Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Dwight Howard trade

  1. #1

    Default Dwight Howard trade

    Pacers send Danny Granger, Roy Hibbert, and George Hill and a future 1st round pick for Howard, thoughts?

  2. #2
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,258
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Magic front office laughs for 2-3 hours, then turns off trade notifications 2k12 style
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustinGrangerHill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers send Danny Granger, Roy Hibbert, and George Hill and a future 1st round pick for Howard, thoughts?
    Well, if you want to make Orlando laugh their *** off. Orlando would not take our entire starting five for Dwight.....

  4. #4

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Magic front office laughs for 2-3 hours, then turns off trade notifications 2k12 style
    I don't think they will get a better deal at this point.....

  5. #5

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, if you want to make Orlando laugh their *** off. Orlando would not take our entire starting five for Dwight.....
    what if we were to make that 2 future 1st round picks, they won't get a batter deal than that, oh who am i kidding, everything you say is negative about the Pacers

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustinGrangerHill For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Why the hell is this not in the trade suggestion sub forum? You got my hopes up that this ******** might be over.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    I'm pretty sure they will ask for Tyler and Lance.........

  10. #8
    Member BobbyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homeless Traveler
    Posts
    1,162
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    This would not improve our team, in order to improve the team to the point that we would compete with Maimi we would need to get Howard for Hibbert and a 1. The Magic are not going to do this so it's a moot point.

  11. #9
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,956

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why the hell is this not in the trade suggestion sub forum? You got my hopes up that this ******** might be over.
    Stole the words right out of my mouth!!

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure they will ask for Tyler and Lance.........
    Ha, ha....... Chicago offered any five players not named Rose......

  13. #11
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Sorry for my overreaction, but I really want this to end.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry for my overreaction, but I really want this to end.
    Then you need to move it to an "Incredibly Stupid Trade Ideas" thread.....

  16. #13
    Member adamscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    573

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    i'd have to say, dwight howard's free agency is driving me more nuts than lebron's...

  17. #14
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then you need to move it to an "Incredibly Stupid Trade Ideas" thread.....
    This post doesn't even make any sense...
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  18. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This post doesn't even make any sense...
    Of course it does.... His suggestion was an incredibly stupid trade that Orlando would never accept......

  19. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,755

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Magic front office laughs for 2-3 hours, then turns off trade notifications 2k12 style
    Highly unlikely, I would bet they would take that trade in a heart beat. A center to replace Howard, a SF who would immediately be the best player on their team, one of the better combo guards in the league, AND a 1st round pick. You would be an idiot to not take that trade.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course it does.... His suggestion was an incredibly stupid trade that Orlando would never accept......
    I thought you were telling me to move it. I wanted to see it moved as well. It really got my hopes up. Dwight's crap needs to end. He is officially worse than LeBron. At least Lebron had the audacity to get it over with.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  22. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Highly unlikely, I would bet they would take that trade in a heart beat. A center to replace Howard, a SF who would immediately be the best player on their team, one of the better combo guards in the league, AND a 1st round pick. You would be an idiot to not take that trade.
    They turned down Andrew Bynum and a bunch of draft picks and players. What makes you think they would take on Granger's terrible contract and Hill's overpaying contract? I am not an idiot and I would not take the trade you suggest and neither would they. They want much, much more. You would have to take on two of their bad contracts too, add George instead of Granger and Augustin instead of Hill. Add possibly four first round draft picks over the next four years and you MIGHT get the job done....

  23. #19
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They turned down Andrew Bynum and a bunch of draft picks and players. What makes you think they would take on Granger's terrible contract and Hill's overpaying contract? I am not an idiot and I would not take the trade you suggest and neither would they. They want much, much more. You would have to take on two of their bad contracts too, add George instead of Granger and Augustin instead of Hill. Add possibly four first round draft picks over the next four years and you MIGHT get the job done....
    I didn't think they turned down Andrew Bynum. I thought Howard backed out because he couldn't get as much money.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  24. #20
    one long Grimp-season ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,831

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade



    I know it is old, but it makes me laugh every time. Michael Scott was the best.

  25. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    They didn't want Bynum. They wanted a bunch of picks, players and a salary dump to Cleveland. Cleveland would have gotten Bynum. Neither Bynum nor Howard will sign with any team until their contract expires to get the maxium dollars....

  26. #22
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    You can't trade Hibbert anytime soon.

  27. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, if you want to make Orlando laugh their *** off. Orlando would not take our entire starting five for Dwight.....
    Our current starting five plus the non-Dwight members of the Magic would combine to form arguably the most complete team in the league. If Orlando laughed at that proposal -- and they wouldn't -- it'd say far more about the incompetence of their front office than the quality of our offer.

    On a side-note, you really need to work on your trolling. I'd happily show you how real trolling is done if there were no admins.

  28. #24
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,139

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would be an idiot to not take that trade.
    And the Pacers would be idiots to offer that deal in the first place, unless they can win the title with their one year of Dwight.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  29. #25
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11,923

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dwight Howard trade

    They don't even return the call if our opening bid isn't Roy + PG

Similar Threads

  1. Orlando Sentinel: Dwight Howard Requests Trade
    By Lance George in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 01:37 AM
  2. Dwight Howard
    By pacergod2 in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM
  3. Dwight Howard
    By vapacersfan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:55 AM
  4. Dwight Howard...
    By Kid Minneapolis in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. Would you trade JO for Dwight Howard?
    By GetOdom in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •