Peyton's greatness.
    "We want Miami"

  7. #1331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    All RGIII articles will be posted here from now on:



    RGIII gives out socks for Halloween


    Posted by Dan Steinberg on November 1, 2012 at 11:29 am












    I guess I didn’t spend any time thinking about what Robert Griffin III would be handing out to trick-or-treaters at his Leesburg home. He’s obviously too cool for raisins or Starbursts or Now and Laters, the runts of Halloween treats. He wouldn’t go with Butterfingers, in case that reflected poorly on his wide receivers. Milk Duds carry the faint whiff of unmet expectations. Three Musketeers aren’t inclusive enough — maybe 53 Musketeers, but that’s not on the market.

    But if I had really put some effort into it, I would have realized that duh, RGIII’s house WOULD BE HANDING OUT SOCKS TO LOCAL TRICK OR TREATERS. SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS. THEY HANDED OUT SOCKS.

    “Went to your house tonight all dressed up… I got these awesome socks from your fiancé!,” wrote one fan, pictured in the above right image.

    “What I acquired from RGIII’s house!” wrote the cat in the above left image.

    “Thanks for socks!” wrote the chap in the below left image.

    “Thanks for the socks,” added a fourth trick-or-treater, who posted the below right picture.

    I didn’t independently verify this, of course, since I was busy escorting a trick-or-treater of my own, who didn’t feel like driving from D.C. to Leesburg while wearing her Velma outfit. But there were many, many online reports of sock acquisition at the Griffin household. In addition to the photos above and below of Griffin-bestowed goodies, witness this:

  8. #1332
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,182

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    SOCKS? What RG3 trying to do, outdo the dentist for worst trick or treat loot?

    Cmon man, at hand out little bottles of Gatorade or something, but SOCKS?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  9. #1333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.



    Link is needed for this to stay on PD




    Pouncey: Tannehill better than RGIII

    Views1451Comments13







    08:03 AM ET 11.02 | Ryan Tannehill may have been limited this week in practice, but Mike Pouncey wouldn't trade him for any other first-year quarterback in the league. "I think he's the best rookie quarterback in the NFL right now," Pouncey said of Tannehill, taken by Miami with the No. 8 pick in last April's NFL draft. "Without his success that he's having right now, we wouldn't be the 3-3 Dolphins that we are." So Tannehill is better than Andrew Luck, the top pick by Indianapolis? Pouncey says yes. ... But what about Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick by Washington who is third in that category and seemingly has been the NFL's best rookie? "I think he's better than RG3," Pouncey said of Tannehill.

    FOX Sports Florida
    Last edited by Roaming Gnome; 11-02-2012 at 11:51 PM.

  10. #1334

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Pouncey: Tannehill better than RGIII
    Lol. Quality stuff. Still can't find all those articles predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances though huh? I had a strong suspicion that they didn't exist.

    Now with regards to the topic, why a writer or newspaper would waste time and space on a player declaring one of his teammates better than the opposition, I have no idea. That means just about as much as an anonymous blogger on here defending their player of choice. Whoopity do. Kind of like Girardi calling Arod on the phone last week and the fact that it made headline news.

  11. #1335
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol. Quality stuff. Still can't find all those articles predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances though huh? I had a strong suspicion that they didn't exist.

    Now with regards to the topic, why a writer or newspaper would waste time and space on a player declaring one of his teammates better than the opposition, I have no idea. That means just about as much as an anonymous blogger on here defending their player of choice. Whoopity do. Kind of like Girardi calling Arod on the phone last week and the fact that it made headline news.
    It exists everywhere. You just are not intelligent enough to find it.... But I will keep posting for you. Does this not say that this coach believes taht Tannehill is better than RGIII or Andrew Luck? I guess we will see this week if he is better than Luck....... I suspect he will be....

  12. #1336
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,375

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Pouncey: Tannehill better than RGIII

    Views1451Comments13







    08:03 AM ET 11.02 | Ryan Tannehill may have been limited this week in practice, but Mike Pouncey wouldn't trade him for any other first-year quarterback in the league. "I think he's the best rookie quarterback in the NFL right now," Pouncey said of Tannehill, taken by Miami with the No. 8 pick in last April's NFL draft. "Without his success that he's having right now, we wouldn't be the 3-3 Dolphins that we are." So Tannehill is better than Andrew Luck, the top pick by Indianapolis? Pouncey says yes. ... But what about Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick by Washington who is third in that category and seemingly has been the NFL's best rookie? "I think he's better than RG3," Pouncey said of Tannehill.

    FOX Sports Florida
    Ya, his own center says Tannehill is better. Real unbiased opinion there, Blu. Of course a center is going to say that, why on earth would he say, "Luck is better than my own quarterback"?
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  13. #1337
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,375

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It exists everywhere. You just are not intelligent enough to find it.... But I will keep posting for you. Does this not say that this coach believes taht Tannehill is better than RGIII or Andrew Luck? I guess we will see this week if he is better than Luck....... I suspect he will be....
    Because it doesn't exist. So far everything you've posted has been incorrect.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  14. #1338
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,375

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All RGIII articles will be posted here from now on:



    RGIII gives out socks for Halloween


    Posted by Dan Steinberg on November 1, 2012 at 11:29 am












    I guess I didn’t spend any time thinking about what Robert Griffin III would be handing out to trick-or-treaters at his Leesburg home. He’s obviously too cool for raisins or Starbursts or Now and Laters, the runts of Halloween treats. He wouldn’t go with Butterfingers, in case that reflected poorly on his wide receivers. Milk Duds carry the faint whiff of unmet expectations. Three Musketeers aren’t inclusive enough — maybe 53 Musketeers, but that’s not on the market.

    But if I had really put some effort into it, I would have realized that duh, RGIII’s house WOULD BE HANDING OUT SOCKS TO LOCAL TRICK OR TREATERS. SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS. THEY HANDED OUT SOCKS.

    “Went to your house tonight all dressed up… I got these awesome socks from your fiancé!,” wrote one fan, pictured in the above right image.

    “What I acquired from RGIII’s house!” wrote the cat in the above left image.

    “Thanks for socks!” wrote the chap in the below left image.

    “Thanks for the socks,” added a fourth trick-or-treater, who posted the below right picture.

    I didn’t independently verify this, of course, since I was busy escorting a trick-or-treater of my own, who didn’t feel like driving from D.C. to Leesburg while wearing her Velma outfit. But there were many, many online reports of sock acquisition at the Griffin household. In addition to the photos above and below of Griffin-bestowed goodies, witness this:
    Did you get your pair of RG3 socks?
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  15. #1339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya, his own center says Tannehill is better. Real unbiased opinion there, Blu. Of course a center is going to say that, why on earth would he say, "Luck is better than my own quarterback"?
    That wasn't the basis that I was responding to, I agree with you. But people all over the country are saying it.... now, how many of them have their own agenda, I leave that for you to decide. I don't think Tannehill is even close to RGIII but he is much better than most people thought he would be......

  16. #1340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it doesn't exist. So far everything you've posted has been incorrect.
    Of course it does and I will keep posting articles that show that it does.

  17. #1341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you get your pair of RG3 socks?
    No, did you get Luck's dirty jock?

  18. #1342
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,375

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, did you get Luck's dirty jock?
    But the things you could've done with that sock, Blu....
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  20. #1343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But the things you could've done with that sock, Blu....
    About the same as the things you could do with that dirty jock, Kid.......

  21. #1344

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Breaking news heard only on bunt's radio:

    All 53 members of Colts active roster believe Andrew Luck is the best rookie QB.

    All 53 members of Dolphins active roster believe Ryan Tannehill is the best rookie QB.

    All 53 members of Redskins active roster believe Robert Griffin III is the best rookie QB.

    The election has been postponed until a consensus is reached on who is truly the best rookie QB.

    Again, I heard this on the radio and I'm looking online for a transcript.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  23. #1345
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, did you get Luck's dirty jock?
    Do people still use those things?, excluding male strippers.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  24. #1346

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I like ponies.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  25. #1347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like ponies.

    Hmmmm......

  26. #1348
    Danny Granger PowerRanger DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,028

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like ponies.
    Damn you're right, I was going to say turtles but I guess ponies are the better choice.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  27. #1349
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like ponies.
    I like tequilla

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  28. #1350
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like tequilla

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    apparently so does olblu...that's the only explanation I can up with for his posting behavior.

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •