View Poll Results: Joe Johnson or Lebron James in the last 5 minutes of a game

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron James

    23 48.94%
  • Joe Johnson

    3 6.38%
  • Kill me now

    9 19.15%
  • Is this real life?

    12 25.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62

Thread: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

  1. #51
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Kind of reminds me when people repeat crazy **** Faux News says and then deny watching the channel. "Derr I don't watch Faux!" Um. Yes. you. do.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  2. #52
    Member adamscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    582

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?


  3. #53
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again TraderJoe is trying to get all the attention, I guess I'm going to open a thread anytime I disagree with somebody so the other people can make me feel better by giving me a pat on the back

    Either way here are the 2011-2012 clutch numbers: http://www.82games.com/CSORT11.HTM

    1 - Irving

    2- Melo (the one who many here think Danny is equal to )

    3- CP3

    4- Lebron

    5- Westbrook (the one that many here think is a choker)

    6- Bargnani

    7- Kobe

    8- Monta Ellis ( yes that guy)

    9- Pierce

    10- Joe Johnson



    and Danny is rated 14th, so just because somebody prefers a player over another player in crunch time doesn't mean that that player is better than the other player or is so ridiculous that somebody has to open a new thread to try to ridicule that other person, great try TJ and big fail in your part.
    How is it a fail? Do you see who is number 4 on that list?

    Anyway, I think we may have some issues here on term, if it came down to a last second three, and the player I picked had to take it, I'd pick Joe Johnson because he is a better shooter, but in terms of clutch play, which is stuff other than just shooting, I'd take the more complete player. Lebron is a 5 tool player, maybe the only one in the NBA (Scoring, ball handling, passing, defense (on ball and team), and rebounding) and he does all of them very well in late game situations, just because he does not always take the last shot does not mean he is just clutch.

    As far as letting everyone "pat me on the back", I've tried to address everyone of your posts directly and hold a conversation between you and me as well. Honestly, I was interested to see if anyone else would go out on the same limb as you, not ridicule you just so that's on the record. Like I said if we're taking a game winning three pointer, this conversation may change a bit.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 08-14-2012 at 09:05 AM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kind of reminds me when people repeat crazy **** Faux News says and then deny watching the channel. "Derr I don't watch Faux!" Um. Yes. you. do.
    Random to see this thrown into a NBA thread where politics was not brought up at all.

    I will say, though, I enjoy hearing anyone bash any media type. It is one thing to figure it out, but after a while it should be ovbious every media base has a bias. Fox news (leans right), CNN (or if you would prefer controlled News Network to go with your "faux news") MSNBC (leans stupid as of late), ESPN (leans whatever Stern asks...)...they all have a bias

  5. #55
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Random to see this thrown into a NBA thread where politics was not brought up at all.

    I will say, though, I enjoy hearing anyone bash any media type. It is one thing to figure it out, but after a while it should be ovbious every media base has a bias. Fox news (leans right), CNN (or if you would prefer controlled News Network to go with your "faux news") MSNBC (leans stupid as of late), ESPN (leans whatever Stern asks...)...they all have a bias
    Read my prior post. I was makin' fun of the people who deny watching ESPN while repeating every ******** story line.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  6. #56
    noob oz_pacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    205
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Depends if you need a 2 or a 3 to win

    GRANGER!! FOR THE WIN.............. IT'S GOOD!!!!!

  7. #57
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    If there are eight posters on this board who want to be murdered, then I hope this isn't real life.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  9. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there are eight posters on this board who want to be murdered, then I hope this isn't real life.
    I would like to help a couple of them out with that..... ...

  10. #59
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,933

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would like to help a couple of them out with that..... ...
    Um....

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  12. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Um....
    That was a joke, TJ..... ...

  13. #61
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    LeBron James. I think he's escalated past his "hated by the Gods" phase, and now he's just here to play basketball and win games. It's kind of a given fact that he managed to "turn on" his clutch mode in the playoffs this past season, and WILLED the Heat to a championship. Besides that, I just don't like Joe Johnson, and I think he's both one of the most underrated and overrated players in the league. He doesn't get many looks from critics, hence underrated. But he's way overrated in that he got a contract that is beyond the border of insanity.

    LeBron gets this one.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  14. #62
    This must be a bad dream.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Not really where I want to be.
    Posts
    1,375
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Last 5 minutes of a game who ya got?

    This thread is almost as retarded as having Ron Artest back as a Pacer.

Similar Threads

  1. The last 6 or 7 minutes....of game 2
    By edc in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 06:27 PM
  2. Post-Game: Utah wins game in last 8 minutes
    By MyFavMartin in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 08:17 PM
  3. Minutes per game......
    By FSU-IU in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 10:11 AM
  4. 12 minutes to the end, or Game 7?
    By Shade in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 10:03 PM
  5. Heading off to the game in the next 30 minutes...
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •