Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #1301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by trey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What exactly makes you a fan? For the teams you're supposedly a fan of... you have no hope, no expectations, and constantly argue how bad they're going to be. So what makes you a fan?

    Edit: You also say you're not a cheerleader so I'm assuming that means you refuse to root for them, right?
    I have been watching the Colts since I was a young boy in the late fifties..... I have been a Pacer fan since they were formed and I went to several games when they played at the State Fairgrounds. Read what I say about the Pacers. I picked them to go 48-34 this year and be fourth or fifth in the East. That isn't negative. I don't see anything to be positive with about the Colts. They gutted this team. I will take years to build an offensive line and a defense that can play the 3-4.... That means years of losing in my view. They cut one player who might be the MVP for the fifth time this year and might even get to the Super Bowl. They cut another player a couple of years ago that is getting play as the defensive player of the year. They have inexperienced management and the idiot owner is trying to play a part in selecting players. All of that is a disaster.... I don't care they they are one game over .500 now, they won't be at the end of the season....

  2. #1302
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,586

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to do your own research. I am sure you are aware of articles that predict MVPs for RGIII and multiple Super Bowl appearances...... I haven't seen anyone outside of Indy say any of that about Luck. If I looked these all up for you, you would just scream and ignore it. I don't have time for busy work......

    Who are all of these people predicting "multiple" Super Bowl appearances? I don't buy it. Peyton Manning is one of the greatest ever and "only" made two. It took him 9 years to make one. Marino only made one. A guy like Brees has only made one. Favre only made two.

  3. #1303
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,407

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    He's not terribly negative of the Pacers, at least not near as much as he is about the Colts, I'll give him that.

    His Colts perspective is jilted as all get out. He's got it in his mind that Irsay did something... and Peyton was wronged, so he'll forever hate the Colts from this point on, logic be damned. Which, by definition, would make him a non-fan. But you can't tell him that, he's got it all figured out and we're all wrong.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  4. #1304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Olblu, I'll even make it easier for you.

    Link us to two (2) articles other than Peter King that predict multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances for RG3. Just two. I know you said you don't have time for busy work, but surely, with all the time you spend on here, you can find us 2 more articles from the hundreds.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...edskins-system

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...php?p=24023711

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...er-in-the-nfl/

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n-the-nfc-east

    http://www.thevictoryformation.com/2...-of-this-team/

    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...s-progressing/

    Just a few of hundreds. Notice: I did not read these closely and I tried to eliminate articles from Washington D.C.

  5. #1305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not terribly negative of the Pacers, at least not near as much as he is about the Colts, I'll give him that.

    His Colts perspective is jilted as all get out. He's got it in his mind that Irsay did something... and Peyton was wronged, so he'll forever hate the Colts from this point on, logic be damned. Which, by definition, would make him a non-fan. But you can't tell him that, he's got it all figured out and we're all wrong.
    Yes, you are....

  6. #1306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who are all of these people predicting "multiple" Super Bowl appearances? I don't buy it. Peyton Manning is one of the greatest ever and "only" made two. It took him 9 years to make one. Marino only made one. A guy like Brees has only made one. Favre only made two.
    Peter King and Mike Wilbon....... There are others.... RGIII is a super star right now all over the USA except in Indiana.....

  7. #1307
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    2,889

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have been watching the Colts since I was a young boy in the late fifties..... I have been a Pacer fan since they were formed and I went to several games when they played at the State Fairgrounds. Read what I say about the Pacers. I picked them to go 48-34 this year and be fourth or fifth in the East. That isn't negative. I don't see anything to be positive with about the Colts. They gutted this team. I will take years to build an offensive line and a defense that can play the 3-4.... That means years of losing in my view. They cut one player who might be the MVP for the fifth time this year and might even get to the Super Bowl. They cut another player a couple of years ago that is getting play as the defensive player of the year. They have inexperienced management and the idiot owner is trying to play a part in selecting players. All of that is a disaster.... I don't care they they are one game over .500 now, they won't be at the end of the season....
    Yeah they are. Have faith in Luck. You're the most critical person on Luck that there is. He's the next great QB, just give him time. You have expectations that he should be as good as Peyton in his prime right now. He's not going to be in his rookie season, but I feel he will be better than Peyton once Luck hits his prime
    "We want Miami"

  8. #1308

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .... I don't care they they are one game over .500 now, they won't be at the end of the season....
    Should we believe you because you predicted them to win 2 or less game all season and they've already doubled that...

    or should we believe you because you said there's hundreds of articles making certain predictions and you can only show us one...

    or should we believe you because out of the millions of fans who listen to sports radio, only you heard the interview of a coach denigrating Luck...

    or should we believe you because when advanced statistics show Luck in a favorable light, you conveniently skip over that article?

  9. #1309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah they are. Have faith in Luck. You're the most critical person on Luck that there is. He's the next great QB, just give him time. You have expectations that he should be as good as Peyton in his prime right now. He's not going to be in his rookie season, but I feel he will be better than Peyton once Luck hits his prime
    He may not even make it to his prime.... If Peyton is in his prime right now and I agree with you and the stats show it, why in the hell is he playing in Denver and not Indy..... That is why I am critical of Luck. We had to cut Manning and gut the team for him. I will never like him, I will never be an Andrew Luck fan and as far as I am concerned the sooner he goes bust and we get the next "can't miss" QB prospect the better. I may come to respect him but I wouldn't walk across the street to shake his hand or follow his career. One can be a fan of a team and not be a fan of individual players. That is what I am and what I will be until he is gone....

  10. #1310

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Lol, well thanks for trying. I'll give you that.

    Unfortunately, none of those articles are predicting multiple MVPs and/or Super Bowl appearances.

    Wilbon actually specifically states that he isn't projecting anything for RG3, only the level he's playing at after 7 weeks into the season.

    The first article again mentions only his level of play after 6 weeks into the season.

    The second links to a forum, what's next you're going to link to one of your posts on here?

    The Bleacher Report is only talking about NFC East quarterbacks and how they're currently playing. They're not projecting anything for the future, only current play.

    The Victoryformation doesn't ever mention MVP or Super Bowl in the article.

    The last article (i thought you were avoiding DC articles) doesn't mention MVPs or Super Bowls. They even specifically state that fans need to temper their enthusiasm.

    Basically, as most here have pointed out, you lie and make up stuff to support your trolling efforts. What's actually being said in these hundreds of article on RG3 is that he's playing at a damn high level right now, rookie or not, but he's likely to come back down to earth, like all rookie QBs. No one other than Peter King, yourself, and maybe other anonymous bloggers are predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances.

  11. #1311
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,407

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Here's my impression of Blu:

    Writer #1: The sky is blue.
    Writer #2: The sky is blue.
    Writer #3: The sky is blue.
    Writer #4: The sky is blue.
    Writer #5: The sky is blue.
    Writer #6: The sky is blue.
    Writer #7: The sky is blue.
    Writer #8: The sky is green.

    Blu: Everyone is saying the sky is green. I've not seen anyone say the sky is blue. Everyone knows the sky isn't blue.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  12. #1312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, well thanks for trying. I'll give you that.

    Unfortunately, none of those articles are predicting multiple MVPs and/or Super Bowl appearances.

    Wilbon actually specifically states that he isn't projecting anything for RG3, only the level he's playing at after 7 weeks into the season.

    The first article again mentions only his level of play after 6 weeks into the season.

    The second links to a forum, what's next you're going to link to one of your posts on here?

    The Bleacher Report is only talking about NFC East quarterbacks and how they're currently playing. They're not projecting anything for the future, only current play.

    The Victoryformation doesn't ever mention MVP or Super Bowl in the article.

    The last article (i thought you were avoiding DC articles) doesn't mention MVPs or Super Bowls. They even specifically state that fans need to temper their enthusiasm.

    Basically, as most here have pointed out, you lie and make up stuff to support your trolling efforts. What's actually being said in these hundreds of article on RG3 is that he's playing at a damn high level right now, rookie or not, but he's likely to come back down to earth, like all rookie QBs. No one other than Peter King, yourself, and maybe other anonymous bloggers are predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances.
    Both Peter King and Wilbon predict that.... and you know it.... I don't pay attention to any anonymous bloggers including you....

  13. #1313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, well thanks for trying. I'll give you that.

    Unfortunately, none of those articles are predicting multiple MVPs and/or Super Bowl appearances.

    Wilbon actually specifically states that he isn't projecting anything for RG3, only the level he's playing at after 7 weeks into the season.

    The first article again mentions only his level of play after 6 weeks into the season.

    The second links to a forum, what's next you're going to link to one of your posts on here?

    The Bleacher Report is only talking about NFC East quarterbacks and how they're currently playing. They're not projecting anything for the future, only current play.

    The Victoryformation doesn't ever mention MVP or Super Bowl in the article.

    The last article (i thought you were avoiding DC articles) doesn't mention MVPs or Super Bowls. They even specifically state that fans need to temper their enthusiasm.

    Basically, as most here have pointed out, you lie and make up stuff to support your trolling efforts. What's actually being said in these hundreds of article on RG3 is that he's playing at a damn high level right now, rookie or not, but he's likely to come back down to earth, like all rookie QBs. No one other than Peter King, yourself, and maybe other anonymous bloggers are predicting multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances.
    I think you forgot to read the titles of those articles.... I don't lie about anything and you only drink the Colts swill..... I got these in about two minutes... There will be more this coming week and I'll post everyone of them here for you as I see them..... Read them and weep, you took the wrong QB....

  14. #1314
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,316

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Well my favorite part from Blu's links was this comment from the experts he supplied. Here they are saying fans should expect Griffin to have a sophomore slump. Thanks blu... good find. Oh and here's the link Blu supplied... http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...s-progressing/



    However, when the conversation switched to Cam Newton’s dismal second-year performance, Davis reminded Skins fans it’s not all smiles and sunshine with a young quarterback, despite how well they may seem to have adjusted to the rigorous pace of the NFL.

    “Cam is going through what most second year quarterbacks go through. If you look at Flacco … if you look at Ryan … I mean these young quarterbacks that had success.”

    He said rookie quarterbacks have the advantage of being a fresh face that defenses have never seen before, and the sophomore slump is something very real that RGIII’s legion of fans should start bracing themselves for.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  15. #1315

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both Peter King and Wilbon predict that.... and you know it.... I don't pay attention to any anonymous bloggers including you....
    But, but Wilbon said before that the Shanahan's offense wouldn't work and that RG3 would be cut in two years.

    And I really want to believe that you don't pay attention to any anonymous bloggers, BUT...

    didn't a few posts up you provide a link to two blogs sites, with anonymous bloggers? Didn't you just a short while back link us to a Redskins' forum about how they were talking about this forum(even though it was like one page of posts and they weren't even talking about this site)? The answer to both of those questions are yes, yes you did. So again, you are lying to us again when you say you don't pay attention to anonymous bloggers, when in fact, you've shown us on multiple occasions that you do.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:


  17. #1316
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Franklin
    Posts
    415
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He may not even make it to his prime.... If Peyton is in his prime right now and I agree with you and the stats show it, why in the hell is he playing in Denver and not Indy..... That is why I am critical of Luck. We had to cut Manning and gut the team for him. I will never like him, I will never be an Andrew Luck fan and as far as I am concerned the sooner he goes bust and we get the next "can't miss" QB prospect the better. I may come to respect him but I wouldn't walk across the street to shake his hand or follow his career. One can be a fan of a team and not be a fan of individual players. That is what I am and what I will be until he is gone....
    You are being silly. I think most people were upset when we shipped Peyton out, but I have to agree with Irsay that it was the right call. New GM, new coaches, lots of big contracts and a ton of missing pieces. With Luck at the #1 pick all signs pointed to rebuild and let a Manning with a ton of question marks walk to a team where he would actually have a shot at winning with. Your bitterness is absurd and if it really inhibits you from being able to enjoy this young, energetic, and exciting new team, then I feel sorry for you. This is the most fun I've had watching the Colts since their Superbowl victory year. Against all odds, they are 4-3 and are primed for a run at a wild card! With TONS of rookie starters and injuries! And all you can do rag on a fantastic rookie QB for something that wasn't even his decision.

    Another thing: RGIII may have more upside than Luck, but you will be hard pressed to find an analyst who claims that Luck isn't a safer bet to be a franchise QB. If you are a good GM, you take Luck every time.
    Last edited by Jessen; 11-01-2012 at 07:31 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessen For This Useful Post:


  19. #1317
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But, but Wilbon said before that the Shanahan's offense wouldn't work and that RG3 would be cut in two years.

    And I really want to believe that you don't pay attention to any anonymous bloggers, BUT...

    didn't a few posts up you provide a link to two blogs sites, with anonymous bloggers? Didn't you just a short while back link us to a Redskins' forum about how they were talking about this forum(even though it was like one page of posts and they weren't even talking about this site)? The answer to both of those questions are yes, yes you did. So again, you are lying to us again when you say you don't pay attention to anonymous bloggers, when in fact, you've shown us on multiple occasions that you do.
    If I did it was unintentional..... I rejected lots of them when I looked. The Washington area is even more crazy about RGIII than Indy is about Luck....

  20. #1318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well my favorite part from Blu's links was this comment from the experts he supplied. Here they are saying fans should expect Griffin to have a sophomore slump. Thanks blu... good find. Oh and here's the link Blu supplied... http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...s-progressing/



    However, when the conversation switched to Cam Newton’s dismal second-year performance, Davis reminded Skins fans it’s not all smiles and sunshine with a young quarterback, despite how well they may seem to have adjusted to the rigorous pace of the NFL.

    “Cam is going through what most second year quarterbacks go through. If you look at Flacco … if you look at Ryan … I mean these young quarterbacks that had success.”

    He said rookie quarterbacks have the advantage of being a fresh face that defenses have never seen before, and the sophomore slump is something very real that RGIII’s legion of fans should start bracing themselves for.
    And so should the Colts.....

  21. #1319
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,316

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And so should the Colts.....
    Oh probably will, but superstars who walk on water like your guy don't get that luxury.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  22. #1320

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I did it was unintentional..... I rejected lots of them when I looked. The Washington area is even more crazy about RGIII than Indy is about Luck....
    Now wait, is this the point where you officially change your stance from saying hundreds of articles exist predicting RG3 to win multiple MVPs and Super Bowls, to the Washington area being more crazy about RG3 than Indy is about Luck?

    Because if true, I appreciate you giving up on that lie finally. And secondly, I'd really like to know what evidence/proof/whatever you want to call it that shows that DC is more crazy than Indy.

  23. #1321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now wait, is this the point where you officially change your stance from saying hundreds of articles exist predicting RG3 to win multiple MVPs and Super Bowls, to the Washington area being more crazy about RG3 than Indy is about Luck?

    Because if true, I appreciate you giving up on that lie finally. And secondly, I'd really like to know what evidence/proof/whatever you want to call it that shows that DC is more crazy than Indy.
    Read the Washington Post and some blogs.... No, I'm not giving up. I looked for two minutes and I found lots of them. But, I will post every one I come across from now on. It is going to make you barf..... Get out, read a little expand your mind... it is good for you....

  24. #1322
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,316

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    . No, I'm not giving up. I looked for two minutes and I found lots of them. But, I will post every one I come across from now on. It is going to make you barf.....
    Hopefully just in this thread please since this is your personal space.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  25. #1323

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read the Washington Post and some blogs.... No, I'm not giving up. I looked for two minutes and I found lots of them. But, I will post every one I come across from now on. It is going to make you barf..... Get out, read a little expand your mind... it is good for you....
    Oh so from now on, if you ever come across an article that predicts multiple MVPs and Super Bowls, you'll post them for us? Gotcha. Can't wait to read the first one you can find or come across that isn't about Peter King's one article.

    Of course it was Peter King who not too long ago said he'd take Luck over any other QB besides Rodgers.

    http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...dgers/11527717

  26. #1324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh so from now on, if you ever come across an article that predicts multiple MVPs and Super Bowls, you'll post them for us? Gotcha. Can't wait to read the first one you can find or come across that isn't about Peter King's one article.

    Of course it was Peter King who not too long ago said he'd take Luck over any other QB besides Rodgers.

    http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...dgers/11527717
    Well, he isn't saying that anymore...

  27. #1325

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, he isn't saying that anymore...
    So 8 weeks ago, King was without a doubt sure Luck was the better player. 8 weeks later he supposedly changes his mind. So that settles the debate? Good to know. haha

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •