Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #1126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what were your expectations for Luck this year then Ol'blue?
    My expectations were that he would struggle because he was drafted and almost the entire Colts team was dumped. He would have no offensive line, no defense (which meant he would have to play from behind and make a lot of pass attempts), he wouldn't have a running game to take some pressure off of him, teams would rush and blitz and pressure him and force him into making low percentage passes. I didn't think they would win more than two games. Well, they have done better than that but I don't see many wins for them the rest of the year. This team could easily lose between eight or ten games in a row. I thought he would would have more TD passes. I thought his completion percentage would be low but not as bad as it really is. Add to not having good players around him, the coaching staff is suspect for designing a plan that give him no check downs....I thought he would have a lot of passing yards because I thought he would have more attempts than any other QB in the NFL. I also do not think he can finish this season without a serious injury because he is taking a real beating out there.

    I thought RGIII was better than Luck before the draft and I still do. Outside of Indy, so does everyone else.....

  2. #1127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ol'blue should start a bench Luck for Stanton thread
    I don't care about that but I have already said that on any other team in the NFL, Luck would already have been benched for a backup....

  3. #1128
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,373

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care about that but I have already said that on any other team in the NFL, Luck would already have been benched for a backup....
    That's nice that you said it. That doesn't make it rational, but nice.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  4. #1129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=Kid Minneapolis;1515876]Oh his expectations have been "well documented"... as in stated in an abundant frequency. He expects Luck to fail.


    I don't know about fail but I don't expect him to become a big star QB. He could hang around the NFL for a long time but I think he will be a journeyman QB and eventually a back-up for some team. I think drafting him when you didn't have an offensive line to protect him was a big mistake but that is just me....

  5. #1130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=Kid Minneapolis;1515882]That's nice that you said it. That doesn't make it rational, but nice.


    It is only my opinion and it not irrational at all....

  6. #1131
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My expectations were that he would struggle because he was drafted and almost the entire Colts team was dumped. He would have no offensive line, no defense (which meant he would have to play from behind and make a lot of pass attempts), he wouldn't have a running game to take some pressure off of him, teams would rush and blitz and pressure him and force him into making low percentage passes. I didn't think they would win more than two games. Well, they have done better than that but I don't see many wins for them the rest of the year. This team could easily lose between eight or ten games in a row. I thought he would would have more TD passes. I thought his completion percentage would be low but not as bad as it really is. Add to not having good players around him, the coaching staff is suspect for designing a plan that give him no check downs....I thought he would have a lot of passing yards because I thought he would have more attempts than any other QB in the NFL. I also do not think he can finish this season without a serious injury because he is taking a real beating out there.

    I thought RGIII was better than Luck before the draft and I still do. Outside of Indy, so does everyone else.....
    complete lie

  7. #1132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    complete lie
    No, it isn't. Can't you read? People are predicting multiple Super Bowls, Rookie of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year and eventual multiple MVP awards for RGIII. You may not like that but it is the truth. I have posted a lot of it. Peter King is a big fan of RGIII. Only a few hardliners in Indiana can't see it. I have seen none of these things said about Luck outside of the Colts fans.... It is fine that you adore your own but not being able to see greatness in another player is a serious failing..... By the way, I made posts here saying that the Colts were drafting the wrong player.... Look it up. Calling someone a liar, especially when you are wrong, is not nice.... Watch RGIII this week between Colts plays. He playing the Steelers who have a great defense and I expect him to play well......

  8. #1133
    Danny Granger PowerRanger DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,028

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it isn't. Can't you read? People are predicting multiple Super Bowls, Rookie of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year and eventual multiple MVP awards for RGIII. You may not like that but it is the truth. I have posted a lot of it. Peter King is a big fan of RGIII. Only a few hardliners in Indiana can't see it. I have seen none of these things said about Luck outside of the Colts fans.... It is fine that you adore your own but not being able to see greatness in another player is a serious failing..... By the way, I made posts here saying that the Colts were drafting the wrong player.... Look it up. Calling someone a liar, especially when you are wrong, is not nice.... Watch RGIII this week between Colts plays. He playing the Steelers who have a great defense and I expect him to play well......
    Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  9. #1134
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    here is the problem with you Ol'blue, it is one thing to give us a different opinion on something (ironically everything by you), but you act like you are right every time and we are wrong. You come across as ignorant and flat out rude, you are just so cocky about it like there is no way you are wrong

  10. #1135
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,204
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I keep telling myself that there is no way the admins are going to allow this to keep happening. This is my last post on Pacers Digest. Ever. It's just not enjoyable at all anymore and I have no time in my life for it if its not enjoyable. At this point it's obvious that nothing is going to be done to stop it. I'm truly stunned that it has come to this. PacersDigest was founded for the most part as an effort to leave trolls and lack of proper administration at the IndyStar boards behind. To see the admins here allow this to happen is disappointing. So, I'm sorry but I'm out. I talked myself out of it a few weeks ago, but not this time. Maybe if everyone did what I'm doing they'd see what's happening to their board. Probably not. Either way, see ya everyone, it's been fun.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  12. #1136
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I keep telling myself that there is no way the admins are going to allow this to keep happening. This is my last post on Pacers Digest. Ever. It's just not enjoyable at all anymore and I have no time in my life for it if its not enjoyable. At this point it's obvious that nothing is going to be done to stop it. I'm truly stunned that it has come to this. PacersDigest was founded for the most part as an effort to leave trolls and lack of proper administration at the IndyStar boards behind. To see the admins here allow this to happen is disappointing. So, I'm sorry but I'm out. I talked myself out of it a few weeks ago, but not this time. Maybe if everyone did what I'm doing they'd see what's happening to their board. Probably not. Either way, see ya everyone, it's been fun.
    I agree with you, the admins need to understand that he may not be breaking the rules, but he is trying to annoy people, do the admins honestly believe that Ol'blue has a different opinion than everybody else on every topic? They need to do something or I am gonna be out soon to

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  14. #1137
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    what I can't figure out is if no body on this forum likes Ol'blue and we all want him to leave and stop posting, why does he continue to post the opposite of what most people believe and continue to start arguments? anybody think we should make a thread about banning Ol'blue in the Pacers board to get the mods attention?

  15. #1138
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    probably have better luck pming a mod than starting a thread in hopes of getting their attention.

  16. #1139
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    probably have better luck pming a mod than starting a thread in hopes of getting their attention.
    Ol'blue has completely ruined the forum

  17. #1140
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ol'blue has completely ruined the forum
    agree. if only we could get 100% participation on the ignore. Then olblu posting would be akin to "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?"

  18. #1141
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    agree. if only we could get 100% participation on the ignore. Then olblu posting would be akin to "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?"
    ha ha yeah, ignore does not even work anymore, he gets quoted so much that I still end up reading nearly everything he writes

  19. #1142
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ha ha yeah, ignore does not even work anymore, he gets quoted so much that I still end up reading nearly everything he writes
    Doesn't matter, even if you can read it you shouldn't respond. I just thought about it like this the other day ... Would you argue with the Pope that God doesn't exist if you were an athiest? Of course not, you realize you'd get nowhere. In the case of Blu you'll just get the same 4 cut and pasted sentences from every post he has, which we all know it's pure stupidity the first time, and every time after anyway.

    In both cases it's just a complete waste of time.

  20. #1143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is the problem with you Ol'blue, it is one thing to give us a different opinion on something (ironically everything by you), but you act like you are right every time and we are wrong. You come across as ignorant and flat out rude, you are just so cocky about it like there is no way you are wrong
    I do not have a different opinion on everything. I just don't say much when I agree. I do believe I am right every time and if I am not, I stand up say that I was wrong. I try not to be rude to anyone even though lots of you are rude to me, like calling me ignorant here. I am not cocky but if I didn't think I was right, I would not post......

  21. #1144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is the problem with you Ol'blue, it is one thing to give us a different opinion on something (ironically everything by you), but you act like you are right every time and we are wrong. You come across as ignorant and flat out rude, you are just so cocky about it like there is no way you are wrong
    I will give you an example from another thread. I predicted that Tennessee would beat the Colts today but I also said that I thought Luck would have his best statistical day to date.... The betting line predicts the Colts lose so I am not out of line there (I think Shade also thinks Tennessee will win) and I said something nice about Luck.... What in the hell more do you want other than for me to keel over dead at the keyboard....

  22. #1145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what I can't figure out is if no body on this forum likes Ol'blue and we all want him to leave and stop posting, why does he continue to post the opposite of what most people believe and continue to start arguments? anybody think we should make a thread about banning Ol'blue in the Pacers board to get the mods attention?
    That thread already exists. Trader Joe started it. It is "Here is my plea" and it is under Colts Football...

  23. #1146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    probably have better luck pming a mod than starting a thread in hopes of getting their attention.
    You are certainly welcome to do that but I am pretty sure they gets losts of PMs everyday and my every word is closely scrutinized. If you have an example of a violation of the forum rules, you might get some action on that post. I try not to bother them although I have sought advice on posting a few times. I find them to be pretty reasonable. Anyone can go off the deepend if they are angry. I try not to say anthing about RGIII on an thread but this one although sometimes someone will ask me a direct question or make a silly slam of RGIII with no evidence to back it up and I will feel obliged to respond. I am trying to tell them that there is a thread where this is discussed and leave it at that.....

  24. #1147
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are certainly welcome to do that but I am pretty sure they gets losts of PMs everyday and my every word is closely scrutinized. If you have an example of a violation of the forum rules, you might get some action on that post. I try not to bother them although I have sought advice on posting a few times. I find them to be pretty reasonable. Anyone can go off the deepend if they are angry. I try not to say anthing about RGIII on an thread but this one although sometimes someone will ask me a direct question or make a silly slam of RGIII with no evidence to back it up and I will feel obliged to respond. I am trying to tell them that there is a thread where this is discussed and leave it at that.....
    here is what I will do Ol'blue, I will start over with you, I won't be mad at you anymore and I will try reading your posts and looking at them from you perspective and will having a clean slate

  25. #1148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is what I will do Ol'blue, I will start over with you, I won't be mad at you anymore and I will try reading your posts and looking at them from you perspective and will having a clean slate
    Sounds good. I will do the same with yours. I am not close minded about many issues other than my certainty that Irsay is an ***hole... Again, I think Luck will be very good today in a losing effort.... Perhaps the same will be true of RGIII.... May they both stay healthy and keep progressing and I really mean that....

  26. #1149
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds good. I will do the same with yours. I am not close minded about many issues other than my certainty that Irsay is an ***hole... Again, I think Luck will be very good today in a losing effort.... Perhaps the same will be true of RGIII.... May they both stay healthy and keep progressing and I really mean that....
    Hopefully they do both stay healthy, because I think that unless one of them suffers a major injury they both have the potential to turn into very good QB's, they may be the future faces of the NFL

  27. #1150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully they do both stay healthy, because I think that unless one of them suffers a major injury they both have the potential to turn into very good QB's, they may be the future faces of the NFL
    I actually think this was a very strong rookie QB class and all five of the starters have a good chance of being something special down the road...:-

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •