var yuipath = 'clientscript/yui';
var yuicombopath = '';
var remoteyui = false;
else // Load Rest of YUI remotely (where possible)
var yuipath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.9.0/build';
var yuicombopath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo';
var remoteyui = true;
I am considering switching to all internet resources for my television watching needs... No more cable w/ DVR...
The 1 television program that I need over all others is any and every Pacers game played... I've always just watched on Fox Sports and am now considering NBALP Broadband... I would like to get anyones input on a the following questions Re: NBALP Broadband ...
1. Do you guys notice any major bugs with the streaming video?
2. Can you recommend an internet speed that works well and is prolly cheapest out of these options:
3. Can you tell me what an approximate cost will be for the year on NBALP BB?
4. Can you re-watch games from earlier in the season?
5. How many teams can you follow?
6. Can I see all the same Pacer games that I currently see on Fox Sports Midwest?
4. Any other thoughts on NBALPBB?
For those of you out there that don't use cable for your television viewing...
Can you recommend any ideas for using video services or hardware that utilize the internet for downloading HD video content?
I have a laptop, XBox 360 (though dont currently pay for their internet content), 2 PS3s, iPad, and iPhone that all have capabilities for transmitting HD video to my 2 flatscreen TV setup in my living room... One TV is for my wife and child... The other is mine to watch or play video games on... I have a surround sound turtle beach headset so I can listen to my TV while they listen to the surround sound in the room...
Think I will be purchasing Apple TV as well...
I am currently planning to get all of my HD video content from Hulu, Netflix, NBALP, Cinema Now, and iTunes...