Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 1692

Thread: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

  1. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck, playing with a poor line against a good defense: 14/23, 151 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 60.8%, 6.6 YPA, 98.3 rating

    RGIII playing with a solid line against a soft defense: 11/17, 74 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 64.7%, 4.3 YPA, 93.7 rating

    I don't see how in the world you can say that "RGIII completely outplayed Luck". Both were good, but the statistical evidence says that Luck played a better game. The only thing RGIII beat Luck in was completion percentage, yet Luck still managed to average two more yards per passing attempt. But I'm supposed to think that RGIII played a better game because he threw some long bombs that were incomplete? Any NFL quarterback can throw some long incomplete passes. The fact that you have to use long incomplete passes to back up your assertion that RGIII was better shows that RGIII didn't beat Luck in the stats that actually matter.

    If Luck had RGIII's offensive line then he would have completely outclassed RGIII.
    That difference in the offensive line is my whole point. Luck has not shown me that he can throw a long ball to keep the defense honest. RGIII has a cannon and he will hit some homeruns with Garcon this year. I was only repeating what Theisman and the other commentators said. I am sure you and many others here just turned the sound off so that they would not be able to hear something they did not want to hear. Luck throws a whole lot of quick 7 to 10 yard passes because he is under pressure. The receivers, as Theisman noted don't even try to get deep. Could that be because Luck just can't make that 50 yard pass like
    Sims and Parcells claim or is it because he just doesn't have the time to wait for his receives to get open deep? I think it is the latter but since I have never seen him try to hit a long pass, who knows. Your stats are meaningless. You have one QB running for his life and making short passes before he gets clobbered wile the other QB airs it out once in a while to show the defense what they must fear in the long ball. RGIII was making plays that moved his team down the field much better than Luck did. But, you only look at stats and don't really watch the game. Washington could beat Indy with their second team offense.......

  2. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was given he'll come back we like Eagles leftovers

    This game didn't tell us anything about either QB to be honest it did tell me the Colts O-Line is terrible though and the Pass D not so great either but what else is new

    We need to keep Luck upright if the Colts are going to do anything.

    That is my biggest worry. I know this will catch hell from the home crowd but Luck could have saved himself a lot of pain and aggravation if he has pulled an Eli Manning and just let it be known that he would not play for the Colts. Some team with a good offensive line would have traded up to take him and he might have had a chance to stay upright. That won't happen in Indy and he is risking his career playing behind an awful offensive line. The Giants traded up to get Eli giving San Diego Phillip Rivers and a boat load of goodies. Eli came into the league and played behind a very good offensive line and he has since won two Super Bowls. Luck may never stay healthy long enough to ever get to the playoffs. But, if he has a career ending injury, maybe Jimmy will take care of him... Right...

  3. #128
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,585

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But, you only look at stats and don't really watch the game.
    I watched the game and Luck looked more impressive when you consider how quickly he had to release the ball. There is nothing wrong with looking at stats to backup an opinion. The stats show what we watched yesterday, which is that Luck was overall a slightly more efficient passer than RGIII. I didn't hear Thiesman because I was in a bar where they didn't have the sound on.

    Did you miss the long incomplete bomb that Luck threw to Wayne when the Colts had a free play because of a penalty? It looks to me like he has plenty of arm strength to chuck it far if he wants to.

  4. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would still take Luck over RGIII and saw nothing today to change my opinion.

    You will never find anything about our team that is better than any other team. You're talking redskins for godsakes. We have outperformed them over the last decade by miles but to listen to you they are perennially in the superbowl with their brilliant owner who is known as a fool. Compare Irsay to Snyder for the decade and the entire redskin fan base would take Irsay. Have you found an expert to say Snyder is a smarter or better owner?

    I think you would find many experts who believe that Irsay, not Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL but I have not read a comparison anywhere to provide you with a quote. I do not believe what you say about the Redskin fan base that is a hard core following not the bandwagon fans the Colts have. So, Snyder goes out and signs expensive free agents, the Colts couldn't begin to afford to play in the toughest division in the NFL.... I don't disagree with you about Luck and RGIII, yet. It is the preseason and so far all we know is that the Colts have no offensive line and a terrible pass defense. Luck is running for his life on just about every play and he will get sacked a lot and hit hard. RGIII took one very hard hit but, in general, he offensive line gave him time to throw.... This is why I believe it will take at least five years of horrible losing before the Colts can even begin to compete with the Redskins. I am sure that Washington could beat the Colts with their backup offense. I'm not so sure they could not beat them with the backup defense too but that isn't completely clear. The Colts are in for a long hard year and a big dose of reality and I really do hope that I am wrong about all of that..... By the way, I looked at some Redskin forums and their fans think they got the best QB in the draft and that Luck will never live up to the hype and his arm does not compare to RGIII. I know, I know, they are just excited about their team just like the Colts are about theirs.....

  5. #130
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    I like how he keeps saying over and over that Luck can't throw a 50 yard pass, even though he threw one yesterday. Then he claims that someone else didn't actually watch the game. Of course, we also saw his 70 yard throw into the wind at his workout.

    I've never seen someone so hard headed and dense in my life.

  6. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watched the game and Luck looked more impressive when you consider how quickly he had to release the ball. There is nothing wrong with looking at stats to backup an opinion. The stats show what we watched yesterday, which is that Luck was overall a slightly more efficient passer than RGIII. I didn't hear Thiesman because I was in a bar where they didn't have the sound on.

    Did you miss the long incomplete bomb that Luck threw to Wayne when the Colts had a free play because of a penalty? It looks to me like he has plenty of arm strength to chuck it far if he wants to.

    That was the first throw where he has shown NFL arm strength but he wasn't close with it. RGIII aired it out a couple of times and had it on Garcon's finger tips. I keep pointing out that if you are throwing a bunch of five to seven yard passes, you should have a good percentage. I saw RGIII moving the ball downfield just about at will and hitting passes wherever he wanted. I am not surprised that you didn't hear the call of the game or you might have some different opinions. The commentators clearly thought that RGIII had the best of the matchup and that Luck was merely trying to escape the rush with no attempt to really get the ball downfield. In fact, Theisman said that the Colts receivers were not even trying to get down field. I think that is the result of playing against a good NFL defense and a bad offensive line. The commentators mention that too. I don't think you will have to worry. I don't see any way that Luck plays 16 games behind that line this year without getting severely injured (neither did the commentators). I saw RGIII get hit hard once but I think he has a chance to play all 16 games behind a pretty good veteran line. But when it really comes down to it, I think it is against the odds for most NFL QBs to play the season without injury even with the new rules. I think that percentage goes way up for a rookie QB playing behind what is probably the worst offensive line in the NFL.... But, you have to actually watch the game closely to see that......

  7. #132
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Also, by the way, I'm in general irked at how many people think arm strength, equals a major trait towards being a good QB.

    If that's the case, Michael Vick should be twice the QB of Peyton Manning. Vick could probably throw it behind his back harder than Peyton could throw normal. It doesn't mean a thing. Yet, he isn't a better QB and never has been, because arm strength doesn't amount to much if it's not catchable, and on target. A smart QB sees things happen before they do, and is able to start his throwing motion earlier than other QB's so the arm strength advantage is negated by the timing of release.

    In the NFL being smart, and accurate trumps arm strength. Even Chad Pennington carved out a decent NFL career on those traits, and he threw like a 12 year old girl throwing a softball.

  8. #133
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That difference in the offensive line is my whole point. Luck has not shown me that he can throw a long ball to keep the defense honest. RGIII has a cannon and he will hit some homeruns with Garcon this year. I was only repeating what Theisman and the other commentators said. I am sure you and many others here just turned the sound off so that they would not be able to hear something they did not want to hear. Luck throws a whole lot of quick 7 to 10 yard passes because he is under pressure. The receivers, as Theisman noted don't even try to get deep. Could that be because Luck just can't make that 50 yard pass like
    Sims and Parcells claim or is it because he just doesn't have the time to wait for his receives to get open deep? I think it is the latter but since I have never seen him try to hit a long pass, who knows. Your stats are meaningless. You have one QB running for his life and making short passes before he gets clobbered wile the other QB airs it out once in a while to show the defense what they must fear in the long ball. RGIII was making plays that moved his team down the field much better than Luck did. But, you only look at stats and don't really watch the game. Washington could beat Indy with their second team offense.......
    What doesn't make sense is the fact that you continue to say that Luck was dinking and dunking while Griffin was airing it out in spite of the fact that Luck had more yards and yards per attempt! Outside of the 3 bombs that weren't even close, all of Griffins completions were under 15 yards. Luck completed several passes over 15 yards including one over 30 yards for a TD. And that was with the line playing as bad as they did.

  9. #134
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, by the way, I'm in general irked at how many people think arm strength, equals a major trait towards being a good QB.

    If that's the case, Michael Vick should be twice the QB of Peyton Manning. Vick could probably throw it behind his back harder than Peyton could throw normal. It doesn't mean a thing. Yet, he isn't a better QB and never has been, because arm strength doesn't amount to much if it's not catchable, and on target. A smart QB sees things happen before they do, and is able to start his throwing motion earlier than other QB's so the arm strength advantage is negated by the timing of release.

    In the NFL being smart, and accurate trumps arm strength. Even Chad Pennington carved out a decent NFL career on those traits, and he threw like a 12 year old girl throwing a softball.
    Arm strength does make things easier. You don't have to be as precise with your timing or accuracy. It's similar to having elite athleticism in basketball. It just makes the game easier.

    With that said accuracy and anticipation are two skills that trump arm strength everytime.

  10. #135
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,585

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you would find many experts who believe that Irsay, not Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL but I have not read a comparison anywhere to provide you with a quote.

    There's no quote because no one has ever said that.

    I get that you will always be bent at Irsay because he cut Peyton, but calling him the worst owner in the NFL is just silly. Look how the Colts have flourished since 1997 when he took over. Beautiful new stadium in the heart of the city. Brilliant marketing all over the state which built up the fan base. A great on the field product for most of the years that he has been owner. Two Super Bowl appearances, one victory. Having the presence of mind to let football people (Polian, Grigson) do the legwork.

    I'm not trying to say he's the best owner in football or anything like that. But he has had a very successful track record since becoming owner in 1997. What about the Dolphins owner? The Panthers? The Jags? The Browns? The Bengals? The Rams? The Seahawks? Give me Irsay any day over whoever owns those Mickey Mouse franchises.

    The Colts have had a high payroll for the bulk of the years that Irsay has been owner. He puts his money where his mouth is.

  11. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like how he keeps saying over and over that Luck can't throw a 50 yard pass, even though he threw one yesterday. Then he claims that someone else didn't actually watch the game. Of course, we also saw his 70 yard throw into the wind at his workout.

    I've never seen someone so hard headed and dense in my life.

    He threw his first long pass yesterday and it wasn't even close to a completion. I saw that 70 yard pass in his workout but can he throw it with accuracy? We don't know because he has only thrown one long pass. RGIII's first pass attempt of the game that was off of Garcon's fingertips set the tone for the entire game. I think all of this is that Luck simply does not have time to throw a long completion and the receivers are not even trying to get downfield (Theisman's words, not mine). I am not hard headed or dense but I am from Missouri so you have to "show me". I do know that Luck's few critics before the draft said they had never seen him make or complete an NFL throw and they had great doubts about his arm strength to make that throw with any accuracy. We have seen him in three preseason game and I still haven't seen that kind of throw. Yes, he aired out one but it wasn't close. I saw enough of RGIII yesterday to believe Garcon will be a thousand yard receiver this year and that he and RGIII will hook for long pass plays and TDs many times. I have seen none of that from Luck......

  12. #137
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,513

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    All quarterbacks can throw it a long way, lol. Even Jeff George and Trent Dilfer could throw bombs. Lots not pretend like that's some redeeming characteristic for NFL QB's.

  13. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,927

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luck, playing with a poor line against a good defense: 14/23, 151 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 60.8%, 6.6 YPA, 94.7 rating

    RGIII playing with a solid line against a soft defense: 11/17, 74 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 64.7%, 4.3 YPA, 93.8 rating

    I don't see how in the world you can say that "RGIII completely outplayed Luck". Both were good, but the statistical evidence says that Luck played a better game. The only thing RGIII beat Luck in was completion percentage, yet Luck still managed to average two more yards per passing attempt. But I'm supposed to think that RGIII played a better game because he threw some long bombs that were incomplete? Any NFL quarterback can throw some long incomplete passes. The fact that you have to use long incomplete passes to back up your assertion that RGIII was better shows that RGIII didn't beat Luck in the stats that actually matter.

    If Luck had RGIII's offensive line then he would have completely outclassed RGIII.
    Our O-line was/is solid?

    25 years ago, maybe. Today, not so much.

  14. #139
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    So now he can throw it long, but you question the accuracy. Go watch the video of the workout. He dropped it right into the receivers arms on a full sprint, but he dropped it. As for the throw yesterday, it was IN THE RECEIVERS HANDS, and was knocked out by the defender, how was it not accurate?

    If you haven't seen an "NFL throw" from Luck you're just blind. He's made several throws in tight windows while the coverage was present, but put it where only the receiver could get the ball. I don't care where you're from, you've been shown, you just down want to see it.

    Yes, you're dense. Very.

  15. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So now he can throw it long, but you question the accuracy. Go watch the video of the workout. He dropped it right into the receivers arms on a full sprint, but he dropped it. As for the throw yesterday, it was IN THE RECEIVERS HANDS, and was knocked out by the defender, how was it not accurate?

    If you haven't seen an "NFL throw" from Luck you're just blind. He's made several throws in tight windows while the coverage was present, but put it where only the receiver could get the ball. I don't care where you're from, you've been shown, you just down want to see it.

    Yes, you're dense. Very.
    I don't give a rip about what he did in a workout. I want to see it in a game situation. He has not done that at all. I will repeat, I do not think the line will give him enough time to get the ball downfield.... I didn't see that pass to Wayne being that close. I saved the game, I will look at it again...

  16. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our O-line was/is solid?

    25 years ago, maybe. Today, not so much.
    They aren't the "Hogs" but they are light years better than the Colts line. They have size and experience. I think you guys will do very well in the toughest division in football this year... Good luck to you.....

  17. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All quarterbacks can throw it a long way, lol. Even Jeff George and Trent Dilfer could throw bombs. Lots not pretend like that's some redeeming characteristic for NFL QB's.
    Jeff George had one of the best arms of any QB to ever play the game but he has a five cent head. Not all NFL QBs can throw the long ball with accuracy. Some can even win a number of games with the short game but when defenses discover that the recievers are not even trying to get downfield and most passes will be 15 yards or less, they will start packing that middle and daring them to go deep. Sooner or later, Luck will have to prove he can do that. He hasn't yet but that doesn't mean that he never will. You need time for a receiver to come open for a long pass. Luck isn't getting it. RGIII was...

  18. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=Sollozzo;1496276]There's no quote because no one has ever said that.

    I get that you will always be bent at Irsay because he cut Peyton, but calling him the worst owner in the NFL is just silly. Look how the Colts have flourished since 1997 when he took over. Beautiful new stadium in the heart of the city. Brilliant marketing all over the state which built up the fan base. A great on the field product for most of the years that he has been owner. Two Super Bowl appearances, one victory. Having the presence of mind to let football people (Polian, Grigson) do the legwork.


    I give up, there is no use trying to have a discussion with someone drunk on the Irsay koolaide.... I will say he got that new stadium because the city and state knew he would move to LA in a heartbeat if he didn't get it. That is a great owner? Irsay was blind lucky enough to have a team that was bad enough to draft Peyton Manning. Manning took a mediocre team (because Irsay would sign free agents) to a Super Bowl twice. I think that happen in spite of Irsay, not because of him but I drink Iced Tea......


    There is nothing wrong with being a Colts fan but when one merely becomes a deaf, dumb and blind fanatic a bad owner will get away with highway robbery and that is exactly what nonColts fans think happened in Indy. I am somewhere in the middle of all of that....

  19. #144
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,585

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=OlBlu;1496294]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no quote because no one has ever said that.

    I get that you will always be bent at Irsay because he cut Peyton, but calling him the worst owner in the NFL is just silly. Look how the Colts have flourished since 1997 when he took over. Beautiful new stadium in the heart of the city. Brilliant marketing all over the state which built up the fan base. A great on the field product for most of the years that he has been owner. Two Super Bowl appearances, one victory. Having the presence of mind to let football people (Polian, Grigson) do the legwork.


    I give up, there is no use trying to have a discussion with someone drunk on the Irsay koolaide.... I will say he got that new stadium because the city and state knew he would move to LA in a heartbeat if he didn't get it. That is a great owner? Irsay was blind lucky enough to have a team that was bad enough to draft Peyton Manning. Manning took a mediocre team (because Irsay would sign free agents) to a Super Bowl twice. I think that happen in spite of Irsay, not because of him but I drink Iced Tea......


    There is nothing wrong with being a Colts fan but when one merely becomes a deaf, dumb and blind fanatic a bad owner will get away with highway robbery and that is exactly what nonColts fans think happened in Indy. I am somewhere in the middle of all of that....

    So I'm just a blind Colts homer because I don't agree that Irsay is the worst owner in the NFL?

    Irsay has flaws. But there is no evidence to backup your assertion that he is the "worst" of 32 owners. None. Zip. You're the biased one here, not me. I would rank him somewhere in the middle. You OTOH will always despise Irsay because he cut your hero.

    It's just laughable that you are trying to paint me out as being a "dumb and blind fanatic" because I don't think that he is the worst owner in the business.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 08-26-2012 at 02:42 PM.

  20. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So now he can throw it long, but you question the accuracy. Go watch the video of the workout. He dropped it right into the receivers arms on a full sprint, but he dropped it. As for the throw yesterday, it was IN THE RECEIVERS HANDS, and was knocked out by the defender, how was it not accurate?

    If you haven't seen an "NFL throw" from Luck you're just blind. He's made several throws in tight windows while the coverage was present, but put it where only the receiver could get the ball. I don't care where you're from, you've been shown, you just down want to see it.

    Yes, you're dense. Very.

    Dear Mods, I got an infraction for saying someone was not basketball knowledgable but someoe is allowed to call me dense with no issue. There is a serious double standard going on here....

  21. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like how he keeps saying over and over that Luck can't throw a 50 yard pass, even though he threw one yesterday. Then he claims that someone else didn't actually watch the game. Of course, we also saw his 70 yard throw into the wind at his workout.

    I've never seen someone so hard headed and dense in my life.
    Dear mods, here it is again, hard headed and dense. Did this guy get an infraction? I am sure he didn't. If he did not, get off of my case....

  22. #147

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dear mods, here it is again, hard headed and dense. Did this guy get an infraction? I am sure he didn't. If he did not, get off of my case....
    Oh good God ............. grow a pair - will ya ??

    Wah-wah-wah.

  23. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=Sollozzo;1496296]
    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    So I'm just a blind Colts homer because I don't agree that Irsay is the worst owner in the NFL?

    Irsay has flaws. But there is no evidence to backup your assertion that he is the "worst" of 32 owners. None. Zip. You're the biased one here, not me. I would rank him somewhere in the middle. You OTOH will always despise Irsay because he cut your hero.

    It's just laughable that you are trying to paint me out as being a "dumb and blind fanatic" because I don't think that he is the worst owner in the business.
    I hated Irsay and his father long before Jimmy cut Peyton. Did you watch Peyton against the 49ers today? Typical Peyton, he played one quarter, three possessions, 2 TDs and a FG, 10-12 passing, 122 yds and 2 TD passes. He didn't look washed up to me. Precision passes with lots of zip, even the sideline outs.... Luck may never have a quarter like that in his whole career........

  24. #149
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,585

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    [QUOTE=OlBlu;1496352]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I hated Irsay and his father long before Jimmy cut Peyton. Did you watch Peyton against the 49ers today? Typical Peyton, he played one quarter, three possessions, 2 TDs and a FG, 10-12 passing, 122 yds and 2 TD passes. He didn't look washed up to me. Precision passes with lots of zip, even the sideline outs.... Luck may never have a quarter like that in his whole career........
    He looked good today.

  25. #150

    Default Re: Luck vs Griffin - let it begin.

    Yep, it took 3 games, but Manning finally managed to do what only took Luck one play: throwing a touchdown pass.

Similar Threads

  1. Luck is being sued.
    By Coupe in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:39 PM
  2. Luck vs. RG3
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Luck's first commercial
    By RWB in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Wish me luck...
    By Hicks in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. With this luck...
    By Jesus Shuttlesworth in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •