Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL at Peter King,

He says once he gets the protection that RG3 needs they will win multiple championships. The Redskins will be in a world of hurt next year and the year after. They have very little draft picks to fill out the line and they have cap penalities from 2010 that basically takes away their 2013 cap space.

They are effectively screwed for 3 years and with Eli in the division I can't see them winning that division until he retires.
    first off we were in fine shape until that bs salary cap penalty.

Second off we had a top defense last year. We dont need to draft o lineman. We need to draft scondary and also need to stay healthy.

Also what dead money are you talking about. Most of the dead money is of the books.

I havent met a redskins fan yet who doesnt think we have a bog rebuild project. Bit gove me a effing break were ny dead in the water

we are in the nfcE for cripes sake. 8-8 will probably win the division this year.

Oh, and with our terible situation we still came one breakdown from beating eli

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    I did and I believe that. Washington is a good example isn't it........ I thought Mario Williams was a good pick up for the Bills. It doesn't look like it now....
    So who cares if they are going to be a player in free agency if it doesn't yield good results?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Banned
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    Reading is fundamental.
    I thought it was. I didn't even think about it being a different forum but the content says what I suggested it did.....

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    first off we were in fine shape until that bs salary cap penalty.

Second off we had a top defense last year. We dont need to draft o lineman. We need to draft scondary and also need to stay healthy.

Also what dead money are you talking about. Most of the dead money is of the books.

I havent met a redskins fan yet who doesnt think we have a bog rebuild project. Bit gove me a effing break were ny dead in the water

we are in the nfcE for cripes sake. 8-8 will probably win the division this year.

Oh, and with our terible situation we still came one breakdown from beating eli
    Hey according to OB that is the best division in football.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Actually garcon was always a target. So was eddie royal........

Banned
    Mood

So who cares if they are going to be a player in free agency if it doesn't yield good results?
    I don't care certainly. I am not a Washington fan but that doesn't mean that I can't admire RGIII's talents. It is for this very reason that I don't see the Colts improving in free agency. Do you?

Giants are 5-2. There's no way they finish the season at 3-6.

Well it is what it is. The redskins are barely a .500 win team right now with the pieces they have in place. In that divison I don't think much will change in the near future.

Banned
    Mood

Hey according to OB that is the best division in football.
    And I still think so.....

I thought it was. I didn't even think about it being a different forum but the content says what I suggested it did.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    yes, because NY has shown they never fall apart.....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    The Giants may be headed back to the Super Bowl but he is right, these guys beat each other so evenly that they very rarely have a great regular season record but they sure look good in the playoffs...

Well it is what it is. The redskins are barely a .500 win team right now with the pieces they have in place. In that divison I don't think much will change in the near future.
    Umm, ok.

Wen Eli is older, vich is done and romo is......yeah. Rg3 will e entering his prime

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

I agree with you. And the Colts aren't going to be good in the near future either.....

yes, because NY has shown they never fall apart.....
    As shaky as they were last year, they still went 9-7. They are already 5-2. A 3-6 finish would be a pretty big collapse, but they do have a pretty tough schedule. I'm thinking more like 11-5 or 10-6.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

I agree with you. And the Colts aren't going to be good in the near future either.....
    Lol. You said the Colts would win less than 2 games this year correct? Judging by your track record, I think it's safe to say us Colts fan will have a good team next year!! Woohoo

You could be right about this.... I never even thought about it being to another forum. I thought he was talking about this site. I was out looking for links and sources as some of you demanded. I gave the link so why did I think no one would look.... One can be wrong and not be lying. If I was wrong, then so be it and I apologize. What do you want, a blood sacrifice?
    There's no could be, I am.

No, I don't want a blood sacrifice. I'd just like to see some responsibility of someone posting here to refrain from posting ********. This was in PRINT. You had all the time in the world to read it and check it before you started blabbing about how they're laughing at us, and everything else. If you can't even have the attention span to check facts on something in print, what credibility do you think you have on something like radio, that you can't even go back and listen to or double check? You have none.

If any Redskins coach was to say something like that it would be plastered all over the internet. We would know about it already. Even if anyone in the Redskins organization thought it, nobody would be dumb enough to say it publicly. You blatantly lie to create a reason for your beliefs. Who knows, maybe you're mentally ill and believe these mis-truths. However it's either that, or you're just doing it to start ****. Regardless of the reason, it's unacceptable. It's sad that this fogey is allowed to make a mockery of this entire site, and nobody has the sack to fix it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

Blue 49. Tiger motion lilly motion motion right right hit right tiger ocean

Umm, ok.

Wen Eli is older, vich is done and romo is......yeah. Rg3 will e entering his prime
    If you going to jump into this discussion here mid thread atleast have the decency to look back a page and get some context. Peter King thinks multiple championships in the near future? Sorry don't see it until Eli is 38 and the NFC is loaded with better teams top to bottom. THese teams have better managment, better coaching and more proven FO's so sorry if I disagree with the hype machine.

Edit: Near future seems like 2-3 years away but I guess we all can calculate time differently on a forum.

Regardless of how good the NFC teams actually are, it's still a very tough environment to play in. RGIII has to travel to Philly, Dallas, and New York every season. Those are certainly more hostile places than Houston, Tennessee, and Jacksonville.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

If you going to jump into this discussion here mid thread atleast have the decency to look back a page and get some context. Peter King thinks multiple championships in the near future? Sorry don't see it until Eli is 38 and the NFC is loaded with better teams top to bottom. THese teams have better managment, better coaching and more proven FO's so sorry if I disagree with the hype machine.

Edit: Near future seems like 2-3 years away but I guess we all can calculate time differently on a forum.
    I think you are right just like the "near future" of the Colts is not good either... All it takes is a major injury or two on the Giants and Redskins or should I say "Pigskins" would be right in the mix... It will take a lot more than that for Indy to catch up with Houston.

I leave the forum for 2 hours, come back and ALL HE** BREAKS LOOSE! lol

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post

No, I don't want a blood sacrifice. I'd just like to see some responsibility of someone posting here to refrain from posting ********. This was in PRINT. You had all the time in the world to read it and check it before you started blabbing about how they're laughing at us, and everything else. If you can't even have the attention span to check facts on something in print, what credibility do you think you have on something like radio, that you can't even go back and listen to or double check? You have none.

If any Redskins coach was to say something like that it would be plastered all over the internet. We would know about it already. Even if anyone in the Redskins organization thought it, nobody would be dumb enough to say it publicly. You blatantly lie to create a reason for your beliefs. Who knows, maybe you're mentally ill and believe these mis-truths. However it's either that, or you're just doing it to start ****. Regardless of the reason, it's unacceptable. It's sad that this fogey is allowed to make a mockery of this entire site, and nobody has the sack to fix it.
    So I was wrong about this. I shouldn't have even searched but some of you demanded Links.... There is no mockery made of this site and no one is breaking any rules. Think how boring it would be if you all just slapped each other on the back saying how great the Colts are and that Luck is one of he top QBs in the NFL. Well, he isn't.....

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    Lol. You said the Colts would win less than 2 games this year correct? Judging by your track record, I think it's safe to say us Colts fan will have a good team next year!! Woohoo
    They have done better than I expected but I didn't expect much. I hope they will be a good team next year but I know they won't be..... They need about 15 players and it will take years and years to draft, trade or sign in free agency and develop that many.

Sorry i "jumped in" and didnt bother reading all 11 pages. I only read 10. Ps. I read the quote when king said it ( the kiss of death thread over at extremeskins).

Ill leave the rest alone as as u figured out near future has many different meanjng

Banned
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post

By the way, I didn't lie about anything. I was wrong about the site I found quoting this site and that is all. The show I mentioned took place and it was very clear. So, you think you would hear something like that immediately? Apparently not......