There's a very detailed explanation on scoring and how to best arrange your roster on the Pacers Digest ABA board. If your new to this site please read that post.
For an example of one way to adjust your lineup, you could look at my team listed on the "ROSTER" page.
To change your line up:
1. Go to the "LINEUP" board.
2. At the bottom of your roster you should see....
"Having trouble with the new version? You can still use the old.
I suggest you use the old version by clicking on "still use old"
3. A page will come up with the free agents on the left & your lineup on the right.
4. To change the order of the players, simple click on the player you wish to move then click on either the up or down arrows to move them into their correct spot.
5. To change multi-position players: Click on the player then click on "SWITCH POS". The player that was a FC will now be switched to a CF.
6. Once you have your players in the order you want them & multi-position players are listed correctly.... click "SAVE CHANGES TO LINEUP".
The deadline for our next game is listed just under your roster. Our game 1 rosters will be locked into place on Christmas Eve at 4PM on the west coast, 1 PM Indy time.
I'll be watching the new owners lineups & make suggestions to help out.