Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

You also made it seem like you knew the poster who had posted here once personally. You said he was a good guy.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way, I didn't lie about anything. I was wrong about the site I found quoting this site and that is all. The show I mentioned took place and it was very clear. So, you think you would hear something like that immediately? Apparently not......
    Oh OlBlu you've lied about many things. Is that Bob Zagami in your avatar? Is he your Peyton Manning or RG3 of the RV world?

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    Oh OlBlu you've lied about many things. Is that Bob Zagami in your avatar? Is he your Peyton Manning or RG3 of the RV world?

I have not lied about one thing. To lie, you have to know you are saying something that is not true. It is not nice to call someone a liar. I called Irsay a liar but I had no intention of being nice or respectful to him. I don't lie. I post a lot so I make a mistake once in a while and I own up to them when that happens. You are wrong all of the time but I don't call you a liar. Just wrong. That is me in the picture. It was taken at the office of an RV park outside of Denver, CO....... Ugly, perhaps, but it is me...

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    You also made it seem like you knew the poster who had posted here once personally. You said he was a good guy.

No. I just read his posts there and I found them to be respectful of Luck and the Colts. That made him a good guy in my book. I didn't find his posts being nasty or condescending at all. Did you?

They still do. He is off to a rough start but that kid, unlike Luck, is a great football player in a very tough division. Do you think they would trade Cam for Luck? I know damn well they won't. That team, like the Colts has lots of holes in it and lots of problems. It isn't all Cam Newton. It isn't all Andrew Luck in Indy either. They are about 25 players short of having an NFL team.....
    They have done better than I expected but I didn't expect much. I hope they will be a good team next year but I know they won't be..... They need about 15 players and it will take years and years to draft, trade or sign in free agency and develop that many.
    Wait, so yesterday the Colts were 25 players short of having a NFL team, but today they're only 15?? Rejoice Colts fan, by kickoff this Sunday the Colts will be back!! Times must be getting tough in the RV, can't keep up with all the s*** you're throwing against the wall!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bunt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    Sorry i "jumped in" and didnt bother reading all 11 pages. I only read 10. Ps. I read the quote when king said it ( the kiss of death thread over at extremeskins).

Ill leave the rest alone as as u figured out near future has many different meanjng
    Hey I am just trying to give a non redkskins fan opinion here which is reasonable. IF you were going to ask me which team could improve more in the secondary and on the o-line I would say the team with the most capspace and most draft picks. That team is not the redskins IMO which is why I think it simply stupid for Peter King to actually think the Redskins can win a championship anytime soon.

The Panthers wouldn't trade Cam for Luck? Might have to call BS on that one. After all, they came out and said they would take Andrew Luck if he were to declare for the draft the year they took Newton. Sure, things have changed since then, but Newton is trending downward and has displayed some disconcerting character/leadership issues after his white hot start to his NFL career. I don't even know why I bother.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble1 View Post
    Hey I am just trying to give a non redkskins fan opinion here which is reasonable. IF you were going to ask me which team could improve more in the secondary and on the o-line I would say the team with the most capspace and most draft picks. That team is not the redskins IMO which is why I think it simply stupid for Peter King to actually think the Redskins can win a championship anytime soon.
    To befair, isnt using peter king and stupid in thesame article kind f repetitive.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    The Panthers wouldn't trade Cam for Luck? Might have to call BS on that one. After all, they came out and said they would take Andrew Luck if he were to declare for the draft the year they took Newton. Sure, things have changed since then, but Newton is trending downward and has displayed some disconcerting character/leadership issues after his white hot start to his NFL career. I don't even know why I bother.
    The question is when? If you asked right now, maybe. If you had asked at the end of last season, no way.... I wouldn't make the trade because Newton is young and immature. Both of those things can be cured. You cannot find his physical abilities very often. I would make that trade if I were the Colts. But, I would have kept the best QB of his generation instead of destroying the team and starting over. That is not the sign of a winning organization. They may have to do it three or four more times before they get back to the playoffs... But all of that is just how I see it..... And yes, I don't know why you bother either....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    Wait, so yesterday the Colts were 25 players short of having a NFL team, but today they're only 15?? Rejoice Colts fan, by kickoff this Sunday the Colts will be back!! Times must be getting tough in the RV, can't keep up with all the s*** you're throwing against the wall!
    I know what I said. Good to know you were reading. I put in 25 again and then thought perhaps that is a little too strong so I came to 15. The Colts won't be back for many years....

Meh,
    40 million can buy a lot of players and we haven't even seen the 2012 Colts draft class. My bet is that Chapman will be a keeper and Brazil will be a solid slot guy. I was worried about the Colts FO but after seeing this team compete both on defense and on offense I think Grigson will make good use of the money and the future picks.

I know what I said. Good to know you were reading. I put in 25 again and then thought perhaps that is a little too strong so I came to 15. The Colts won't be back for many years....
    So are you sure its 15 and not 10? Or is it in the middle, 12.5? Because if the Colts need that extra half of a player, the Colts may be in more trouble than we know.

Honestly, what will it take to get rid of this guy? That is an honest question.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

I think King was trying to say that he thinks RGIII will eventually be good enough to mask his team's weaknesses-- much like what Peyton did for the Colts all those years. I'm not saying the man is right or wrong, but I think THAT'S the type of talent he sees in Griffin.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    Honestly, what will it take to get rid of this guy? That is an honest question.
    Are you that into censorship? Have I called you names? I have stayed the same with my posts. I am only posting in three total threads here. If my posts are not about Luck vs Griffin then they shouldn't be here. You don't get to ban someone just because you don't like what they have to say or how they say it (as long as it is respectful). You can put me on ignore or you can look for another board that I don't post on. This is the only one I bless with my opinions.... What would you want to "get rid of this guy?" I think the mods have been over this with folks before. Believe me, I will here from them quickly if I step over a line. I change my mind. I thought a post last week struck me as tasteless so I posted the question "Is it just me or does this sound racist to anyone." Trader Joe was nice enough to answer that question quickly and I accepted what he said. We are all a product of our life experiences and I know I am overly sensitive in that area. That is why I asked... Perhaps you should consider toning down some of your rhetoric too......

Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    I think King was trying to say that he thinks RGIII will eventually be good enough to mask his team's weaknesses-- much like what Peyton did for the Colts all those years. I'm not saying the man is right or wrong, but I think THAT'S the type of talent he sees in Griffin.
    He must see more since Peyton only won one and Peter thinks Griffen can win more than him.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hell I liked Griffin a lot more than Luck coming out and would of taken him but come on Blu you just look silly with your take on Luck and the Colts .

Colts are gonna prove me wrong I said the most they would win is 3 games

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    Hell I liked Griffin a lot more than Luck coming out and would of taken him but come on Blu you just look silly with your take on Luck and the Colts .

Colts are gonna prove me wrong I said the most they would win is 3 games

Hey!!! They have proven me wrong too. I'll keep watching Luck by am a skeptic... We were right about RGIII being the best QB......

Banned
    Mood

He must see more since Peyton only won one and Peter thinks Griffen can win more than him.
    Uh, Peyton may not be done winning them yet. Perhaps not this year but the next two, I expect Denver to be very tough...... Not bad for a QB old man Irsay said was done... Idiot.....

Uh, Peyton may not be done winning them yet. Perhaps not this year but the next two, I expect Denver to be very tough...... Not bad for a QB old man Irsay said was done... Idiot.....
    I must have missed the part where Irsay the idiot said that Manning was done.

"I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    I must have missed the part where Irsay the idiot said that Manning was done.
    Did you miss the part where he only wanted him back if he signed a greatly reduced contract? Lots of folks here apparently missed a lot of things... Did you miss the part where Irsay told Manning to keep his mouth shut and called him a politician?

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Because Manning went public with stuff that he shouldn't have.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    Because Manning went public with stuff that he shouldn't have.
    He went public to show what an a**hole Irsay was being.....

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

You don't do that. I'm sure you've been part of high-level negotiations, you don't go public. Everyone is ******** in those things, no excuse. That's business.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:

Luck a target for fantasy teams?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fantas...2Innu7Gce5bZ8u

I thought he wasn't good enough (dws).