Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #376
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by CompACE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a way to also hide replies/quotes if someone is on your ignore list? I put OlBlu on ignore a while back, but people keep talking about him with quotes. I still basically end up seeing 90% of his posts and I'm ready to move on.
    Yes. Give us a feature where we can ignore posts that quote a person we have on ignore. If such a thing exists, let's have it. Otherwise, the ignore feature, while rooted in the right places, is next to worthless in practice. Also, it would keep us from *****ing about the guy constantly.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  3. #377
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    14,973

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, it would keep us from *****ing about the guy constantly.
    Just on the basis of this, I would support the feature. The whining about OlBlu does more harm than he could ever do. Of course, this too is part of his goal...

  4. #378
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just on the basis of this, I would support the feature. The whining about OlBlu does more harm than he could ever do. Of course, this too is part of his goal...
    I don't have a goal at all other than to keep pointing out where I think people are wrong.....

  5. #379
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Idiotic lol...
    No, very true..... He may make the top 15, top 10 or top 5 someday but not now. He may be the best QB in his draft someday, but not right now.... ...

  6. #380
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Luck is already the best rookie QB when it comes to passing.

    BTW, not only has RG3 been sacked more than Luck this year (11 to 9), he also runs more than Luck and thus is going to be hit more in non-sack situations. Not only that but RG3 has already had 1 concussion this season. So tell us again how Luck is more likely to get a season ending injury?

    The fact is you don't have a clue of what you're talking about and still sulking about decisions made by the front office. Get over it.

    Too bad there's no forum rule against trolling or olblu would be banned long before now.
    Last edited by Swingman; 10-14-2012 at 11:43 AM.

  7. #381
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    14,973

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Luck has already won as many games as this team won all of last year...and at least half as many games as his naysayers said he would win. If he plays well and wins in NY, he will start getting more credit.

    IMO, he is going to be another Elway or Manning level talent given time.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  9. #382
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just on the basis of this, I would support the feature. The whining about OlBlu does more harm than he could ever do. Of course, this too is part of his goal...
    I know his goals very well. I know all of these things. The fact that these are his goals is the whole problem. His goals aren't to have worthwhile discussions and talk about the Colts/Pacers/whatever. His goals are to irritate people and cause consternation amongst the group, which he is wildly successful at doing.

  10. #383
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,165

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I was wrong, I would but I am not wrong. That was not spearing and I haven't read one expert who watched it claim that was... Sorry, I won't take your word for anything.... ... It was a good hit and a bad call by the refs against the Vikings.....
    The NFL says you are wrong.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  12. #384
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The NFL says you are wrong.
    I don't think the NFL and their refs have much credibility about anything.......

  13. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know his goals very well. I know all of these things. The fact that these are his goals is the whole problem. His goals aren't to have worthwhile discussions and talk about the Colts/Pacers/whatever. His goals are to irritate people and cause consternation amongst the group, which he is wildly successful at doing.
    You don't know **** about me. My only goals are business goals. This is R & R strictly.....

  14. #386
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck has already won as many games as this team won all of last year...and at least half as many games as his naysayers said he would win. If he plays well and wins in NY, he will start getting more credit.

    IMO, he is going to be another Elway or Manning level talent given time.
    If he survives that long and that is a big if. He isn't going to win in NY, next case. The Colts should be 0-5 right now. They made the most of the chances they were given, I will give them credit for that.....

  15. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck is already the best rookie QB when it comes to passing.

    BTW, not only has RG3 been sacked more than Luck this year (11 to 9), he also runs more than Luck and thus is going to be hit more in non-sack situations. Not only that but RG3 has already had 1 concussion this season. So tell us again how Luck is more likely to get a season ending injury?

    The fact is you don't have a clue of what you're talking about and still sulking about decisions made by the front office. Get over it.

    Too bad there's no forum rule against trolling or olblu would be banned long before now.
    I think only a very few Colts players would rank Luck over RGIII right now. I certainly would not. Yes, I hated the front office decisions because it will make us serial losers for years....

  16. #388
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,165

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think the NFL and their refs have much credibility about anything.......
    It's their rule. Your opinion is irrelevant and, in this case, also incorrect.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  18. #389
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't know **** about me. My only goals are business goals. This is R & R strictly.....
    Bidness goals dawg!

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  19. #390
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,373

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't know **** about me. My only goals are business goals. This is R & R strictly.....
    Is there a lot of business involved in goofing off in a big motorhome?
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  20. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a lot of business involved in goofing off in a big RV?
    I don't goof off. I get to write off that entire rig as a business expense.....

  21. #392
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a lot of business involved in goofing off in a big RV?
    Pro smiley user look at that avatar smiley consistency

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  22. #393
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't goof off. I get to write off that entire rig as a business expense.....
    Oh man tell us more about this genius business plan

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. #394
    bro-hahn kroyff Brohan Cruyff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    26
    Posts
    170

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bidness goals dawg!
    And when I say "the bidness," I do of course mean "the industry."
    "And Tottenham do not know what hit them...well I can tell you, it's Theo Walcott!"

    "And it's Tony Adams put through by Steve Bould, WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! That...sums it all up."

  24. #395
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,373

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't goof off. I get to write off that entire rig as a business expense.....
    Lol oooo big shot up in here y'all.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  25. #396
    bro-hahn kroyff Brohan Cruyff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    26
    Posts
    170

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a lot of business involved in goofing off in a big motorhome?
    He's a social media expert.
    "And Tottenham do not know what hit them...well I can tell you, it's Theo Walcott!"

    "And it's Tony Adams put through by Steve Bould, WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! That...sums it all up."

  26. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh man tell us more about this genius business plan
    Hey!!! I am the executive producer of television shows that air on national TV networks (CBS and Fox)....... I won't be doing a show about Andrew Luck. I would be interested in doing one with RGIII, he actually has a personality as seen in his many commercials.....

  27. #398
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey!!! I am the executive producer of television shows that air on national TV networks (CBS and Fox)....... I won't be doing a show about Andrew Luck. I would be interested in doing one with RGIII, he actually has a personality as seen in his many commercials.....
    Hey!!!

    Commercials are important they win lots of games.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  28. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey!!!

    Commercials are important they win lots of games.
    They show one's personality. RGIII has one, Luck does not (besides, he is ugly as a fence post).....

  29. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brohan Cruyff View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's a social media expert.
    Actually, I am exactly that. We make the most out of Facebook. Just because I can't get along with a small group of fans (short for fanatics) here, doesn't mean that I am not a first class people person. I have made my living that way for a long time....

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •