Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: any rumors?

  1. #1

    Default any rumors?

    I have not hard anything recently, anybody know any new Rumors surrounding the Pacers?

  2. #2
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,719
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Normally any rumor is posted here within 5 minutes.

    If you don't see any posts, then the answer is no.

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    andrew luck was cut because he overthrew reggie wayne. MY MAN HARNISHHHH

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    andrew luck was cut because he overthrew reggie wayne. MY MAN HARNISHHHH
    Lots of people would overthrow Reggie Wayne. He can't get open long anymore..... ...

  6. #5
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,963

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    It's been relatively slow. The Pacers may very well be done with their offseason unless they choose to add maybe one other player.

  7. #6
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    I don't think there is much left but minimum salary player additions and invites to guys to camp.

  8. #7

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lots of people would overthrow Reggie Wayne. He can't get open long anymore..... ...
    I think every post you make should have this sound effect posted after it:

    http://soundfxnow.com/sound-fx/sad-trombone-wah/

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karlton For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Professional Beachcomber mildlysane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Port Charlotte, Florida
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,269
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think every post you make should have this sound effect posted after it:

    http://soundfxnow.com/sound-fx/sad-trombone-wah/
    Good one. Dude hates everything Indiana sports-related.

  11. #9
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: any rumors?

    my sources tell me that LeBron James is NOT being traded to the Pacers.
    other than that, i haven't heard anything new.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ballism For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,868

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my sources tell me that LeBron James is NOT being traded to the Pacers.
    other than that, i haven't heard anything new.
    damn another trade Larry couldn't complete

    http://www.danpatrick.com/2012/02/01...hooting-style/

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by mildlysane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good one. Dude hates everything Indiana sports-related.
    I do not. I don't hate the Pacers. I suggested they would be 48-34. That is pretty good. I laugh when people start predicting 60 and I laugh when people tried to claim we had the best starting unit in the NBA..... I laugh a lot when people start telling me that Danny Granger is a star. ...

  16. #12
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,973

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Anthony Tolliver
    Craig Smith
    Josh Howard


    15th men end of bench scrubs so nothing to really care about

  17. #13
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,719
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do not. I don't hate the Pacers. I suggested they would be 48-34. That is pretty good. I laugh when people start predicting 60 and I laugh when people tried to claim we had the best starting unit in the NBA..... I laugh a lot when people start telling me that Danny Granger is a star. ...
    And others laugh at you when you say you like certain teams, but 95% of your posts about them are negative.

    Just saying...

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,868

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    https://twitter.com/PacersKev/status/231926412834111489

    Kevin PritchardJust watched #usabasketball game against Lithuania. Random pick and rolls are almost impossible to guard if you have shooters!Lots to learn!
    Clearly the Pacers are going to bring Cabbage back.

  20. #15
    Professional Beachcomber mildlysane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Port Charlotte, Florida
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,269
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://twitter.com/PacersKev/status/231926412834111489



    Clearly the Pacers are going to bring Cabbage back.

  21. #16
    Member spazzxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    fort wayne In
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,824

    Default Re: any rumors?

    I heard somewhere that Paul George has been secretly working on his ball handling.(where the hell was that)

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:


  23. #17
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,097

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustinGrangerHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have not hard anything recently, anybody know any new Rumors surrounding the Pacers?
    The "Off Season Rumors and Speculation" thread is usually first to report anything. Just keep frequenting it. If nothing's there, it pretty much means nothing going on.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...nd-Speculation

    It's a really long thread, so just hit "Last" page to get current.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to McKeyFan For This Useful Post:


  25. #18

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by mildlysane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good one. Dude hates everything Indiana sports-related.
    I like OldBlu and I don't get why so many people on PD give him a hard time. I much prefer to hear the opinion of a skeptical fan than a homer.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:


  27. #19
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like OldBlu and I don't get why so many people on PD give him a hard time. I much prefer to hear the opinion of a skeptical fan than a homer.
    Read the Colts board. He's okay here, but unbearable there.

    Admin Note: Let's be careful, please.

  28. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And others laugh at you when you say you like certain teams, but 95% of your posts about them are negative.

    Just saying...
    It is not negative to think that the Pacers do not have the best starting team in the NBA. That is just putting reality ahead of fandom. I think the Pacers lost ground because they only worked on the bench and the additions are not that much better than the players who left in my opinion. Yes, they are a little better but not enough to keep up with teams adding starters to improve. The Colts are a complete mess. I have been watching them since they were in Baltimore in the days of Johnny U and this is a real low point for them in my opinion. I think most of the Colt posters here are in lala land about this team and what it actually is. A little like the Pacer fans predicting 60 plus wins.... Part of the perception of me being negative is that I am usually responding to someone's outrageous claim about how good these teams are going to be. I agree with 95% of the posts here but don't play cheerleader and pat them on the back. Perhaps that is a failing of mine but I would hope my failure to comment would mean that I agree with them. If you don't like my posts, just put me on ignore. I don't mind and I don't expect to change the mine of the overfanatical fans.... ...

  29. #21
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    No, you just imply the name calling to play the victim and cry foul when it comes back at you. I haven't seen childish and manipulative behavior like that since I was in middle school.

    As for comparing Luck to Jeff George, it's asinine because Jeff had a million dollar arm and an overconfident .02 cent brain. That's absolutely nothing like Andrew Luck. There's nothing to compare there.

  30. #22
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,719
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Ah yes, another thread of BS. For what purpose?

  31. #23
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: any rumors?

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Normally any rumor is posted here within 5 minutes.

    If you don't see any posts, then the answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The "Off Season Rumors and Speculation" thread is usually first to report anything. Just keep frequenting it. If nothing's there, it pretty much means nothing going on.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...nd-Speculation

    It's a really long thread, so just hit "Last" page to get current.
    This pretty much says it all.

Similar Threads

  1. Seriously, what does it take to put the rumors to bed?
    By Anthem in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 10:54 AM
  2. SI NBA Rumors (01/05)
    By JBones19 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 05:17 PM
  3. More rumors out of LA.
    By purdue101 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:01 PM
  4. Rumors
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 05:00 AM
  5. Rumors from Vacsey
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •