Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #1276
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,891

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Luck is going to get killed and isn't durable....

    Go RGIII, 2012 NFL MVP.....
    and 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023

    note: he wont win in 2017 because Pierre Garcon will take the honors after a record breaking year and in 2021 the CBA runs out and the season will be lost due to strike.

    After 2023, since he completely conquered the NFL, he will pursue a career in the NBA.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  3. #1277
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,663

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023

    note: he wont win in 2017 because Pierre Garcon will take the honors after a record breaking year and in 2021 the CBA runs out and the season will be lost due to strike.

    After 2023, since he completely conquered the NFL, he will pursue a career in the NBA.
    I'm glad someone besides Natston has my sense of humor.

    Colts will never win a game again in our lifetime.....

    After RGIII gets every NFL record and NBA record he will then go overseas and join the Premier League....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  4. #1278
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,891

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Oh and we almost forgot, he will have won the gold medal in the 110 meter hurdles by then as well.

  5. #1279
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,163

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, he is but that too will come to an end.....
    Colts will make the playoffs with the schedule they have and with the QB they have.
    Smothered Chicken!

  6. #1280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Colts will make the playoffs with the schedule they have and with the QB they have.
    Then you should bet on it. You can get good odds that they will not..... with their schedule and especially with the QB they have.... I would bet against them making the playoffs but I have found no service that offers that bet....

  7. #1281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm glad someone besides Natston has my sense of humor.

    Colts will never win a game again in our lifetime.....

    After RGIII gets every NFL record and NBA record he will then go overseas and join the Premier League....
    Hey!!

  8. #1282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Luck is going to get killed and isn't durable....

    Go RGIII, 2012 NFL MVP.....
    A little too soon but in the next five years and Luck will still be losing in Indy.....

  9. #1283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While the Colt's system may be similar, the team is in a very delicate situation. There are a ton of "rebuilding" elements that apply to the Colts that do not apply to the Redskins. You can water it down all you like, but the situation in Washington is more friendly for a rookie QB than in Indianapolis.

    2) Are you saying that the NFC East is not better than the AFC South? Or that the NFC is not better than the AFC this year? Or that RGIII and the Redskins will have a better winning percentage out of sheer talent?
    3) I'm not sure how you can possibly believe this if you have watched both of them play. Griffin already has 1 concussion under his belt and was extremely lucky not to receive one on that stupid play last week when he went out as a wide receiver.

    Aslo...I try to throw you an olive branch and you **** all over it. Lol.
    No, I didn't. I agree with what you say there at the top. Of course Washington is better. Why would you draft a possible franchise QB and not have all of that in place to protect him and take pressure off of him. Oh, wait, that is what Indy did. No, I agree with you about the NFC east but I do think when it is all said and done, they win more games this year and yes, it will be because of talent and RGIII. It won't be my much but I still think they win 6-8 games... I don't think Luck will do that.

    I agree with you about 3 and it was stupid as the coach now admits. But, Luck is taking just as much or more punishment than RGIII. I don't think either of them play all 16 games....

  10. #1284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RG3 already *was* knocked out cold... not that I'm jubilant about that... just making an observation.
    And the same can happen to Luck on the very next play. He has been hit hard enough already for that to happen, just not in the head.... It is inevitable taking that much punishment. Perhaps not a concussion but something will go...

  11. #1285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    #3 is a fact, Jack. RGIII will have to adjust his game because he will get knocked out cold one of these days. Maybe prior to the end of this season. OTOH, the Colts better work on their O-Line at every turn. They don't want Luck to get beat up because quite frankly he's as talented as Elway and Manning and you don't want him getting injured.
    But they haven't done that and he is running the ball quite a bit and getting hit behind the line more than RGIII. Luck is just as likely to be KO'd as RGIII.....

  12. #1286
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    RG3 got knocked out because he didn't slide in time. Of course Luck could get hurt --- anyone in this league could get hurt at any time. But you keep harping on Luck's durability and porous line and while holding up RG3, when the truth is, RG3 has been hit more, and has already suffered a concussion and missed some time.

    Plus, it just gets plain old that you're constantly wishing Luck to get injured. Just to prove some weird point.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 11-01-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  13. #1287
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,163

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then you should bet on it. You can get good odds that they will not..... with their schedule and especially with the QB they have.... I would bet against them making the playoffs but I have found no service that offers that bet....
    They have the easiest schedule in the NFL and they have the best rookie QB in 30 years with Reggie Wayne. I'll take my chances with the Colts as a wild card. Your golden boy RG3 won't get over .500
    Smothered Chicken!

  14. #1288
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,350

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and Luck will still be losing in Indy.....
    His team is above .500 today, so where do you get the still losing? Simple math there Blu and you're on the wrong end of it.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  15. #1289
    Member trey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    232
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Man this OlBlu guy is the ultimate troll, why do you guys constantly let him get to you? He makes it painfully obvious he's not a real fan of the colts or the pacers. He's just here to make people mad. He can't even claim to be a real fan, that's not how fan's act. Can you imagine if all fans of teams were like him? Everyone in the stands would be quiet on big plays because they'd just be sitting there saying "ha, what a fluke. next time it won't go our way." Same reaction if their team won a game.

  16. #1290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by trey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man this OlBlu guy is the ultimate troll, why do you guys constantly let him get to you? He makes it painfully obvious he's not a real fan of the colts or the pacers. He's just here to make people mad. He can't even claim to be a real fan, that's not how fan's act. Can you imagine if all fans of teams were like him? Everyone in the stands would be quiet on big plays because they'd just be sitting there saying "ha, what a fluke. next time it won't go our way." Same reaction if their team won a game.
    None of that is true...... You want a cheerleader. I am not that but I am most definitely a fan....

  17. #1291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His team is above .500 today, so where do you get the still losing? Simple math there Blu and you're on the wrong end of it.
    Lots of games to go.....

  18. #1292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopdog23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They have the easiest schedule in the NFL and they have the best rookie QB in 30 years with Reggie Wayne. I'll take my chances with the Colts as a wild card. Your golden boy RG3 won't get over .500
    He has a tougher road but Luck won't finish over .500 either. To be the best rookie QB in the 30 years, he has to be better than RGIII. He ain't even close..... and the rest of the season and the coming years will show that and the gap will get wider and wider. RGIII has lots of upside. Luck is what he is going to be, a low completion percentage QB.....

  19. #1293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RG3 got knocked out because he didn't slide in time. Of course Luck could get hurt --- anyone in this league could get hurt at any time. But you keep harping on Luck's durability and porous line and while holding up RG3, when the truth is, RG3 has been hit more, and has already suffered a concussion and missed some time.

    Plus, it just gets plain old that you're constantly wishing Luck to get injured. Just to prove some weird point.
    I have never one time wished that he would be injured but I am smart enough to know that taking the beating he is, it is inevitable...

  20. #1294
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,476

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    RG3 will eventually become the first NFL player to surpass the speed of sound on the playing field. He will then set his sights on the speed of light and thru determination and talent also achieve that goal. The NFL will then be forced to ban playing at or above the speed of light both for competitive fairness issues as well as the inability of the referees to properly judge a play they can't see.

    Meanwhile, Luck will never play beyond the speed of sound thus cementing his legacy as a first round bust.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  21. #1295

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have never one time wished that he would be injured but I am smart enough to know that taking the beating he is, it is inevitable...
    You mean, on any given play, an NFL player could get injured or knocked out of a game?? GASP! A shocking revelation!

  22. #1296

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Another thing Olblu, you said you could show us hundreds of articles of people saying RG3 is better than Luck. I'll make it easier for you, how about you just show us 10?

  23. #1297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another thing Olblu, you said you could show us hundreds of articles of people saying RG3 is better than Luck. I'll make it easier for you, how about you just show us 10?
    You need to do your own research. I am sure you are aware of articles that predict MVPs for RGIII and multiple Super Bowl appearances...... I haven't seen anyone outside of Indy say any of that about Luck. If I looked these all up for you, you would just scream and ignore it. I don't have time for busy work......

  24. #1298
    Member trey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    232
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    None of that is true...... You want a cheerleader. I am not that but I am most definitely a fan....
    What exactly makes you a fan? For the teams you're supposedly a fan of... you have no hope, no expectations, and constantly argue how bad they're going to be. So what makes you a fan?

    Edit: You also say you're not a cheerleader so I'm assuming that means you refuse to root for them, right?

  25. #1299

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to do your own research. I am sure you are aware of articles that predict MVPs for RGIII and multiple Super Bowl appearances...... I haven't seen anyone outside of Indy say any of that about Luck. If I looked these all up for you, you would just scream and ignore it. I don't have time for busy work......
    Hahaha. Is that how it works? You told everyone that you could provide us with hundreds of links saying RG3 is better. So far I've only seen the one from Peter King that mentions anything about MVPs and multiple Super Bowls. So in your mind, one Peter King article equals 'hundreds'? One Peter King article actually equals articles (plural) of writers (plural) making these predictions? I've seen more articles already posted on here saying favoring Luck, from the NYTimes, CBSSports, to ESPN.

    But you could only find one. From Peter King. Because you don't have time. Gotcha. Oh and I almost forgot about that mysterious radio show that apparently only Olblu heard. Despite nobody else actually hearing or talking about this 'interview'. Lol, Olblu is really getting desperate now.

  26. #1300

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Olblu, I'll even make it easier for you.

    Link us to two (2) articles other than Peter King that predict multiple MVPs and Super Bowl appearances for RG3. Just two. I know you said you don't have time for busy work, but surely, with all the time you spend on here, you can find us 2 more articles from the hundreds.

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •