View Poll Results: How many games will Colts win?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-4

    9 15.79%
  • 5-6

    26 45.61%
  • 7-9

    16 28.07%
  • 10+

    6 10.53%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 119

Thread: How many games will Colts win?

  1. #26
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somehow I always seem to miss those blogs where you say you posted the "expert opinions". I don't seem to miss the blogs where you say you have already posted the "expert opinions".
    No kidding. They're out there...somewhere...you have to really observant and patient in order to snag one.

  2. #27
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somehow I always seem to miss those blogs where you say you posted the "expert opinions". I don't seem to miss the blogs where you say you have already posted the "expert opinions".
    Bleacher Report

  3. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somehow I always seem to miss those blogs where you say you posted the "expert opinions". I don't seem to miss the blogs where you say you have already posted the "expert opinions".
    I have posted many of them and some of them several times. Please pay attention. When I see the next one and that won't take long, I'll send it directly to you.....

  4. #29
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,378

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Speaking of paying attention... there's positive reports out there, that you're obviously not paying attention to. That's called tunnel vision, bro-seph. You see only what you want to see, and positive thinking isn't in your field of vision. Just because you have a narrow scope and you fail to see things, doesn't mean they don't exist.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  5. #30

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    we were in so many close games last year with curtis painter and dan O, we let prob 3-4 games slip by that we could have won and we ended up winning 2 games. so 5-6 wins with painter and Dan O, and i can easily see us winning 6-9 games especially since our division sucks so bad

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  7. #31
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    we all know peyton cheering from the bench was a big factor in those 2 wins and those other games being close. His expertise from the sideline will be irreplaceable. Without the expert clipboard holder this year, the Colts will be doomed.

  8. #32

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have posted many of them and some of them several times. Please pay attention. When I see the next one and that won't take long, I'll send it directly to you.....
    Apparently I'm not the only one missing the expert opinion blogs. Are we all not paying attention?

  9. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we were in so many close games last year with curtis painter and dan O, we let prob 3-4 games slip by that we could have won and we ended up winning 2 games. so 5-6 wins with painter and Dan O, and i can easily see us winning 6-9 games especially since our division sucks so bad
    Houston doesn't suck, they are very good. They will have no trouble walloping the Colts twice.....

  10. #34
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,400
    Mood

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    I will stick by my numbers regardless of the first preseason game. I voted 7-9 wins and I think more on the 7 wins than the 9 wins. Luck impressed me with his limited performance but I really want to see him do it against a tough Pittsburg defense. The kid is further along than I thought he would be.

  11. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg-body View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will stick by my numbers regardless of the first preseason game. I voted 7-9 wins and I think more on the 7 wins than the 9 wins. Luck impressed me with his limited performance but I really want to see him do it against a tough Pittsburg defense. The kid is further along than I thought he would be.
    His backups looked even better and that worries me. Perhaps it was just Rams ineptness. James Harrison is injured, thank God or Luck might not make it to the regular season....

  12. #36
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,473

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His backups looked even better and that worries me. Perhaps it was just Rams ineptness. James Harrison is injured, thank God or Luck might not make it to the regular season....

    His backups were also playing against other backups, were they not? Luck OTOH was playing against starters. Big difference.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  14. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His backups were also playing against other backups, were they not? Luck OTOH was playing against starters. Big difference.
    He played against some starters the first set. Then he too played against backups.....

  15. #38
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,378

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    James Harrison is injured, thank God or Luck might not make it to the regular season....
    You seriously thought Stanton and Harnisch looked better than Luck??? You have some major blinders on lol...

    Btw, you really think Luck is scared of Harrison?

    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  17. #39
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,378

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  19. #40
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ..You have some major blinders on lol...
    blu has major blinders on probably deserves the major understatement of the year award.

  20. #41
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,378

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    The infinite wisdom of Urban dictionary defines a homer as:
    Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.
    So what would exactly the opposite be then? You know, someone who sees only shortcomings and faults while ignoring strengths and virtues of something they cherish?
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  22. #42
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,745

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Zero...Rams aren't on the schedule.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  23. #43
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,520
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You seriously thought Stanton and Harnisch looked better than Luck??? You have some major blinders on lol...

    Btw, you really think Luck is scared of Harrison?

    Luck can play 2 way and take Angerer's spot till he comes back.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

  24. #44
    Member Swingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    726

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The infinite wisdom of Urban dictionary defines a homer as:


    So what would exactly the opposite be then? You know, someone who sees only shortcomings and faults while ignoring strengths and virtues of something they cherish?
    I think the opposite would be considered a troll

  25. #45
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    3. No more.


    Sent from #ColtsNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  26. #46
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    14,997

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, the Colts only won two games. Look for more of the same and Painter had a very good outing in a preseason game. He may make that team.... ...
    Um. They won 3 games last year...like I said...with Painter playing most of the year. 8 of those games were within reach. Painter threw 9 picks, 6 TD's, was sacked 16 times and coughed up the ball 5 times. He was awful under any measure and there is no way Luck plays remotely close to that bad. Painter, IIRC, was benched at Purdue and from my recollection wasn't even a great college QB. The only reason he got his chance in the NFL is because he has a live arm.

  27. #47
    Member Flibertygibits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    33
    Posts
    145
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Um. They won 3 games last year...like I said...with Painter playing most of the year. 8 of those games were within reach. Painter threw 9 picks, 6 TD's, was sacked 16 times and coughed up the ball 5 times. He was awful under any measure and there is no way Luck plays remotely close to that bad. Painter, IIRC, was benched at Purdue and from my recollection wasn't even a great college QB. The only reason he got his chance in the NFL is because he has a live arm.
    Sorry man, it really was two games last year...

    http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...-colts/history

    AFC South - 2011 record: 2-14
    Last edited by Flibertygibits; 08-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.

  28. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Um. They won 3 games last year...like I said...with Painter playing most of the year. 8 of those games were within reach. Painter threw 9 picks, 6 TD's, was sacked 16 times and coughed up the ball 5 times. He was awful under any measure and there is no way Luck plays remotely close to that bad. Painter, IIRC, was benched at Purdue and from my recollection wasn't even a great college QB. The only reason he got his chance in the NFL is because he has a live arm.
    When someone shows you that you are wrong, you need to just say thank you and move on. The Colts won two games last year..... The Colts also lost a few of those games with the Collins experiement. Painter looked very good last week. I am rooting for him to make that team.... He is better than he showed in Indy...... ...

  29. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the opposite would be considered a troll
    No, the opposite is still a fan but can see those shortcomings. Strengths and virtues are also cherised by a fan who sees beyond his own homer views. I have those views too but I stop to read and watch all areas of the team. The fact is, I think this team will suck just as bad as last year but in different ways. They will be better on offense if the offensive line (and our is very offensive) keeps Luck upright. The defense will be astonishingly bad because we are switching to a 3-4 and trying to bend the players we have to fit that system. It won't work this year and it might take three or four years before it does. Right now, I would think it would be a miracle if Luck played all 16 regular season games. It is a small miracle that any QB makes it through that but if Luck does, it will be a MAJOR miracle. I fear he will suffer a serious injury trying to play behind that stinking line....... Even the starting running back can't block.... ...

  30. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: How many games will Colts win?

    [QUOTE=Kid Minneapolis;1494190]You seriously thought Stanton and Harnisch looked better than Luck??? You have some major blinders on lol...

    Btw, you really think Luck is scared of Harrison?


    If he isn't scared of Harrison, he is an idiot. Harrison hurts people and knocks them out for the season. That is why he gets fined and suspended all of the time. Yes, I thought Stanton and Harnisch looked as good or better than Luck. One of them had a "perfect" QB rating. Luck didn't. But that was backups against backups. I am just saying that the Rams made all three look good. Preseason means nothing. The Colts could win all of their preseason games and look great and then come out and go 0-16 in the regular season as Luck gets chased all over the field, sacked and making rushed throws. That offensive line is really terrible and real season play will show that in a hurry..... ...

Similar Threads

  1. Don't worry, the Colts will win 15 games...
    By OlBlu in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 11:13 PM
  2. Colts Preseason Games All In One Thread
    By xBulletproof in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:30 PM
  3. Colts one of 10 teams to sell out all home games
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 12:24 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 02:12 AM
  5. How Will The Colts Fare In Their Next Two Games?
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 11:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •