Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #476

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am a jaded Peyton fan and so is my small extended family (my brother and his grown children).
    Hmm...yesterday, you wrote this:

    I have no children or grandchildren or any relatives at all. so no on will care what I do. Where are you when so many people on here say that RGIII is sure to be knocked out for the season? What do you think got me started on that topic? Oh, I see, it is OK to hope that any player on another team gets hurt but not the Colts. Well, I hope Luck doesn't get hurt. I don't want to see that. I much prefer to see him be totally helpless playing on the field while RGIII is already a superstar.... You are welcome to ignore any of my posts or all of them if you don't like them.


    Kind of makes me think you're pretty good at making stuff up. "the people here in Washington (that is where I am now) certainly believe it. Their comments invariably contain a "Thank God we didn't draft Andrew Luck"

    Lmao

  2. #477
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    OlBlu you're going to have to come a little stronger than that kid is doing well and this kid is doing well when you say a bunch of rookie QBs are doing better than Luck. Especially when you can't even remember their names and whether or not they are rookies.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His name isn't Weems.
    Weeden, excuse me....

  4. #479
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK, however he spells it..... Half of the Colts fans could never spell "Peyton" either..
    This isn't a matter of mixing up an A and an E. This is a matter that his names isn't Weems. It is Weeden, which does not even sound like Weems unless you just stop listening after the first 3 letters.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  6. #480
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=LuckSwagger;1510038]Hmm...yesterday, you wrote this:

    I have no children or grandchildren or any relatives at all. so no on will care what I do. Where are you when so many people on here say that RGIII is sure to be knocked out for the season? What do you think got me started on that topic? Oh, I see, it is OK to hope that any player on another team gets hurt but not the Colts. Well, I hope Luck doesn't get hurt. I don't want to see that. I much prefer to see him be totally helpless playing on the field while RGIII is already a superstar.... You are welcome to ignore any of my posts or all of them if you don't like them.

    I have a brother and his children, that is all. I don't have any children or grandchildren. My parents are gone.... Is that clear enough...

  7. #481
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    We get it now. Really we do. After mixing up one rookie QBs name and claiming that one guy who wasn't even a rookie was better than Luck. We all get it.

    You are actively rooting for him to fail.

    It doesn't matter the debate or the topic.

    You will always think "That one kid from that one team who may or may not be a rookie is better at doing that one thing and Luck sucks."

    I'm sure Weems will play very well this weekend and I'm sure John Skelton is thrilled to find out he is actually a rookie and that you actually think he is good at football, which makes approximately three people in this entire country that think that. You and his parents.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #482
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This isn't a matter of mixing up an A and an E. This is a matter that his names isn't Weems. It is Weeden, which does not even sound like Weems unless you just stop listening after the first 3 letters.
    That is correct, I haven't followed him that closely but I knew he was a 28 year old rookie. He has 1519 yards and a 68 QB rating. He will be all the Colts can (or can't ) handle on Sunday....

  9. #483

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I just thought it was strange you said you had "no relatives at all" when in fact you have a brother and nieces/nephews. I most certainly consider my brother and nephew to be very close relatives to me. Perhaps yours don't feel the same way about you?

  10. #484
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just thought it was strange you said you had "no relatives at all" when in fact you have a brother and nieces/nephews. I most certainly consider my brother and nephew to be very close relatives to me. Perhaps yours don't feel the same way about you?
    Could be, I don't get to see them very often and I don't consider myself "close" to them or anyone else....

  11. #485
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is correct, I haven't followed him that closely but I knew he was a 28 year old rookie. He has 1519 yards and a 68 QB rating. He will be all the Colts can (or can't ) handle on Sunday....
    He may be, but I'm fairly certain Andrew Luck won't be lining up in our secondary. Though after the way Zbikowski played against the Jets I'm not sure I could argue against it.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  12. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He may be, but I'm fairly certain Andrew Luck won't be lining up in our secondary. Though after the way Zbikowski played against the Jets I'm not sure I could argue against it.
    I wasn't suggesting that his success would have anything to do with Luck except getting some extra possessions from turnovers perhaps....

  13. #487
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wasn't suggesting that his success would have anything to do with Luck except getting some extra possessions from turnovers perhaps....
    Yeah I'm sure a guy who threw 4 interceptions in a game won't turn it over at all.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  14. #488
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Well if the last couple months haven't proven this guy is a troll, this last page certainly does.

    It's pretty cool he spawns family members like he's in a Halo game.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  16. #489
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,123

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I've thought for weeks that OlBlu was the infamous Earl back from the dead. There's just too many similiaries.

  17. #490
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe the Redskins line is light years ahead of the Colts line. They actually make a pocket for RGIII to pass in. Yes, he has taken sacks but that was more because he needed to spot his receivers a little quicker and get rid of the ball a little faster. He will do that, he has a quick release. He isn't doing as much running all over the field to avoid be sacked. I am a jaded Peyton fan and so is my small extended family (my brother and his grown children). We used to have four season tickets to the Colts games. When it was clear that Irsay was lying to the fans about keeping Peyton, we let those tickets go and the rest of my family has found other things to do with their Sunday afternoons. I bought those tickets and I field a call or two per month from the Colts wanting to sign me back up. We had those tickets for more than 15 years. I always ask them if we have a new owner that won't lie to the fans. That ends that conversation. So, yes, they lost my financial support over all of that. I would have maintained interest if they had taken all of the wild offers for Luck and used that to replace some talent around Peyton and resign some of the vets like Saturday and Garcon'. I think they would have won ten plus games and they could have taken a QB later in the first round to develop. Several are doing quite well, better than Luck for instance. I might have even been a fan of using some of the picks to take RGIII and develop him over a couple of years and still have more draft picks left over. I think that is what New England might have done given the same circumstances. Brady will be ending his career in the next five or so years and I'm willing to bet the Pats don't miss a beat... The difference between a great owner and a very poor one an the difference between a great front office and coach and a bunch of newbies working.... But, Ol Jim saved a lot of money with the purge and he is laughing all the way to the bank with it.....
    You're not that close with your borther but you had Colts tickets with him for 15 years and only gave them up last year when you were sure the owner was lying about Manning? Hey Bro, I know we don't talk much but we should have Colts tickets for over a decade.


    OlBlu, here's my take, there's one of three options for what drives you

    1.) You're desperately stuck in the past when it comes to Manning, and whether or not the Colts had drafted RGIII or Luck you would have complained about them and pumped up the other.

    2.) You just don't like the Colts no matter what and Manning leaving is just a convenient excuse for you to pile on.

    3.) You're a member of old who just likes pushing buttons and has come back to grace with your presence again.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 10-15-2012 at 01:17 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  18. #491
    The Mole ColeTheMole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    551

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I had to keep him off of ignore because it was just too funny for me to resist, but after Olblu is talking about good ol' weems lighting up the Colts I am done.
    DG for 3

  19. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're not that close with your borther but you had Colts tickets with him for 15 years and only gave them up last year when you were sure the owner was lying about Manning? Hey Bro, I know we don't talk much but we should have Colts tickets for over a decade.
    I am closer to his children. Note that I said there were four tickets? Three kids and myself. There Dad was a marginal fan who is no fan of he Colts at all now. He went to some games when I wasn't around but the "kids" usually took one of their friends..... I get along fine with my brother, I don't care to be around his wife....

  20. #493
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Also, I can't wait for you to wander over to the IUBB thread again. That will be a joy

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  21. #494
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am closer to his children. Note that I said there were four tickets? Three kids and myself. There Dad was a marginal fan who is no fan of he Colts at all now. He went to some games when I wasn't around but the "kids" usually took one of their friends..... I get along fine with my brother, I don't care to be around his wife....
    Yes, but you said you had no family to speak of and now they are going to Colts games with you. Seems a bit odd to me.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  22. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeTheMole View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had to keep him off of ignore because it was just too funny for me to resist, but after Olblu is talking about good ol' weems lighting up the Colts I am done.
    I think there is a chance that Mr. WEEDEN will out play Luck this coming week.... Not a sure thing but a chance....

  23. #496
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,321

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've thought for weeks that OlBlu was the infamous Earl back from the dead. There's just too many similiaries.
    I think you should just move on.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:


  25. #497
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think there is a chance that Mr. WEEDEN will out play Luck this coming week.... Not a sure thing but a chance....
    All of your extensive watching of the Browns telling you that?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #498
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    talk about de-reailing.

    In the famous words of Earl, "Lets just move on"

  27. #499
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you should just move on.
    Son of A.....

    You beat me to it

  28. #500
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,944

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    talk about de-reailing.

    In the famous words of Earl, "Lets just move on"
    Kind of a derailing, but Mr. Blu wanted to talk about other rookie QBs who were having better years than Luck. Sadly we found out he didn't even know their names or whether or not they were actually rookies.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •