Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

  1. #1
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,583

    Default Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    where was this during the dunk contest?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=49CJyLShP8M

    facebook has a better longer version and for some reason it won't let me embed the video but yeah must see

    edit nevermind found it

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,190
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...JyLShP8M#t=22s

    Some things never change.... Look at 22 second make above.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Cold For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    He better do that in next years dunk contest.

  6. #4

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    They need a super slo mo option on that video.

  7. #5

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    A little off topic, but this video put a funny thought in my mind. What would it be like if women's gymnastics resembled dunk contests. Can you picture a gymnast sticking her landing and then chest bumping teammates and mugging for the crowd? The crowd screaming and carrying on in typical dunk contest style. It would be hilarious!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BBQ For This Useful Post:


  9. #6

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    This is getting some love in the twittersphere

    SportsNation ‏@SportsNation
    A GIF of @King24George's ridiculous dunk that @KingJames first mentioned yesterday: http://bit.ly/NRwSUd

    LeBron James ‏@KingJames
    The homie @King24George got crazy bounce. Just saw him reverse 360 b/t the legs windmill at the Nike FOS in Shanghai. No warmup #sick

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lurkster For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brown County, Indiana
    Posts
    3,800

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Not to rain on the parade, but let's hope he is working just as hard on things that will actually help him AND the Pacers this season.

    Dunks are cool and all, but I want to see him shine in game situations, not just doing exhibition dunks.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tom White For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    crazy dunk! his dribbling still needs work though...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bellisimo For This Useful Post:


  15. #9

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    If you didn't want to rain on the parade...you could have, you know, not. This video says zero about how hard he has been working this offseason. There's a bunch of other guys on the roster doing nothing to entertain us during the offseason--just because we don't see videos of them dunking doesn't mean they're putting in the time/hard work and PG isn't. Could very well be the other way around.

    I understand your general concern, but I just don't think there's any connection to the topic at hand, at all. We all hope our guys are working hard and getting better, all the time--it goes without saying--so why the need to be negative and cast a shadow of a doubt on PG's work ethic.

    GREAT dunk, great exposure for PG, great exposure for the Pacers internationally, no downside here.

  16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lurkster For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  17. #10
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    He still wouldn't have beaten Kevin Hart in the dunk contest.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  18. #11
    Member adamscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    602

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    i'm pretty sure that's lebron in the white shirt at 1:01, awesome to see King James excited about this kid

  19. #12
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,899

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not to rain on the parade, but let's hope he is working just as hard on things that will actually help him AND the Pacers this season.

    Dunks are cool and all, but I want to see him shine in game situations, not just doing exhibition dunks.
    he's over in China with LeBron James, Amare Stoudamire, Rudy Gay and some others at the Nike FOS event. Seriously, whats the point of this post other than to be a negative Nancy?

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  21. #13

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Wow... I used to think Terence Stansbury was the greatest Pacer dunker until just seeing this.

    That is pretty impressive.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to RamBo_Lamar For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,603
    Mood

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Damn that was good.

  24. #15
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,591

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not to rain on the parade, but let's hope he is working just as hard on things that will actually help him AND the Pacers this season.

    Dunks are cool and all, but I want to see him shine in game situations, not just doing exhibition dunks.
    I understand your point, but that stuff doesn't typically get put on youtube very often. Just because one video emerges of him in a dunk contest does not even hint that he isn't working hard, it just means he understands that you need to have fun sometimes too. Sometimes it is when you are having fun that you improve the most.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  26. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Very impressive. I think he will eventually win a dunk contest as long as car from a corporate sponsor isn't involved.

    I has to be nice to hear such glowing praise about your athleticism from an athletic freak of nature like Lebron.

    It was also cool to see the crowd in Shanghai go nuts reacting to the dunk.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to IndyPacer For This Useful Post:


  28. #17
    Member Romsey31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anguilla, Caribbean
    Age
    30
    Posts
    628

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Geeeeez thats a sick dunk!!


    BUT, am I the only one thats a little worried about the relationship bron and pg has, I mean pg already states that's his favourite player.. do you guys think there's any chance he bolts for mia quickest opportunity possible?
    Impossible Is Nothing

  29. #18
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geeeeez thats a sick dunk!!


    BUT, am I the only one thats a little worried about the relationship bron and pg has, I mean pg already states that's his favourite player.. do you guys think there's any chance he bolts for mia quickest opportunity possible?
    i don't think there is a player in nba that wouldn't go to big market teams when he has the chance.

  30. #19
    Bring Back Bender bballpacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Not for Miami... What they will be able to offer him, we would certainly match when he is up for his next contract as a RFA...

  31. #20
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,792

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geeeeez thats a sick dunk!!


    BUT, am I the only one thats a little worried about the relationship bron and pg has, I mean pg already states that's his favourite player.. do you guys think there's any chance he bolts for mia quickest opportunity possible?
    Paul obviously hasn't been in the league that long, but I feel like he is a pretty loyal guy. Sure a lot of players would love to join the super teams, but those teams probably won't be able to offer PG nearly as much as he will be worth when his contract is up. Also, I don't think absolutely every player would like join a team like Miami and LAL.

  32. #21
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,301

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Talk about ridiculous, an 83" (I assume) vertical?!

    https://twitter.com/King24George/sta...26131170635776

  33. #22
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Talk about ridiculous, an 83" (I assume) vertical?!

    https://twitter.com/King24George/sta...26131170635776
    Almost certainly centimeters. Comes out to about 32/33", which is still really good for standing still.

  34. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    That is in Shanghai. Why would they take measurements using inches in China? Almost every country except the US uses the metric system.

  35. #24
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,846

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geeeeez thats a sick dunk!!


    BUT, am I the only one thats a little worried about the relationship bron and pg has, I mean pg already states that's his favourite player.. do you guys think there's any chance he bolts for mia quickest opportunity possible?
    They sorta play the same position. Even if PG went to SG there's this other guy named DWade. I don't see it happening anytime soon, at least for that reason.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  36. #25
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,527

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George Ridiculos 360 Reverse between the legs in china

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geeeeez thats a sick dunk!!


    BUT, am I the only one thats a little worried about the relationship bron and pg has, I mean pg already states that's his favourite player.. do you guys think there's any chance he bolts for mia quickest opportunity possible?
    PG's favorite player is Kobe Bryant, not Lebron. And I think the relationship he has with Bron' is a good thing. In most cases, a superstar like Lebron is only taking a younger player "under his wing" if they feel they have the potential to be pretty good. Hopefully PG took the opportunity to workout with Lebron, and see the hardwork and dedication it takes to be good.

Similar Threads

  1. Roy Hibbert vs Paul George vs George Hill
    By AugustinGrangerHill in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:45 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:26 PM
  3. Paul, Anthony would consider China (AP) [Y! Sports]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 01:50 AM
  4. Paul George WTF
    By Major Cold in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:33 PM
  5. Paul George
    By dgranger17 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •