Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Please Delete. Fake Twitter "news".

  1. #1
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Please Delete. Fake Twitter "news".

    Edit: Fake Twitter. Lies. Boycott @daidridgetnt. Kill the idiot who started this ********.
    Last edited by imbtyler; 07-21-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Parachromis HC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hartford City
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,804
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    Wow, wish him the best.
    "No one else can see the preservation of the martyr in me" -- Corey Taylor

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to HC For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member Pacertron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Age
    30
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    In my head MJ is still invincible. Best wishes.

  6. #4
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,178

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    Is this fake? I've googled it and not really sure.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    pretty sure thats fake...it's not even on Aldridge's twitter page

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rel For This Useful Post:


  10. #6

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    Not seeing this on DA's Twitter.

  11. #7
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    I hope he is ok. Praying for nothing but the best.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #8
    Member yoadknux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,318

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    fake fake fake
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Prince
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bobcat fans telling us to cheer up = epic fail season
    "Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time"

  13. #9
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Aldridge: Michael Jordan suffers heart attack, in critical condition

    AHHHHHHHH ****ING fake twitter accounts. Apparently, it was tweeted by daidridgetnt. Which is disgusting. Can't believe this nonsense is allowed to continue.

    Would an Admin please delete this? I don't want anyone else getting caught up in this nonsense. Thank you.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  14. #10
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Please Delete. Fake Twitter "news".

    If I ever find these ********.....
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  15. #11
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Please Delete. Fake Twitter "news".

    So what happened? the forum has 800 viewers lol

  16. #12
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,025

    Default Re: Please Delete. Fake Twitter "news".

    Jordan had a heart attack and is in critical condition = fake.

    True story- He was kidnapped by aliens and is being held captive with Elvis in an unnamed solar system.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  18. #13
    Member davidinnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Please Delete. Fake Twitter "news".

    They are setting up a big pay per view rematch with the Monstars!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jordan had a heart attack and is in critical condition = fake.

    True story- He was kidnapped by aliens and is being held captive with Elvis in an unnamed solar system.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidinnc For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Chuck Hayes Being Tested For Heart Condition
    By Kemo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:42 AM
  2. Arvydas Sabonis Suffers Heart Attack
    By Lance George in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 04:32 AM
  3. Report: Boston Celtics GM Danny Ainge suffers heart attack [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:08 AM
  4. Jags player in critical condition.
    By Jonathan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 03:34 PM
  5. 4 Killed in SC Plane Crash, Blink 182 Drummer Travis Barker, DJ AM in critical condition
    By idioteque in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •