Thread: Does anyone know a good aggressive realtor that works in the Anderson area?

Mood

Default Does anyone know a good aggressive realtor that works in the Anderson area?

Hello Guys, I am looking for a new realtor that works in the Anderson area. We have had our house on the market for two years now and our house has only been shown 1 time. We are looking for someone who is more aggressive and understands that we really need to sell this home within the next few months. We have emptied it out and for the most part everything is moved out except for the garage where I do my side business of building performance Chevy engines. We dropped the price recently around six months ago from 57,000 to 53,000. We are open to selling on contract as well. We owe around 44,500 on the house and our realtor told us we are at the price to break even if we were able to come up with around 3,000- 4,000 in cash if we do find a buyer for closing expenses. We bought the house in 1999 if I remember correctly for 39,900. it has had the kitchen, restroom redone and new windows. It also has all new carpet and nice original hardwood flooring in the 2 bedrooms. It has a fenced in backyard as well. It has a newer hot water heater and a water softener and a new dishwasher. It also has a brand new 1 car detached garage that was built in 2009 if I remember it right due to our garage door opener started a fire at totaled the garage out. It is close to St. John's Hospital and about 3 blocks south of that. We have great neighbors on both sides but there is a rental across the street that looks a little intimidating but they are nice as well. For the most part is a nice house. Another option would be to rent it out, but we are worried that someone might come in and trash the place. We really need to sell quickly because we are living at my parent's house right now and they are planning on coming back to live here in January 2013. They live up by the Lake Tippy area. They are hoping that they could come in and finish their house up and sell it as well. So if we find a person that is good they might be able to get this house up in Alexandria as well.

Mood

Default Re: Does anyone know a good aggressive realtor that works in the Anderson area?

Also if anyone know a rental management company in Anderson I might be interested in it as well.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Does anyone know a good aggressive realtor that works in the Anderson area?

I can check out a few if you wish.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Mood

That would be cool, I meet a guy tomorrow and see how he thinks with the house. He was pretty confident on the phone that he could sell it before January. He was from Prudential.

Mood

The meeting with Justin from Prudential was great. He actually discovered that our old realtor had let our listing expire and not said anything to us so it was oficially off of the market since April 30th. We went through the house and he will be coming to take pictures Thursday. He was very positive about everythng and I think it is gonna be a good choice. If he does a good job we discussed with him to help us get our next house and possibly sell my parent's house. We emptied our house and have been caring for my partent's house since they retired and moved up to the lake Tippy area. They will moving back in the house in January so hopefully we can get ours done by then.