Letís see your depth charts using only players that we have signed or who were on our summer league team.
Here is my entry:
1. Hill Augustin (Stephenson)
2. George Stephenson Johnson (Hill)/Kramer**
3. Granger Green (George)
4. West Plumlee* Pendergraph* Hansbrough*/Mavunga**
5. Hibbert Mahinmi (Plumlee) (Pendergraph)
( ) indicates that this player has a higher spot in the depth chart at another position
* This order may change depending on how prepared Plumlee is by the time the season starts and on whether Hansbrough has figured out how to make better contributions to the teamwork concept. I have been rooting for Hansbrough to get it together, but I have tentatively concluded that he might do better with a fresh start on another team if such a team can be found. In the meantime, he should be given opportunity to show improvement. Pendergraph also has to prove his value to the team.
**Kramer and Mavunga are here as placeholders for spots 14 and 15, not necessarily in a certain order. I would like to see them given a chance to make the team. Including them at this point makes us five deep at their positions at least for right now. I figure that will probably change.