Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 244

Thread: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

  1. #76
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,427

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would not say an scorer but a better all around player that is young like Josh Smith maybe and if you want an scorer you already know who I want
    I don't think adding Josh Smith for Granger would work. I'm not 100% sure if it'd work if we traded him for West. If we lost one of those guys, we would lack a consistent scoring threat. (Josh smith IS a lot of things, but consistent scorer he is NOT)

    HOWEVER

    I KNOW I'm in the minority..But I actually agree with you in that if we were to trade DG for Monta Ellis straight up, we would be a much more complete team. He would give us the one-on-one scorer we've sorely lacked, and we would give him the balanced team that he's always lacked. Win-win right there. lol but thats an argument for another day!

  2. #77
    Oh What Could Have Been! fwpacerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,097

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I truly do think the Pacers could deal both West and Granger together to bring in a core piece they could help build around. A top five player? No. But someone with very good to great scoring ability? Yes.
    You do realize that replacing West and Granger would require a player who would average 31 pts./12 rebs/4 assts? Not too many of those around.

    On the other hand, maybe Miami would take those 2 in return for Lebron? They probably would but since Vogel doesn't want to change his starting 5 and Donnie Walsh doesn't want to win a championship - he only wants to make the playoffs - then this idea never even came up...
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    - Benjamin Franklin

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fwpacerfan For This Useful Post:


  4. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David West didn't win s*** in his prime when he played with CP3 and Tyson Chandler, what makes you think this time around he is going to help the pacers win a title?

    Give me Dwill, Howard or Melo any day.
    How many championships have DWill, Howard and Melo won again?

  5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pacerDU For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  6. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerDU View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many championships have DWill, Howard and Melo won again?
    Melo and Howard both took their team to a conference finals. DWill had a nice run with Utah until Boozer left you need a supporting cast.


    Dwight took his team to the finals and w/o him they weren't even a 30 win team.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  8. #80
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,719
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David West didn't win s*** in his prime when he played with CP3 and Tyson Chandler, what makes you think this time around he is going to help the pacers win a title?

    Give me Dwill, Howard or Melo any day.

    You are better than that. You kill David West for not winning, then reference three guys who haven't won either?

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:


  10. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Evansville
    Posts
    534

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    So how do we get Melo and Howard?

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kent beckley For This Useful Post:


  12. #82

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    I have no fantasy that the Pacers are going to get a star, but I would like an upgrade in the starters. I voiced my opinion last offseason that the Pacers needed a b/u C, and the Pacers got one this off season by acquiring Mahinmi. It's not that I have anything against Mahinmi, I just didn't like the guaranteed length of the contract. I was in favor of signing Green, but again I don't like the guaranteed contract. I fault the FO for this, and consider it poor judgement.

    I also fault the FO with poor judgement by not letting Hill test FA and signing him so quickly. I said b4 that the FO overpaid for Hill. Again, I have no problem with re-signing Hill, but if they had let him test FA they would have been under the cap in order to bid on amnestied players.

    I have no problem with strengthening the bench, b/c it was a weakness that need attending too. It could have been strengthened much more if they hadn't let the opportunity slip thru their grasp to get Brand/Scola at a bargain deal.

    Walsh is absolutel correct that certain teams have gotten better which means it's going to be extremely difficult if not downright impossible for the Pacers to have the success they had last year in the standings. Walsh mentioned other players possibly being available later on in the off season, but the Pacers only have the 2.5 mil exemption left to use on a player. What is that truly going to get the Pacers that will make a difference in the rotation? That was just a Walsh spin job trying to placate many unhappy fans, b/c he knows the FO moves have been viewed by many as poor judgements and bungled opportunities.

  13. #83
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,299

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the way the cap is setup and the money players are making I expect this starting five to be the starting five in a long time, I expect them to re-sign West and Danny and keep going the way it is.
    I don't think that will necessarily happen. I think that one could be traded. Possibly trade one for a high draft pick.
    Truly a gamble. See Bender. However there are not too many ways to bring in a difference maker.
    I hope Danny has a good year.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to owl For This Useful Post:


  15. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Melo and Howard both took their team to a conference finals. DWill had a nice run with Utah until Boozer left you need a supporting cast.


    Dwight took his team to the finals and w/o him they weren't even a 30 win team.
    Yeah but they are not as good as Danny or West lol

  16. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacerDU View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many championships have DWill, Howard and Melo won again?
    As many as the Pacers? those guys by themself with a bunch of scrubs have a better chance to get to the finals than this current Pacers team.

  17. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Melo and Howard both took their team to a conference finals. DWill had a nice run with Utah until Boozer left you need a supporting cast.
    ...and this is precisely what many of us are saying. How do you get one of those players without giving up your entire supporting cast? For us to get one of the guys you mentioned, we'd have to gut our team. What we're left with is one good player with a bunch of spare pieces around him, with little flexibility. You very likely will end up with a worse team at the end of it.

    To get one of those guys you either have to draft them, have them want to play for you over anyone else, or as mentioned - gut your team. Where was our option to get one of these guys and still remain competitive?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacerDU For This Useful Post:


  19. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    those guys by themself with a bunch of scrubs have a better chance to get to the finals than this current Pacers team.
    You mean like the Nets last year?

    We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pacerDU For This Useful Post:


  21. #88
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,682

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Ahhh..... Walsh Warriors. This takes me back.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  23. #89
    FREE LANCE MillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,828

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by DrFife View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let the speculation begin.


    http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...after-year-R-R


    Pacers president Donnie Walsh refreshed after a year of R&R


    Donnie Walsh didn't have to return to an NBA front office position. Now 71, he spent last year relaxing at his Indianapolis home with his wife and dogs.

    At the same time, Walsh wasn't going to turn down an opportunity if the right situation arose.

    That opportunity came late last month when Indiana Pacers owner Herb Simon needed to replace team President Larry Bird.

    Simon could have gone outside the organization, but he puts a premium on trust. That's why he turned to Walsh, who spent 24 years with the Pacers before leaving in 2008 to become president of the New York Knicks.

    "People used to call me up and say, 'You must want to get back in.' I really didn't want to," Walsh said recently from his office at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. "I enjoyed doing nothing. I did it very well. Me coming back here really happened very fast."

    Walsh, who has made a flurry of moves in his first month on the job, offered opinions on a variety of subjects.

    Question: Was there any hesitation in coming back?

    Answer: "No, not at all. The minute Herb asked me, I told him I'll come back. We didn't discuss terms or anything like that. We'll always have a handshake agreement. I had to talk to Larry first. He told me he was going to go away for a year. I told him, 'I'll be here, and whenever you want to come back, you come back.' I want him to come back."

    Q: How much did you miss the NBA last season?

    A: "I had done this for almost 30 years straight with no break. It wears you down, so most of the year I was glad I was off because I hadn't been off before. I really felt like it cleared up my head. You can get worn down with this, so when I came back, I was feeling fresher. I remember coming in the door and thinking, 'What am I doing here?' But once I got in the groove, I got into it again."

    Q: Are you the same workaholic as before?

    A: "Oh yeah. I'm going to do it the same. I just may not be in as early and not as late as before. I get in around 10 a.m. and stay until about 6 p.m."

    Q: Most front office people bring in their own personnel. But it was pretty obvious that general manager Kevin Pritchard would be elevated in the front office. How much did you know about him before this?

    A: "I had dinner with Kevin when I first came back. I really didn't know him when I came in. Larry had already recommended him to Herb, (former general manager) David Morway was already gone, so when I walked in here, I knew he was going to be here. I've really enjoyed working with him. He's exactly the kind of guy I want to work with. I still make some calls, but he's really good at working the phones. I think sharing ideas -- he's been a general manager before -- is great. The way I see myself doing the job now, he's a perfect fit for me. I've got confidence in him. He's somebody I really enjoy talking about basketball with him."

    Q: How is the franchise different from when you left in 2008?

    A: "It's rebuilt. Not all the way, but it's getting there. They have a very good starting team. I think the feeling was when I got here we needed to strengthen our bench. If nothing else, getting positions we didn't have that were missing. I think we've done that. We had to make that trade (with Dallas) to get a big guy. Then we had to get a point guard to replace (Darren) Collison."

    Q: Training camp is still about two months away. Are you happy with the way the roster looks today?

    A: "We're going to spend the rest of the summer looking to see if there's anything else we can do. The reason is, you have to look at the other teams. I think New York is going to be better. Miami is going to be better. Miami ended up developing into a team. That's why they won the title last season. Brooklyn is going to be better. We have to go up a level. This team has taken a step each of the past two years. This team is together. They are really committed to trying to become a contending team.

    Q: What other areas do you need to address on the roster?

    A: "I don't want to get into it because I don't want to point fingers at any one position. I think we may be shy in a couple of areas. As you get closer to training camp, there are going to be players left out that are good. You want to be ready to get one of them."

    Q: You wouldn't think this franchise made it to the second round of the playoffs last season with the way fans have questioned some of your decisions so far. What's your reaction to the criticism?

    A: "I would tell them what I told them when I went through it the first time, and that is, 'Don't make judgments today based on what you think; wait until you see the team play.' I said that about Chuck Person and Reggie Miller. I notice a reaction right away when fans don't like something. Give it a chance, because I think we have the makings of a good team. That's the object. The object is not to get names you hear every day. It's about getting better. The one thing you don't want to do is mess up the strength of a team. The strength of this team is they all get along, they all play hard, they play together."
    Workaholic????????? I would love those hours and be considered a workaholic
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.



  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MillerTime For This Useful Post:


  25. #90
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,250

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    The problem with Walsh's 'success' in the 90's was that it was as much in spite of as because of him...
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  27. #91
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    Edit
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  28. #92
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    [QUOTE=kent beckley;1487346]Give us a name or this statement means nothing [/ quote]

    Lamarcus Aldridge.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  29. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    The other thing about Melo trading for AI was a terrible idea. Allen Iverson and Melo are way to ball dominate they are actually pretty close to the same player especially considering AI was on the downside of his career. If that is what Donnie means by not chasing a name player than I get it but we dont have the name player to build around. All 3 of those guys were dampener by poor management same with LBJ in Cleveland.

    If Cleveland hadn't ****ed up the draft so many times and got LBJ a great compliment around him he would still be a CAV IMO.


    Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Lamarcus Aldridge.
    Aldridge is basically untouchable especially for Danny and West that makes 0 sense for Portland who is rebuilding

    Batum and Aldridge>>>> West and Danny especially for a rebuilding team who has a great PnR pg.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 07-24-2012 at 06:48 PM.

  30. #94
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK, so you seem to be suggesting that a potential deal is there for the taking and yet the Pacers are refusing it. A deal that you believe will make the Pacers better and yet the Pacers are just refusing to make the deal.

    let me just ask are you saying the Pacers know of a deal or know they could make a deal for those two players, a deal that will make the team better and yet they refuse to do so? Why would they refuse to do so.

    See this goes to motivation. (in this scenerio it doesn't matter whether the deal is good or bad - you are suggesting it seems to me that they are refusing to make a deal in which they believe will make the pacers better.

    You are questioning the motive of the pacers franchise and I guess that is what has me a little worked up.

    I can understand disagreeing with certain trades and draft picks, but to question the motivation seems over-the-top to me.
    I'm suggesting it is a flawed philosophy to simply stand pat with the team's core talent when they can never be good enough to beat MIA/OKC.

    I'm suggesting if they aggressively pursued talent they COULD bring in someone else with a trade. It would take a lot of effort though. Deals don't just fall on your doorstep.
    Last edited by mattie; 07-24-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Find me on the internets @mattiecolin

    Read it and weep:

    When George Hill is above 15% usage we won 73.5% of games. Below 15% usage we won 61.9%

  31. #95
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,061

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As many as the Pacers? those guys by themself with a bunch of scrubs have a better chance to get to the finals than this current Pacers team.
    Seriously?

    Last year Carmelo had teammates that were anything but scrubs and did not finish ahead of the Pacers... DWill was playing with scrubs and finished FAR below the Pacers... And Dwight got injured so we can't say anything for sure there, but very well could have finished below the Pacers...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J7F For This Useful Post:


  33. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahhh..... Walsh Warriors. This takes me back.
    Peck, like most people here I very much respect your opinion. I've given my side of the argument, backing it up with details. I'd very much like to hear your argument against Walsh.

    I've been on here for a long time and before PD existed I was on the IndyStar forum. I've yet to hear a good reason for Walsh garnering as much disdain as he does by some.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to pacerDU For This Useful Post:


  35. #97
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    I think the FO has had a solid FA period. There are 29 other teams and the best players that some of you think that some how the Pacers should obtain are big market magnets.

    FA sported:
    PG - DWill and Nash
    SG - EJ (huge risk)
    SF - None
    PF - Garnet and Duncan
    C - Hibbert and Lopez

    So, why would any of you think that the Pacers would do any better then they have to this point in FA is beyond me. I mean, if you look at that list, they are the only players that possibly can get your team over the hump and 29 other teams didn't get any of those players. A Carl Landry, Brandon Bass or Nic Batum would be nice to have but I don't believe any one of them on this team is going to win you a championship or even an extra game for that matter.

    Building any team is a process and more so for a non fa magnet, but with the right moves a championship can be had and I don't see any bad moves yet!
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  37. #98
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,989

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You aren't owning a sports team to make money if you cant afford it sell the team I would rather see the franchise win than just be here competing for 5th in the east every year and being 1 and done in the playoffs.
    easy to make that call when it's NOT YOURS..
    I tell you what, when the day comes where you can afford an nba franchise, then you can make those decisions..
    It sure is easy to spend other people's money and make decisions with other peoples business.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:

    J7F

  39. #99
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,006

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    1st post of the post-draft/FA period (was on vacation). My overall feel - already represented often I think - not bad on a relatively superficial level, but highly dependent on how all new acquisitions produce in real season conditions.

    The bottom line is there's potential, but it has to be realized. I think all of Green, Agustin, Mahinmi still have a lot of upside. That said, I nervous as to whether they can actually live up to it. DJ I thought played well for us last season. Green would seem to have the POTENTIAL to be an offensive upgrade - something our 2nd unit badly needs - but he has to be able to at least replicate his "comeback" season with NJ, if not improve upon it to live up to Pacer (fan?) expectations. But it could happen.

    Agustin has played quite well and quite poorly at different periods in his career. Can he author a consistent return to the good periods? Is he definitely the distributor many seem to think? I guess more so than DC, but I don't like his career 3 pt %, and he's not been afraid to jack 'em I don't think.

    At any rate, I like the potential for fit and performance uptick for the trade/FA guys, but they've got to back it up. Whether they can do that remains to be seen. Rooks I think are also all about the potential, but they are more likely on a longer clock than the new vets. I will say I feel better about the Plumlee pick after reading more and seeing his summer league performance.

    I do understand those expressing the POV that the new guys (particularly trade/FAs) either don't noticeably improve us and/or aren't likely to put us in championship contention. Of course, if they somehow realize some of that potential, we might be closer than some of us think. That may be best case, and as they say in Spanish "entre dicho y hecho hay gran trecho", meaning something like between saying (promise) and doing there's a huge gap. These guys have certain promise, but only if the manage to fulfill it.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  40. #100
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,989

    Default Re: Donnie Walsh: "We have to go up a level"

    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Workaholic????????? I would love those hours and be considered a workaholic
    For a 71 year old especially, I think 9 hour days IS most definitely workaholic characteristics.. Especially considering the hours he put in when he was younger..

    Being away from one's home, family and other desires for 9 hours every day wears thin on a person, it don't matter if it's deskjob/easy work or hard manual labor.. it still drains a person mentally as well as physically...


    Heck I work anywhere from 6 1/2 hrs to 7 1/2 hours every night 3rd shift .. come home for a couple hours at 6:30/7 am , then come back for 3 more hours from 10am to 1pm .. I definitely consider myself a workaholic.. and believe me it wears thin on me very much so.. So I can only imagine how it would be for a 70+ year old guy .. lol

    Heck he should be retired and enjoying what time he has left on this earth .. Which at 71 , realistically and statistically the best he could hope for is another 25-30 years, and out of those years how many will old age have made unbearable to enjoy?
    Believe me, 20 years go by pretty damn quick when you aren't paying attention .. Hell I still can't wrap my head around it being 20 years ago since I was a senior in highschool.. It only seems like yesterday in my mind.. It sucks because my mindset is close to the same as it was when I was 18/20 yrs old except with the added wisdom of my years.... I feel like a 19/20 year old stuck in a 38 year old's body with a 45 year old's hairline lmao..

    It makes me feel old and sad at the same time.. lol Damn you father time ..


    .




    .

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
  3. Donnie Walsh worships "Satan"
    By Kegboy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2005, 03:20 PM
  5. Another reason Donnie Walsh is "the best"
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •