Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

  1. #1
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Ok I saw this at a store in Indy. I've never seen a jersey like this and for a jersey junkie, that's rare. I bought it anyway because I thought it was cool, but could it just be a new fashion style like the black ones with player nicknames (Durantula, Big Shamrock [Shaq] and Flash [Wade])?






    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,429

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Naw, just fashion thing. The current unis have one more year according to me sources.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Naw, just fashion thing. The current unis have one more year according to me sources.
    Do we still have to suffer another year of those hideous puke-yellow ones too?
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Gold Spidey PritchSlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    24
    Posts
    84

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Where'd you get that jersey? I like.

  8. #5
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,793

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Shade...did you see and get this at FootLocker or Champs at the mall?

    I forget which store it is....but I know that one of them sells similar jerseys for Curry ( out here in the SF Bay Area ).
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  9. #6
    Member adamscb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peoria, IL
    Age
    22
    Posts
    584

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    looks like something my grandma would knit for me

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamscb For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PritchSlap View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where'd you get that jersey? I like.
    I got mine at the Liberty Bell at Washington and Post on the east side.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #8
    A Hill to get over a hill Richard_Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    416

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got mine at the Liberty Bell at Washington and Post on the east side.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    The flee market?
    PG24: "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

    RT @Hoya2aPacer "When I play this game I love. I play to make my teammates better. But I'm a mouther****er on defense."

  13. #9
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Skull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The flee market?
    Yes.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  14. #10
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Skull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The flee market?
    How can you buy anything while you're running?

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,299
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Well if you went in there, you'd flee too.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  18. #12

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    No new unis, but I'd say the Pacers are due for some.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doddage For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can you buy anything while you're running?
    you're a bad man lol

  21. #14
    A Hill to get over a hill Richard_Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    416

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can you buy anything while you're running?
    lol... Ever see that show "Supermarket Sweep" (or something like that)? Also, would a 'flea' market be worse?

    anyhow, cool, I may walk down there and take a look.
    PG24: "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

    RT @Hoya2aPacer "When I play this game I love. I play to make my teammates better. But I'm a mouther****er on defense."

  22. #15
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    That place is kinda scary hahaha
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. #16
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by PritchSlap View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where'd you get that jersey? I like.
    Me too. Would be awesome if it was a real jersey.

  24. #17
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Skull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol... Ever see that show "Supermarket Sweep" (or something like that)? Also, would a 'flea' market be worse?

    anyhow, cool, I may walk down there and take a look.
    Haha that show was awesome. I didn't think anyone remembered it

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  26. #18
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,991

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No new unis, but I'd say the Pacers are due for some.

    No kidding. We had the Flo-Jo's (some of the best unis EVER) for just 7 years I think (1990-97). We had the pinstripes for 8 (97-05). So this will now be our 8th season with the current style. We need a change after this year.

    Why they still haven't had a Flo-Jo retro night is beyond me. In January 2011, I was fortunate to snag a Reggie Miller Mitchell and Ness Flo-Jo off of some underground jersey site (that no longer exists) for only 40 dollars (I think they retail for 200). If it's a counterfeit then it's the best I've ever seen.

  27. #19
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,276
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did Pacers Get A New Uni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No kidding. We had the Flo-Jo's (some of the best unis EVER) for just 7 years I think (1990-97). We had the pinstripes for 8 (97-05). So this will now be our 8th season with the current style. We need a change after this year.

    Why they still haven't had a Flo-Jo retro night is beyond me. In January 2011, I was fortunate to snag a Reggie Miller Mitchell and Ness Flo-Jo off of some underground jersey site (that no longer exists) for only 40 dollars (I think they retail for 200). If it's a counterfeit then it's the best I've ever seen.
    I am in favor of wearing the flowjo as an alternate, I want the tennis ball back full time!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •