Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Pacers Shoes

  1. #1

    Default Pacers Shoes

    Have a few questions regarding Pacers shoes.

    1. Does anyone have or know where to get the Nike Air Max Total Uptempo Reggie Miller, Blue, White and Maize shoes? Found them on a few websites, but they dont look to trustworthy.




    2. Can the public purchase the Air Jordan VII Player Exclusive Reggie Millers?


    3. I seem to remember Mark Jackson having some shoes in approximately 1998 or so, I think they were called Nike Air Boom or something, and they advertised them in a tv commercial during the playoffs then. Anyone know if this is true or not?

    4. What are some other Pacer oriented shoes?
    "Did we learn anything?"-Jonathan Ames

    "No, but thats okay, It's a good thing to stay in the dark about things - it keeps life more interesting."- George Christopher


  2. #2
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,904

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    I had a jermaine oneal shoe. Think it was air max.

  3. #3
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,126
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had a jermaine oneal shoe. Think it was air max.
    I think in that commercial Jermaine was popped out of a vending machine or something.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I want a pair like lances. Banana Bloodlines.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,378
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    I used to have a pair of the Mark Jackson shoes. He was my favorite Pacer at the time.

  8. #6

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg-body View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I used to have a pair of the Mark Jackson shoes. He was my favorite Pacer at the time.

    I knew I remember seeing them, do you remember what they where called? Or even better know where to find any?
    "Did we learn anything?"-Jonathan Ames

    "No, but thats okay, It's a good thing to stay in the dark about things - it keeps life more interesting."- George Christopher


  9. #7
    Member PaulGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    296

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    idk but, those are some ugly shoes. glad we have improved our sports shoe selection since then.
    I'm a Beast

  10. #8
    Never Give Up aero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,343
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    http://osneaker.com/nike-air-total-m...miller-pe.html

    with the cool price tag of $220. They are out of stock though.



    edit: found some on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-TOT...05%26rk%3D1%26
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

  11. #9
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,740

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    I still have my Jermaines


  12. #10
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still have my Jermaines

    I have a pair that are white w/ gold & navy trim... They are my official BLF game night shoes!
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  13. #11
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,740

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a pair that are white w/ gold & navy trim... They are my official BLF game night shoes!
    haha I have A LOT of history with mine. I got mine in HS (11th or 12th grade.) They're the shoes I ruptured my achilles tendon with! (Also the day we traded Troy Murphy for DC) There's no way I'm ever getting rid of those babies.

  14. #12
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Being unwilling to purchase Jordans or Nikes at retail price (or anywhere close), I usually stick with AND1's or Adidas. With that said, I got these blue-accented Adidas, and threw some gold laces on them. I wear them alllllll the time now.

    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,740

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Being unwilling to purchase Jordans or Nikes at retail price (or anywhere close), I usually stick with AND1's or Adidas. With that said, I got these blue-accented Adidas, and threw some gold laces on them. I wear them alllllll the time now.

    oh those look real tight! I always get mine on sale

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to BornReady For This Useful Post:


  18. #14

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://osneaker.com/nike-air-total-m...miller-pe.html

    with the cool price tag of $220. They are out of stock though.



    edit: found some on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-TOT...05%26rk%3D1%26
    http://www.classickickss.com/nike-ai...d8864882d.html

    Here are some for $65.99
    "Did we learn anything?"-Jonathan Ames

    "No, but thats okay, It's a good thing to stay in the dark about things - it keeps life more interesting."- George Christopher


  19. #15
    Never Give Up aero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2,343
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady#6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    those are knock offs not the real thing.
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

  20. #16
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,008
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady#6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have never wore fakes, but I mean if you are just wearing them to Pacers games to go with your Jersey then go ahead. Also nope you can not get custom made Jordans well not the PE, but you can make your own on NikeID shoes with whatever colorways you want, but there is a limited amount, you can get the Jordan1 whichever color pattern you would like.

    http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jsp
    Why so SERIOUS

  21. #17

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have never wore fakes, but I mean if you are just wearing them to Pacers games to go with your Jersey then go ahead. Also nope you can not get custom made Jordans well not the PE, but you can make your own on NikeID shoes with whatever colorways you want, but there is a limited amount, you can get the Jordan1 whichever color pattern you would like.

    http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jsp
    Didnt know these are fakes. How can you tell they are fake? Never encountered such things lol. And thanks for the heads up! Wont be buying cheap knock offs!
    "Did we learn anything?"-Jonathan Ames

    "No, but thats okay, It's a good thing to stay in the dark about things - it keeps life more interesting."- George Christopher


  22. #18
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,008
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady#6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didnt know these are fakes. How can you tell they are fake? Never encountered such things lol. And thanks for the heads up! Wont be buying cheap knock offs!
    If you see a site offering exclusive shoes for much less, ore even relatively less than what they are worth then they are fakes, but typically you can read their about us information, or the FAQ, this site does not even have that information posted, the links do not work for some reason.

    But yeah if you do end up making some NikeID shoes for the Pacers please post.
    Why so SERIOUS

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Really? For This Useful Post:


  24. #19
    BornRodney ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,912

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes




  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  26. #20
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,008
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo
    Why so SERIOUS

  27. #21
    How u imawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    B-town
    Posts
    5,183

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady#6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I knew I remember seeing them, do you remember what they where called? Or even better know where to find any?
    The ones aired in commercials during the playoffs were black and white Reebok Pump Mark Jacksons, and they came out in '95. I had a pair; to this day my second favorite b-ball shoe behind the black and white '86 Larry Bird Converse Weapons (which I still own and occasionally play in). I don't know what the Jackson shoe was called or where to find them, but you can see them routinely in clips of games from '95 where Jackson was wearing them..


    *edit*-This is the only picture I can find on the shoe. This is definitely it:

    Last edited by imawhat; 09-14-2012 at 07:32 PM.

  28. #22
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,614

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Shoes

    Here's a better pic of the 2009 version of the Reggie's. The blue swirling stripe has a pinstripe pattern similar to the Pin-striped jerseys of the late 90s.


Similar Threads

  1. adidas Pacers Shoes
    By Travman93 in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 01:13 AM
  2. NBA Adidas Superstar 2 Pacers shoes
    By kerosene in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
  3. Pacers Customized shoes
    By denyfizle in forum Tickets & Trades
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 04:38 AM
  4. Trying to Put Myself in Ron's Shoes
    By Isaac in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •