Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #1101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd rather a pro-Colts troll than an anti-Colts troll.

    This is first and foremost a COLTS forum.

    VA not liking Geek's comment is at least understandable given he is a Washington fan. Quite a bit different than someone pretending to be a Colts fan throwing out anti-Colts posts like its Christmas.
    One can be a Colts fan and be disenchanted by the moves management made that will, in my opinion, lead to years of suffering for Colts fans. I celebrate when they win. I post good comments about Luck when he plays well. I also look at the Colts with a critical eye. Fans do that. Remember when the fans were calling for the head of JOB? Were they trolls? Of course they were not. They had opinions and they believed they were right. I believe I am right too. If I am not, I will certainly say so... I have already said that they have accomplished more than I thought they would all year.....

  2. #1102
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,694

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to know one cannot troll so long as one is a fan of the "home" (read correct) team.

    Are you in me head? How the hell do you know what I do (and do not) recognize. After my last ban I decided I would keep everyone off ignore. Some people are more annoying then others, but I fully believe everyone is capable of contributing something positively to a conversation
    He's responding to another troll. And he's pro-Colts. In this case, I fail to see exactly why you'd take more offense to that, then Blu pretending to be a Colts fan who actually hates his team and let's us know about it 60 times a day.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  3. #1103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's responding to another troll. And he's pro-Colts. In this case, I fail to see exactly why you'd take more offense to that, then Blu pretending to be a Colts fan who actually hates his team and let's us know about it 60 times a day.
    I don't hate this team. I do hate their owner and his management decisions. Can one not do that and still be a Colts fan? Why would I watch every game and check every stat?

  4. #1104
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,694

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't hate this team. I do hate their owner and his management decisions. Can one not do that and still be a Colts fan?
    Honestly, no. If you hate their owner, and you hate all management, and you want the new QB to fail, and you bet against them every week, then you need to question whether you're a fan. To me, that's not a fan. You're not proving any point at all trying to sell fans that you hate the team and that you have some unique perspective that allows you to realize things that we cannot , but you're still a fan.

    That's not being a fan in the least.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 10-27-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  6. #1105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, no. If you hate their owner, and you hate all management, and you want the new QB to fail, and you bet against them every week, then you need to question whether you're a fan. To me, that's not a fan. You're not proving any point at all trying to sell fans that you hate the team, but you're still a fan.

    That's not being a fan in the least.
    I don't want the new QB to fail... I don't like him but I don't want him to fail. Betting against them is a sound business decision for a gambler. It has nothing to do with being a fan..... I don't hate the team at all...I think you said you have been on here for eight years. I have been a fan of the Colts and watching them for over 40 years......

  7. #1106
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,694

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't want the new QB to fail... I don't like him but I don't want him to fail. Betting against them is a sound business decision for a gambler. It has nothing to do with being a fan..... I don't hate the team at all...I think you said you have been on here for eight years. I have been a fan of the Colts and watching them for over 40 years......
    Well anyway... you're not a true fan in my mind. You may have been at some point in time, but not anymore.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  8. #1107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=Kid Minneapolis;1515842]Well anyway... you're not a true fan in my mind. You may have been at some point in time, but not anymore.


    Who cares what is in your mind? You also think Luck is a great QB and RGIII is not as good.... So, I have very little desire to know what is in your mind if anything....

  9. #1108
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,694

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    [QUOTE=OlBlu;1515843]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well anyway... you're not a true fan in my mind. You may have been at some point in time, but not anymore.


    Who cares what is in your mind? You also think Luck is a great QB and RGIII is not as good.... So, I have very little desire to know what is in your mind if anything....
    If you don't care, then why are you here.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  10. #1109

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    RGIII is a great QB, Andrew Luck is a great QB, can't we just agree on that

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  12. #1110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RGIII is a great QB, Andrew Luck is a great QB, can't we just agree on that
    No. When Luck becomes a great QB then we can agree on that...... Right now, he is rated 31st and that is not a great QB. He may turn into one but he isn't there yet. RGIII is already there....

  13. #1111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=Kid Minneapolis;1515844][QUOTE=OlBlu;1515843]

    If you don't care, then why are you here.


    I don't care about you. I look at you somewhat the way I would look at a case of athlete's foot..... A bit of a pest with not much to offer..... I just defend myself with you.....

  14. #1112

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    ok RGIII is a good QB, Andrew Luck is a good QB, they will both become great, lets just agree

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  16. #1113

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    This forum is all nonsense now and the mods are to blame. Where is Hicks when you need him? He wouldn't put up with this ****. Only Two mods read the IndyColts board. Why don't all the mods read this board and do their job? One mod could care less about this particular board and it's not even clear why he is a mod; the other doesn't seem to want to intervene. Just reading 45 pages of ******** anyone would know there is no rational discussion anymore.
    Come back Hicks, they're ruining your forum.
    Last edited by speakout4; 10-27-2012 at 07:17 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to speakout4 For This Useful Post:


  18. #1114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok RGIII is a good QB, Andrew Luck is a good QB, they will both become great, lets just agree
    I can agree with you on that. It is too soon to call either of them great. That will remain to be seen.....

  19. #1115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This forum is all nonsense now and the mods are to blame. Where is Hicks when you need him? He wouldn't put up with this ****. Only Two mods read the IndyColts board. Why don't all the mods read this board and do their job? One mod could care less about this particular board and it's not even clear why he is a mod; the other doesn't seem to want to intervene. Just reading 45 pages of ******** anyone would know there is no rational discussion anymore.
    Come back Hicks, they're ruining your forum.
    Bloviating again. There has been no name calling except by the Colts side. No rudeness except by the Colts side. I had talks with Hicks and I have a personal mail from him that says that he doesn't think that I am a troll. If you just want to pat each other and talk about how great Luck and the Colts are and how great the management is, be my guest. I know who will win this argument over the long run. It may take three or four years and then, because I have seen it before, you will all claim that you never thought Luck was going to be the answer or that the team is well managed. It is inevitable....

  20. #1116

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bloviating again. There has been no name calling except by the Colts side. No rudeness except by the Colts side. I had talks with Hicks and I have a personal mail from him that says that he doesn't think that I am a troll. If you just want to pat each other and talk about how great Luck and the Colts are and how great the management is, be my guest. I know who will win this argument over the long run. It may take three or four years and then, because I have seen it before, you will all claim that you never thought Luck was going to be the answer or that the team is well managed. It is inevitable....
    You have single handedly ruined this discussion board for everyone as Cdash has said.. Many have disappeared because of your perverse agenda of just arguing and saying nonsense as if you are a truth seeker. Fighting with you is just not worth it to most NORMAL people who have other interests than just fighting with you or responding to your drivel which by the way takes up most discussion. You say put you on ignore but how is that possible when your responses monopolize this board completely.

    Fine we will all disappear and leave you to argue with your ****ing dog. i am asking the mods to fix this.

  21. #1117

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    here is how I look at it, Andrew Luck has exceeded expectations, so has RGIII, both the Colts and Redskins have exceeded their teams expectations, so both are good QB's, too early to tell who is better

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  23. #1118

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I like ponies.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:


  25. #1119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like ponies.
    OK.....

  26. #1120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    here is how I look at it, Andrew Luck has exceeded expectations, so has RGIII, both the Colts and Redskins have exceeded their teams expectations, so both are good QB's, too early to tell who is better
    I disagree with a whole lot of that but, OK.....

  27. #1121
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Suaveness,

    I love your signature.

    -Va

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:


  29. #1122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have single handedly ruined this discussion board for everyone as Cdash has said.. Many have disappeared because of your perverse agenda of just arguing and saying nonsense as if you are a truth seeker. Fighting with you is just not worth it to most NORMAL people who have other interests than just fighting with you or responding to your drivel which by the way takes up most discussion. You say put you on ignore but how is that possible when your responses monopolize this board completely.

    Fine we will all disappear and leave you to argue with your ****ing dog. i am asking the mods to fix this.

    Hey, insult me all you want but lay off the dog......

  30. #1123

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with a whole lot of that but, OK.....
    what were your expectations for Luck this year then Ol'blue?

  31. #1124
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,694

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Oh his expectations have been "well documented"... as in stated in an abundant frequency. He expects Luck to fail.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  32. #1125

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Ol'blue should start a bench Luck for Stanton thread

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •