Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, i forgot who i was dealing with. Your trolling has gotten to be just about as bad as OB

since your opinion is fact i wont bother arguing about all the huge hits he took this season (including the concussion hit)

are you really that afraid to say balls?

Edit: i dont mean to call anyone a troll, but repeating the same thing over and over again, esp when its a hate filled message, is trolling at best, sad and pathetic at worst. And its the same people doing it

if saying that earns me a ban from here, so be it
    Andrew Luck can take a hit, RG3 cannot. FACT
    David "And One" West

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The old QB rating stat was invented over 40 years ago blu. It's pretty out dated. ESPN has a lot more resources and understanding of the game now than anyone did 40 years ago. So....I think I'll go with them on this one.

For example, when RGIII got hurt and missed most of the 2nd half, Kirk Cousins came in and posted a 97.2 under the old 158.3 rating system you love so much, despite throwing 1 TD/2 picks and only completing 55% of his passes. Griffin is only posting a 101 on the season.

On the other hand, his QBR was only a 13.6 on a 100 scale. Griffin's QBR is a 71.8 on the season.

It's pretty obvious that QBR is a much better stat to use.

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    RGIII is no more likely to suffer a concussion than Luck is. Luck is taking a real beating every game....
    http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=313300239

How come he's had two in the last calendar year, while Luck hasn't had a single one?

I think I would worry if I were the Redskins.
    Last edited by Taterhead; 10-27-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    through 6 games in Ol'blue's mind, Luck would have to throw for 12 TD's, 2,000+ yards have around 3 ints, 60% completion percentage, and then he would be decent
    Absolutely wrong that would not be enough.

Holy smokes, this place has been a lot more bearable the last 3 or 4 days with OlBoob on ignore.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    You may want to look up the definition of fact. Cause what you just said is your opinion. And its fine to have, even if it is 100% wrong.

You are trolling this thread. Now thats a fact

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

You may want to look up the definition of fact. Cause what you just said is your opinion. And its fine to have, even if it is 100% wrong.

I love it...

Banned
    Mood

You have earned troll status. I hope you are proud. You cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion. RGIII is one of top rated QBs in the NFL. That is a fact. RGIII is rated 31 out of 32, that is also a FACT!!..

RG3 would get KO'd by a gust of wind
    David "And One" West

Banned
    Mood

RG3 would get KO'd by a gust of wind
    Good one!! Keep it up, please. I want folks to see what a REAL troll looks like and it isn't me....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[5] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

Now olblu, please read some of the things you said to me in the Luck injured thread last night about your pension and disability status and tell me that isn't the definition of trolling. Fact
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[5] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

Now olblu, please read some of the things you said to me in the Luck injured thread last night about your pension and disability status and tell me that isn't the definition of trolling. Fact
    Hey, I was attacked for misspelling or mistyping a word. I responded with an explanation about damage to my hands that make it hard for me to type. I cannot write legibly at all... I said stuff and you egged it on. That on is on you, not me....Don't make fun of people and you won't have that kind of trouble. I made one post there that wasn't controversial at all but you and one other attacked me for 25 posts or more. I won't let an attack go unanswered. You were the troll, not me....

here is a stat for Ol'blue, Andrew Luck has has the third most dropped passes in the NFL, that is why his completion percentage is so low
    Last edited by BlueCollarColts; 10-27-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Banned
    Mood

here is a stat for Ol'blue, Andrew Luck has has the third most dropped passes in the NFL, that is why his completion percentage is so low
    Stat for BlueCollarColts... Who cares? Reggie Wayne has got a dozen of his bad passes in circus style to even keep him over 50%..... It all works out in the end. But, that is what happens when you don't have any players to protect or play around your franchise QB and that is why you should not draft one until you do have all of that.... But, you will see. Another complete rebuild in the next three to five years with a new coaching system and all new offense and defense.... Losers for a long, long time....

Stat for BlueCollarColts... Who cares? Reggie Wayne has got a dozen of his bad passes in circus style to even keep him over 50%..... It all works out in the end. But, that is what happens when you don't have any players to protect or play around your franchise QB and that is why you should not draft one until you do have all of that.... But, you will see. Another complete rebuild in the next three to five years with a new coaching system and all new offense and defense.... Losers for a long, long time....
    If they win 6 games leave this website deal? K. Good.

I would say the Colts are doing pretty good right now Ol'blue wouldn't you agree? They are rebuilding and are 3-3 with a good chance to be 4-3

Banned
    Mood

I would say the Colts are doing pretty good right now Ol'blue wouldn't you agree? They are rebuilding and are 3-3 with a good chance to be 4-3
    Yes, they were fortunate to catch the Packers and Vikings on very bad days and they made the most of it. But, they are still a very bad football team. We will see where they are after ten games. As far as I am concerned the season is already a big success for them since they have already passed what many, including me, predicted....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    If they win 6 games leave this website deal? K. Good.
    I will be here for a long, long time. The question is when Luck is officially declared a bust, will you leave the website?

I will be here for a long, long time. The question is when Luck is officially declared a bust, will you leave the website?
    He could be MVP and you will still call him a bust. That's why your "opinions" shouldn't be respected.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

21. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by spazzxb View Post
    He could be MVP and you will still call him a bust. That's why your "opinions" shouldn't be respected.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    That isn't true but you won't have to worry about Luck ever being an MVP. His teams won't be good enough to let that happen no matter how good he might be. RGIII on the other hand and this is my opinion but it is shared by a ton of experts will be an MVP someday and he will play in multiple Super Bowls. He is just that good....

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Only an irrational person would spend the entire week after an RG3 loss proclaiming him to be a multiple Super Bowl player, a legend, and "great" while calling Luck, who won his game, a mediocre quarterback and poor management decision during the same time frame.

Quit being a 'Skins homer, Blu. Get your head out of his butt.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I generally like you, va, but "pairing up" with OlBlu is not gonna be good for your long-term credibility around here. He's not even respected by fellow Colts fans. Geek might be a lil overboard, but he's a Colts fan posting on a Colts forum, and frankly we're all massively tired of OlBlu, so I don't entirely blame him for getting frustrated.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    Only an irrational person would spend the entire week after an RG3 loss proclaiming him to be a multiple Super Bowl player, a legend, and "great" while calling Luck, who won his game, a mediocre quarterback and poor management decision during the same time frame.

Quit being a 'Skins homer, Blu. Get your head out of his butt.
    Well, then, Peter King and a whole bunch of experts are very irrational indeed because I didn't come up with this, I got from them. They saw RGIII play the defending Super Bowl Champions in their house and RGIII played great and had them beat. It wasn't his defense gave up a bomb to lose that game...I just happen to agree with them that RGIII is already a star and great things are ahead for him. They don't say those things about Andrew Luck.....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    I generally like you, va, but "pairing up" with OlBlu is not gonna be good for your long-term credibility around here. He's not even respected by fellow Colts fans. Geek might be a lil overboard, but he's a Colts fan posting on a Colts forum, and frankly we're all massively tired of OlBlu, so I don't entirely blame him for getting frustrated.
    That is no excuse to be rude to a visitor who only had kind things to say about the Colts and Luck.....

Sports Logo Sports Logo

You're rude to everyone on here, so don't tell me how to conduct myself.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, then, Peter King and a whole bunch of experts are very irrational indeed because I didn't come up with this, I got from them. They saw RGIII play the defending Super Bowl Champions in their house and RGIII played great and had them beat. It wasn't his defense gave up a bomb to lose that game...I just happen to agree with them that RGIII is already a star and great things are ahead for him. They don't say those things about Andrew Luck.....
    Don't care. Go away, lol.