Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 244

Thread: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait did someone say that Ryan Anderson was better than David West? This thread is so big & convoluted that I can't keep up, but seriously did someone say that Ryan Anderson was better than David West?

    Sorry, I hate to make bold statements like this (well no I really don't but I was trying to be polite) but Ryan Anderson is garbage. Now he's better than Steve Novac who is a turd but that is not saying much.
    Didn't you say the same thing about Diaw? ........

    And nope Ryan is not better than West he is equal

  2. #202
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,551

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Thats because Cheeseburger Boris IS garbage.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  3. #203
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,816

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't you say the same thing about Diaw? ........

    And nope Ryan is not better than West he is equal
    What?

    In what universe is Ryan Anderson & David West equal? Look I'm with you when it comes to saying West has legitimate weakness defending the paint.

    Anderson is just Troy Murphy with a slightly better willngness to defend, which means that on occasion he will at least try unlike Salloon door.

    There are a lot of other power forwards in this world that you can say are equal to or better than West but Anderson is just not one of them.

    As to Diaw, simply put he is a beneficiary of the San Antonio system. With the Bobcats he was garbage. So in other words he is only as good as the system is around him.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  5. #204
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,486

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter1105 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No that is totally fine. I wasn't asking you to post anyway, I was replying to Bill for the most part with a sidenote to you that did not require you to respond since I did not ask you a question or anything. The majority of your posts are fine, but in general about 1/5 are pretty irritating and/or mindboggling to attempt to follow your reasoning imo. On certain topics, I cannot take you seriously and just have to ignore the thread. You just seem to like to remind people often about your negative views towards certain players/moves the TPTB make. You don't need to keep telling people the same stuff over and over again. We can read and comprehend just fine one time. For example, I disliked Dunleavy immensely the last couple years he was here and agreed with you on him as a player but you didn't have to keep bringing it up every 5 minutes. That is just my opinion though, and do as you please.

    I don't mind when you regularly post common sense/logical things but when you make crazy assumptions about our team's goals which you and I cannot know from our standpoint as simple fans, or the value of our players always below everyone else out there in the league, it really grinds my gears. The grass is always greener, or sometimes it's just that our grass isn't any good in your eyes.
    vnzla81 I really hate to pile on but it's also really irritating when you make a brash/bold statement, then people refute it / call you out on it or whatever, and then instead of responding or acknowledging the counter-argument you just pretend your original comment never happened, by either changing the subject or changing your argument (you do this A LOT) - in this thread it's the claim you made that Battier "totally shut down" West in the Miami series. Once people posted stats and called you out on this statement, you never mentioned it again or defended it as far as I can tell, and instead changed your point to West not taking advantage of the Bosh injury or whatever.

    It gets really tiresome reading and/or trying to have a conversation with somebody like that. Gets old super quick actually. Judging from your other comments you're obviously smarter than that, otherwise I would just put you on ignore and not bother saying anything.

    Like I said sorry to pile on but I needed to say it at least once since your posts are everywhere on this board and I have to read them if I'm going to continue to enjoy PD. Please take my comments in the spirit they are intended (feedback from a reader)... Carry on...

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rabid For This Useful Post:


  7. #205
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,486

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Getting back to the original article, I'm really surprised that people think keeping the same starting 5 intact for ONLY A SECOND YEAR is somehow considered standing pat or treading water or underachieving.

    It would be one thing if we'd made it to the second round 2 or 3 years in a row with the same lineup and THEN decided just to re-sign our starters. But that's not what's happened here. As I said at the beginning of the thread, 2 of our starting 5 have only played like 80 games or so for the team including playoffs. With no training camp yet.

    Surely giving this team their FIRST FULL YEAR with the same coach and starters, given the fact that 3 starters are 25 or younger and the team has made big leaps 2 years in a row, isn't too much to ask is it? It really surprises me just how impatient a lot of posters seem to be with our progression.

  8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rabid For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  9. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What?

    In what universe is Ryan Anderson & David West equal? Look I'm with you when it comes to saying West has legitimate weakness defending the paint.

    Anderson is just Troy Murphy with a slightly better willngness to defend, which means that on occasion he will at least try unlike Salloon door.

    There are a lot of other power forwards in this world that you can say are equal to or better than West but Anderson is just not one of them.

    As to Diaw, simply put he is a beneficiary of the San Antonio system. With the Bobcats he was garbage. So in other words he is only as good as the system is around him.
    Anderson and West D is about equal to me, I know you hate power forwards that shoot 3's but just because he does that he is not Troy Murphy, 16ppg and 7.7rpg and 6th man of the year is not garbage.


    And regarding Diaw, hate him all you want but the best coach in the NBA Pop put him in the starting unit for a reason and that's because the guy is wayyyy better than you think.

  10. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidpacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    vnzla81 I really hate to pile on but it's also really irritating when you make a brash/bold statement, then people refute it / call you out on it or whatever, and then instead of responding or acknowledging the counter-argument you just pretend your original comment never happened, by either changing the subject or changing your argument (you do this A LOT) - in this thread it's the claim you made that Battier "totally shut down" West in the Miami series. Once people posted stats and called you out on this statement, you never mentioned it again or defended it as far as I can tell, and instead changed your point to West not taking advantage of the Bosh injury or whatever.

    It gets really tiresome reading and/or trying to have a conversation with somebody like that. Gets old super quick actually. Judging from your other comments you're obviously smarter than that, otherwise I would just put you on ignore and not bother saying anything.

    Like I said sorry to pile on but I needed to say it at least once since your posts are everywhere on this board and I have to read them if I'm going to continue to enjoy PD. Please take my comments in the spirit they are intended (feedback from a reader)... Carry on...
    Don't worry about pilling on, some guys just don't have the thick skin I have I can handle it.

    Please do me a favor and put on ignore so I don't have to read your sensitive posts again, thank you.

  11. #208
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,486

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't worry about pilling on, some guys just don't have the thick skin I have I can handle it.

    Please do me a favor and put on ignore so I don't have to read your sensitive posts again, thank you.
    WOW. I bent over backwards to be nice about it. Your reaction is ***duly*** noted. Punk-*** thing to say, seriously.

    Also nice to know you will just straight up ignore criticism, valid or not. Best of luck to you sir. And welcome to my ignore list. I tried.
    Last edited by rabid; 07-25-2012 at 06:59 PM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rabid For This Useful Post:


  13. #209

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Thats because Cheeseburger Boris IS garbage.

    Sorry, but I have to disagree with that statement. He played well in a Spurs uni. Well enough that the Spurs re-signed Diaw.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


  15. #210
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,245

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't you say the same thing about Diaw? ........

    And nope Ryan is not better than West he is equal
    IS THIS A JOKE!

    in pretty much every fn aspect of basketball west is a better player than anderson.

    leadership, post play, 10-15 jump shooting, strength on the block to defend, passing. other than outside shooting i dont see any ground for which you can stand on in saying west and anderson are equal.

    this has got to be a fing joke right.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to PacersPride For This Useful Post:


  17. #211
    Come Home Lance! BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    16,032

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    The Celtics are done. They will be another year older, and no they were not as good as the Pacers last year. The fact is, the Heat let off the gas after LeBron was laughing his butt off during the first game after putting the Pacers away. He knew for a fact he was going to the finals because he could tell the Celtics were done. We will spank the Celtics this upcoming season.

    Other teams like Brooklyn (unless Dwight heads there) and Philly are not going to beat the Pacers next year. We are better than Atlanta too. You don't need to look at the record...it's just a fact. The Heat, Knicks and Bulls will be our competition and the Heat will once again go to the finals.

  18. #212
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,767

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Celtics are done. They will be another year older, and no they were not as good as the Pacers last year. The fact is, the Heat let off the gas after LeBron was laughing his butt off during the first game after putting the Pacers away. He knew for a fact he was going to the finals because he could tell the Celtics were done. We will spank the Celtics this upcoming season.

    Other teams like Brooklyn (unless Dwight heads there) and Philly are not going to beat the Pacers next year. We are better than Atlanta too. You don't need to look at the record...it's just a fact. The Heat, Knicks and Bulls will be our competition and the Heat will once again go to the finals.

    The Celtics were a better team than the Pacers from post-all star break to the end of the playoffs. They smacked us around pretty good in our final two match-ups against them. With the way KG and Pierce played down the stretch, Boston had three players that were better than any single player on the Pacers when you add Rondo to those two. Avery Bradley, who didn't even play against the Heat, also emerged as a young stud and took Ray's starting spot. I think it's almost impossible to be better than a team which has three players that are clearly better than any single player on your roster.

    You think the Heat were just screwing around and planned it where they would have to go into a Boston for a do or die game 6 and then play a game 7 which Boston kept brutally close for three and a half quarters? No way. The Heat wanted no part of any of that after the Dallas debacle last year where they let an old group of vets get confidence and beat them. The Heat were trying like hell to win games 3, 4 and 5, all of which Boston won. Boston also may have won game 2 if it weren't for some shady officiating. They did all of this without Jeff Green, Avery Bradley, and Chris Wilcox - all three of which will be back next season. They also signed Courtney Lee and replaced Ray Allen with Jason Terry, who I think is better than Ray at this point. He is also two years younger. It all comes down to how Pierce and KG play. If those two play at a level that is similar to last year then they are a more dangerous team than the Pacers.

    Boston had a 3-2 lead on Miami with the opportunity to end the series at home. Unfortunately for them, one of the greatest players of all time unleashed a performance for the ages on them. The Pacers OTOH had a 2-1 lead, but once Miami woke up in the second half of game 4 they handled us with ease and the series was over. Miami won three straight games against us which shows that they had complete command. Getting past Boston OTOH was a complete dog fight.

    Hasn't Boston allegedly been done since like 2009? Everyone keeps saying these guys are finished, yet they keep winning and going on deep playoff runs. KG and Pierce's run will end one day, but I'm not counting them out until I see it with my own eyes.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 07-26-2012 at 12:11 AM.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  20. #213
    thx4tehmRys Danny! daschysta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Geist, Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,958
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Celtics were a better team than the Pacers from post-all star break to the end of the playoffs. They smacked us around pretty good in our final two match-ups against them. With the way KG and Pierce played down the stretch, Boston had three players that were better than any single player on the Pacers when you add Rondo to those two. Avery Bradley, who didn't even play against the Heat, also emerged as a young stud and took Ray's starting spot. I think it's almost impossible to be better than a team which has three players that are clearly better than any single player on your roster.

    You think the Heat were just screwing around and planned it where they would have to go into a Boston for a do or die game 6 and then play a game 7 which Boston kept brutally close for three quarters? No way. The Heat wanted no part of any of that after the Dallas debacle last year where they let an old group of vets get confidence and beat them. The Heat were trying like hell to win games 3, 4 and 5, all of which Boston won. Boston also may have won game 2 if it weren't for some shady officiating. They did all of this without Jeff Green, Avery Bradley, and Chris Wilcox - all three of which will be back next season. They also signed Courtney Lee and replaced Ray Allen with Jason Terry, who I think is better than Ray at this point. He is also two years younger. It all comes down to how Pierce and KG play. If those two play at a level that is similar to last year then they are a more dangerous team than the Pacers.

    Boston had a 3-2 lead on Miami with the opportunity to end the series at home. Unfortunately for them, one of the greatest players of all time unleashed a performance for the ages on them. The Pacers OTOH had a 2-1 lead, but once Miami woke up in the second half of game 4 they handled us with ease and the series was over. Miami won three straight games against us which shows that they had complete command. Getting past Boston OTOH was a complete dog fight.

    Hasn't Boston allegedly been done since like 2009? Everyone keeps saying these guys are finished, yet they keep winning and going on deep playoff runs. KG and Pierce's run will end one day, but I'm not counting them out until I see it with my own eyes.
    The Celts were a bit better than we were last year by the time the playoffs came around, and have retooled nicely, however they are still going to go as far as Pierce, KG, and Rondo can carry them, and even though KG played like a man on a mission last season i'm not sure how much longer he has, Pierce is still a stud, but not what he was. I think the Celts will have a better regular season record than last time around, since they were awful to start the season, but I think KG declines quite a bit and pierce loses another step. I believe we'll be better than they are next season, but I certainly don't discount them, or believe they don't have the potential to be better than us.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daschysta For This Useful Post:


  22. #214
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Ryan Anderson reminds me of the moon.

    Looks nice most nights when its revolving around a nice big planet.

    If it was out in space by itself..... its just another big rock.

    West is the leader that Anderson will never be.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jose Slaughter For This Useful Post:


  24. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Don't forget the two rookies Boston got that are ready to play( Sullinger and Melo)


    Edit: response to Sollozo.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 07-26-2012 at 12:04 AM.

  25. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Slaughter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ryan Anderson reminds me of the moon.

    Looks nice most nights when its revolving around a nice big planet.

    If it was out in space by itself..... its just another big rock.

    West is the leader that Anderson will never be.
    And nobody is saying that Anderson is a leader.

  26. #217
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    I fully understand that too.

    I just mentioned it because when I think of a veteran player like West, I look to see what he might bring other that stats.

    Just throwing my 2 cents worth of gas on the roaring fire!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jose Slaughter For This Useful Post:


  28. #218
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,767

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by daschysta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Celts were a bit better than we were last year by the time the playoffs came around, and have retooled nicely, however they are still going to go as far as Pierce, KG, and Rondo can carry them, and even though KG played like a man on a mission last season i'm not sure how much longer he has, Pierce is still a stud, but not what he was. I think the Celts will have a better regular season record than last time around, since they were awful to start the season, but I think KG declines quite a bit and pierce loses another step. I believe we'll be better than they are next season, but I certainly don't discount them, or believe they don't have the potential to be better than us.

    I think your post is a fair way to look at it. Pierce will be 35 in October and KG turns 37 next March. When players are that old, there is certainly always a chance that father time can bite them severely at any moment. But if those two play like last year then they will be a very dangerous team because the supporting cast will be drastically better than what they had in the playoffs as long as they all (or at least most of them) stay healthy. Plus Rondo gets better every season.

  29. #219
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,566

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidpacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Getting back to the original article, I'm really surprised that people think keeping the same starting 5 intact for ONLY A SECOND YEAR is somehow considered standing pat or treading water or underachieving.

    It would be one thing if we'd made it to the second round 2 or 3 years in a row with the same lineup and THEN decided just to re-sign our starters. But that's not what's happened here. As I said at the beginning of the thread, 2 of our starting 5 have only played like 80 games or so for the team including playoffs. With no training camp yet.

    Surely giving this team their FIRST FULL YEAR with the same coach and starters, given the fact that 3 starters are 25 or younger and the team has made big leaps 2 years in a row, isn't too much to ask is it? It really surprises me just how impatient a lot of posters seem to be with our progression.
    We've starved so long that some posters can't enjoy a good meal. They don't have the patience to savor every bite. They must devour each morsel as fast as possible and the have to get more and more. Like blood thirsty vampires, Ha ha. I dread the day but I don't think many will be happy until Danny is gone. After all he is the last link to the years we sucked. Why, because he was the best player then and he's still the best player now so it gives a false sense of the FO not making anything happen.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LA_Confidential For This Useful Post:


  31. #220
    Game over man Willbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    195
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    I just spent half the thread trying to remember at what point Tony Battie defended David West in the playoffs.
    "He's a strong physical presence out there on both ends of the court. He's a man. There's a reason he was an All-Star." -- Vogel on David West

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Willbo For This Useful Post:


  33. #221
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't forget the two rookies Boston got that are ready to play( Sullinger and Melo)


    Edit: response to Sollozo.
    Fab Melo is in no way NBA ready. He is at least 2-4 years away he really has no concept of man defense he will be a big time project. He may play 10mpg or so and get his feet wet but he isnt NBA ready and ready to impact a game.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  35. #222
    Oh What Could Have Been! fwpacerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,097

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidpacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WOW. I bent over backwards to be nice about it. Your reaction is ***duly*** noted. Punk-*** thing to say, seriously.

    Also nice to know you will just straight up ignore criticism, valid or not. Best of luck to you sir. And welcome to my ignore list. I tried.
    Are you sure you want to ignore? Just take it for the entertainment value it is - he likes to argue for argument's sake - the facts be damned.

    After all someone who says "Don't worry about pilling on, some guys just don't have the thick skin I have I can handle it." and then follows that statement with "Please do me a favor and put on ignore so I don't have to read your sensitive posts again, thank you." Can not be taken seriously.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to fwpacerfan For This Useful Post:

    J7F

  37. #223
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,499

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fab Melo is in no way NBA ready. He is at least 2-4 years away he really has no concept of man defense he will be a big time project. He may play 10mpg or so and get his feet wet but he isnt NBA ready and ready to impact a game.
    Plus the other one is an undersized, barely athletic PF with "unorthodox" post moves and an inconsistent jumper. If Jared is NBA ready then Tyler could still develop into a true star. Jared's defense seems ok though.

  38. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fab Melo is in no way NBA ready. He is at least 2-4 years away he really has no concept of man defense he will be a big time project. He may play 10mpg or so and get his feet wet but he isnt NBA ready and ready to impact a game.
    In Doc Rivers I trust I bet he finds a way to play Melo.

  39. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Doc Rivers I trust I bet he finds a way to play Melo.
    I also think he will find a way to play Mello.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:21 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
  3. Donnie Walsh worships "Satan"
    By Kegboy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 04:20 PM
  5. Another reason Donnie Walsh is "the best"
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •