Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

  1. #1

    Cool Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Just wondering if anyone knows when Gerald and D.J. come to Indy or if they are already here

  2. #2
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,284
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Probably already here, they were both free agents who likely want to come and see the city.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,990

    Thumbs up Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Can't wait to see DJ's fascilitating with our group of guys.. I think we are gonna see some spectacular plays this year from him..

    haha just found this..

    Whole video is great highlights, but the thing I am loving, is DJ's Stephen Jackson impressions.. haha wow he is SPOT ON at about 2:15 on i think.....




    Also love how he can change speed and gears at the drop of a dime... a good example is somewhere around the 3 minute mark then at 3:57
    Last edited by Kemo; 07-22-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


  6. #4

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Thanks for the video. Boy, his eyes going to light up when he gets to play with our starting lineup ( or backups for that matter) after having to try to facilitate in Charlotte. If he can play well and Lance is ready to play we might just have a chance this year.

  7. #5
    Long time fan diamonddave00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Castle de Verde (Greencastle)
    Posts
    1,460
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    From watching D.J. and his alley oop passes I can see him feeding Paul and Gerald for a lot of highlight dunks. The drive and dish for corner 3- feeds well into Paul George's camping the corner 3point shot. Plus he has a little more weight than DC to take contact finishing on drives.
    Last edited by diamonddave00; 07-22-2012 at 02:13 AM.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diamonddave00 For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    I imagine these guys will be getting into Indy any day now to start working out with the team, as Paul has done. I just hope that practices go well and the team starts meshing like it needs to. DJ is going to be great with Paul, Green, and Miles.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,603

    Default

    Surprised there hasnt been a presser yet.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  12. #8
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,322

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    They're both busy working out with TJ Ford. So I'm sure he's got nothing but great things to say about the franchise.

  13. #9
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're both busy working out with TJ Ford. So I'm sure he's got nothing but great things to say about the franchise.
    Can't tell if any of this should be green or not. I always thought that, despite his release from the team, he always enjoyed the Pacers team, the FO, etc., and was sad to depart? Regarldess, as long as they're working out and staying active, that's what matters.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  14. #10
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,322

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't tell if any of this should be green or not. I always thought that, despite his release from the team, he always enjoyed the Pacers team, the FO, etc., and was sad to depart? Regarldess, as long as they're working out and staying active, that's what matters.
    TJ Ford's one of the classiest professional athletes I can ever remember, and I'm really not exaggerating. Different coach, different FO now, so he really has no frame of reference anymore and I'm sure he understands that.

    But if anyone thinks he's telling players anything positive about this franchise when the doors are closed then I have some local ocean front property to sell you.

  15. #11
    Member D0NT SH0OT ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    455

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But if anyone thinks he's telling players anything positive about this franchise when the doors are closed then I have some local ocean front property to sell you.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to D0NT SH0OT ME For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,496

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gerald Green and D.J. Augustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TJ Ford's one of the classiest professional athletes I can ever remember, and I'm really not exaggerating. Different coach, different FO now, so he really has no frame of reference anymore and I'm sure he understands that.

    But if anyone thinks he's telling players anything positive about this franchise when the doors are closed then I have some local ocean front property to sell you.
    Maybe not anything positive about a certain former head coach... but I'm don't think he'd be speaking bad of the franchise itself. He just doesn't strike me as someone who would do that.

    James Posey on the other hand, considering he'd mouth off to Vogel in practice.....
    Last edited by Sandman21; 07-22-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Similar Threads

  1. Bobcats pick up options for D.J. Augustin, Gerald Henderson [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:10 PM
  2. Gerald Green
    By Justin Tyme in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:21 AM
  3. Anyone know what is wrong with Gerald Green?
    By idioteque in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 11:34 AM
  4. Anyone Else Wish We Would've Taken Gerald Green?
    By PacersFan83 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:15 AM
  5. Gerald Green - OMG
    By LouisvilleLip in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 11:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •