* Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
* Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
* Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)
Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...
1) Buying up land in southern Indiana. You wanna buy beach front property? You gotta get it from me, I own it all......or will. (Hey Florida, you've had it good for long enough, it's OUR TURN now!!)
2) Am investing in Carrier Corp. makers of home and commercial air conditioners.
3) Purchasing Polar Ice Company
4) Preparing a lawsuit with my team of lawyers to sue the pants off you eco-maniacs that want to stop this trend and thwart my money making ideas.
Last edited by indygeezer; 07-21-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Always remember, STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS. (Heidleberg House on Pendleton Pike)
I can live with the inferno summers. It's the brutal winters that kill me. If every winter were like last winter then I wouldn't complain at all about the Indy climate.
I didn't think it was too bad today, until I went out in the afternoon heat and replaced a battery. The pneumonia doesn't help much either. I was pouring sweat and sucking wind.
I hate the heat and don't mind the cold. I can only take so many layers off, can always warm up though.