View Poll Results: How do you like them?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thumbs up

59 78.67%
  • Thumbs down

16 21.33%

Thread: How do you like our new/old FO so far?

Threaded View

Default Re: How do you like our new/old FO so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Off the top of my head I'd think that Dallas, the Hornets, or the Knicks before the grabbed Felton might have given up a 1st. DC is a starter on a lot of teams or at the very least a backup getting starters minutes. The way Cuban fleeced us on the Ian trade he should have thrown in a pick anyway IMO.
    I know big men can take time to develop, but Ian isn't that young. All I saw of his play last year was in the playoffs but I don't think his ceiling is very high as an nba player. From what I see he isn't even at the Solomon Jones level yet. He's played is career to date practicing against Tim Duncan and Dirk and still hasn't figured it out.
    -The Hornets are going to win less than 35 games this year. There was no way they're giving us a pick, even lottery protected. They're a rebuilding young team, there is a 0% chance they were giving us a first round pick.

-I don't think the Knicks can trade their first round pick this year. They already traded 2014 and you can't trade two in a row.

-If we could have gotten a pick from Dallas, we would have.

These weren't possibilities. Why are people on PD convinced they were?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:

J7F