Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57

Thread: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

  1. #26
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,992

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bball, why don't you just state it as what you really mean. Pacers are content being contenders they really aren't interested in doing what is necessary to win it all.

    Plus your post I was responding to was in regards to not just this year.
    I get so tired of reading how this is basketball Siberia and that's why no big name FA's ever come here when there's ample evidence we don't pursue them anyway. Walsh's entire time here was using the MO that we'd not pursue high $$ FA's. And with some of the things we've learned about Simon, and add in Bird's odd departure and comments, I think the circumstantial evidence is fairly solid.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  3. #27

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, because that cap space allows us to pick up an amnestied power forward.

    But if we don't end up bidding on one, then I completely agree. That trade was pointless.
    We are going to bid. The only question is will we bid high enough?

  4. #28
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,755

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get that he's just a 26th pick....but if Miles isn't NBA Ready, I am sure that there are other Players that could have been drafted that could have contributed a lot sooner than later. The Team needs a quick infusion of talent that can come cheap.....drafting a Player like Miles that isn't ready to contribute and may not be ready to do so until the 2nd or 3rd year of his season doesn't make sense.
    Lets look at last years draft and see if any players drafted 26 or latter were in the regular rotaiton of a good team.

    26th - Jordan Hamilton
    27th - JuJuan Johnson
    28th - Norris Cole
    29th - Cory Joseph
    30th - Jimmy Butler

    I was going to list the second round picks but no need to, none of them were regular rotation player. So the only player was Norris Cole and he was borderline regular rotation

    2010 - which I believe was consdered a much better draft.
    26th - Quincy Pondexter
    27th - Jordan Crawford
    28th - Greivis Vasquez
    29th - Daniel Orton
    30th - Lazar Hayward

    OK I am still searching. I mean lance Stevenson was taken 40th and he might be a regular contributor this season in his third. Otherwise no one else has to this point.


    it is rare that a 26th pick and lower even lasts in the NBA let alone becaomes a regulr rotation player

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


  6. #29

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Because you don't always draft a player on his abilities, the point of the draft really is to get a player that improves your team, in a sense of gives your team a better chance to win. And that might not always be the best player at your choice.

    The pacers got Klee because he filled a need for the team not that he was the best player available.

    Hope this makes sense

  7. #30
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    I could be taking this the wrong way but the one part in that entire article that stuck out to me that made me cringe a little bit

    a team trying to reach the Eastern Conference finals.
    now if they meant that as the next step in progression on the way to the finals then that's all well and good but shouldn't that be "a team trying to reach the NBA Finals...

  8. #31
    Member MTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brentwood, TN
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    I am struggling with the natural desire to be 'happy' that we have made moves at all... but then skeptical as to whether the moves are the types of moves that get us going in the right direction. We still seem to be a true 'star' away from being legit. That star either needs to grow from within or somehow we need to find a way to get one.... and since that rarely happens in free agency, that means a trade. Also, we need to remember that David West is an expiring contract, so there is a question of what this team looks like in 2 years. I think the Dallas trade was meant to address that as well - to try to get some players in the similar salary length and age category to grow together.

  9. #32
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,532

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could be taking this the wrong way but the one part in that entire article that stuck out to me that made me cringe a little bit



    now if they meant that as the next step in progression on the way to the finals then that's all well and good but shouldn't that be "a team trying to reach the NBA Finals...
    I think that he meant the former...not the latter. It's been a step by step process.....make the Playoffs 2 years ago....make it too the 2nd round last season....the next step is to make it to the ECF.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  10. #33
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get so tired of reading how this is basketball Siberia and that's why no big name FA's ever come here when there's ample evidence we don't pursue them anyway. Walsh's entire time here was using the MO that we'd not pursue high $$ FA's. And with some of the things we've learned about Simon, and add in Bird's odd departure and comments, I think the circumstantial evidence is fairly solid.
    Define "pursue." We had both Kaman and Gordon in to Indiana. I'm not sorry we didn't offer crazy money to either one.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  11. #34
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Fans that aren't happy now will be the same ones lining up to buy a Gerald Green jersey when he wins the dunk contest again and the Pacers are leading the central.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #35
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by troyc11a View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are going to bid.
    You sure?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  13. #36
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,079

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could be taking this the wrong way but the one part in that entire article that stuck out to me that made me cringe a little bit



    now if they meant that as the next step in progression on the way to the finals then that's all well and good but shouldn't that be "a team trying to reach the NBA Finals...
    I don't think Zig Ziglar would like your goal either.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  14. #37

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    I will never understand why some people feel like we downgraded?
    DJ>>Collison.. Even if we kept Collison he was going to command GH type money.
    You can't tie 80+ Mil on players who bring the same type game to the team. Dj is a
    much better disher and a much better 3 point shooter.. Gerald Green>>Dhante.
    Might not be the leader Jones was, but certainly brings such a great game to the table.
    Iam brings a much better defensive game to the table then Lou.. He's much more taller and
    pretty damm athletic and for 4 mil! a year why not take the gamble. The market for
    big men is a damm expensive rate. Kwame just got singed! Kwame Brown.

    Our Bench will look like this..

    DJ-Lance-Green-Hans/Plum-Iam..


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HnwRfbJXiM

    raw baby.. Raw.

    That is damm good. People complain about our bigs, we don't need scoring with Dj-Lance-Green. Dude's could light it up..
    We all know Lance can play. It was just a matter of time. We all know that Lance is by far our best passer(pre-DJ).
    I really like how Plumlee is coming along. Super raw guy.. We are small market, we live off trades and growing our own players..
    That's how you compete with the big markets. Just look at the Rays... Last season we where all blessed with an exciting brand of basketball.
    I really really really enjoyed our games last year. So many years of failure.. Now just because we where legit last year, many have
    out of this world expectations. I really feel about our core staying together and competing. Hopefully Paul and Hibbert take that next step.
    Last edited by picasso; 07-13-2012 at 03:16 PM.


    By me ^^

  15. #38
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,079

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangerRanger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. The problem with our bench isn't that we don't have a go to scorer, or someone who can create their own shot. It's the fact we don't have a front court player that can score consistently.
    In order to improve the bench, I thoroughly believe we need a guy down low that can score the ball.
    I'd like to see some fiddling with the lineup that puts West in the second unit, or at least enough fiddling that we don't have the same problem of no low post scorer in the second unit.

    I think it's possible that West would be okay with it as long as he is finishing.

    If Ian is going to be our X-man, then he needs to play alongside Hibbert and West both. Plums can provide a few minutes a game as well, but shouldn't be in at the same time with Ian.
    .

    .

    .

    .


    “People talk about how quiet he [McKey] is, but he’s really been helpful. He gives a lot of insight to players in how to guard certain teams and what their weaknesses are. The whole team listens to him, and it makes my job a lot easier. Having players like him is what pro basketball is all about for me.” —Larry Brown

  16. #39
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think Zig Ziglar would like your goal either.
    lol that refernce is completely lost on me bud

  17. #40
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,801
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    So many are upset cause of the DC, Jones for Mahimni trade that was supposedly not needed to obtain Ian. Wonder how all these other teams fans feel where their teams are allowing high quality guys to just walk away with getting no return. Like a Mayo, Lee or Lou Williams. There are a load of these players where the teams are getting zero return. I realize it's a little different cause they are RFA's (now FA's) but couldn't they had dealt these players at the deadline for some kind of value or get something in a S&T. What about all the players that have team options and the teams are opting out and letting them walk. My point is, at least the Pacers got a return for DC. The return is a legit backup big and dumping Jones and Collison's contracts. Which, got us Augustin and Green. What if DC had an team option and the Pacers opted out and just let him walk and we was stuck with Jones. Teams letting their players walk is a sign that the owners are trying to dictate the market. Trying to get players on more of a FA market without giving up assets for non-star performers. So, I am very happy of the results our FO has done this off season thus far. I would like to see us get a 1 yr. 6mil contract before Hibbert and Hill are signed.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  18. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Like I said I kind of like what we did, I'm just not sure if this team is going to be better, I can't stop thinking of the Green signing and think "Kareem Rush" I understand the people are excited about his potential(I was few years ago) but at this point in his career I don't expect much from him, I like that we replaced DC with Augustin but I don't know how much better he is going to make the second unit and Mahinmi I think he is going to be decent but again he is not a difference maker, he is just a decent big that we can play 10-15 minutes a game.

    At the end of the day we only addressed one weakness(backup point guard that can create) but we ended up leaving 3 open(big man that can rebound and defend/SF that can play D/shoot creator off the bench) and opened another one(SG/SF defense).

  19. #42
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,295

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And exactly what should they be doing? Do you know a team out there that can give better value for our assets? How do you know that the FO didn't check every possible deal for their assets? please explain, I would like to be enlightened.
    Enlighten you? You've got to be joking. Pacers just gave away DC for nothing. Nothing. And then signed another undersized pg for more money. Ian was an UFA, so we all know the Pacers could have just signed him. Get something for DC than just a straight salary dump. I don't mind giving DJ away, I doubt he has much value, but I know DC has some value. There are teams that could use a good backup/starting point guard. I mean, at least get a future pick, even if it's just a 2nd rounder. Houston, what, got the 18th pick for Budinger. Give me a break.

    Oh brother, and then you throw the "you don't know if they looked for a deal". Of course I don't. I never claimed I did. I don't know any more than you. But c'mon, giving DC away just seems so idiotic.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  20. #43
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,801
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At the end of the day we only addressed one weakness(backup point guard that can create) but we ended up leaving 3 open(big man that can rebound and defend/SF that can play D/shoot creator off the bench) and opened another one(SG/SF defense).
    At the end of the day FO addressed:

    Hibbert > Resigned = win
    Hill > Resigned = win
    Amundson > Mahimni = win
    Jones > Green = win
    Collison > Augustin = win

    3 for 3 in the FA Market and was able to retain our 2 RFA's = 5 for 5...I'd call this a very successful week.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  21. #44
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,549

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Gee, how did I know THIS was coming? Pritchard made some good moves but ultimately Donnie screwed up.

    You can't get to the NBA Finals unless you get to the Conference Finals. Prepping to beat a team in the ECF does you no good of you end up 10th in the East.

    When will people realize that you can't just prep for the goal 3 steps ahead without making sure you climb those three steps?

    So many people think we only got where we did through luck - I think we did a damn good job of making sure we could AT LEAST get there again WITHOUT luck as a factor. How the Hell is that NOT improvement?



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  23. #45
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    If our bench has gone from Collison, Barbosa, Jones, Hansbrough, and Amundson to Augustin, Green, George, Hansbrough, and Mahinmi... I have to say I think we'll be noticeably better. So much bigger and much more athletic. We'll have a rim protector all 48 minutes, not just when Roy is playing.

    I'm not giddy, but I'm encouraged by this roster. Especially if Paul George makes a noticeable improvement.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  25. #46
    Member WhoLovesYaBaby?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    598
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by CreekShow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im happy
    I'm Happy too.

    Something had to be done to bring in some reliable bench help. I think it happened. With Chicago on the mend, I look for us to challenge seriously for the Central title. And I predict that we will continue to be ingored by PMS_ESPN

  26. #47

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    We basically wasted our cap, we have nothing left...

    We are basically Hawks 2.0 of the past 5 years, we wont get over the hump unless George morphs into McGrady 2.0 (very doubtful).

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to The Future For This Useful Post:


  28. #48
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,837

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Enlighten you? You've got to be joking. Pacers just gave away DC for nothing. Nothing. And then signed another undersized pg for more money. Ian was an UFA, so we all know the Pacers could have just signed him. Get something for DC than just a straight salary dump. I don't mind giving DJ away, I doubt he has much value, but I know DC has some value. There are teams that could use a good backup/starting point guard. I mean, at least get a future pick, even if it's just a 2nd rounder. Houston, what, got the 18th pick for Budinger. Give me a break.

    Oh brother, and then you throw the "you don't know if they looked for a deal". Of course I don't. I never claimed I did. I don't know any more than you. But c'mon, giving DC away just seems so idiotic.
    Nothing? It doesn't matter how many times you call Mahinmi "nothing", its simply not true. So back up centers that play solid defense and can score/rebound at a decent rate are nothing now? If we don't make that trade, we dont get Green and Augustin. Simple as that.

    Back up center was a huge weakness on this team all year. Roy only being able to play 30 mpg makes this even more of a glaring need. Miami exploited it badly. Mahinmi will be very valuable to this team.

    Its amazing how DC has gone from hated by everyone to completely overrated on this board. Darren Collison did not show improvement in his time here. He is not much of a point guard as he can't pass and his floor general skills are lacking. This idea that he is a legit starting PG in this league baffles me. If he is a legit starting PG, he wouldn't have lost his job to a combo guard! What value is there in a undersized scoring point guard with below average passing skills? Oh and he sucks at defending too. What the hell are we going to get out of that?!

    And whats even better is we replaced him with a better player! Augustin is a superior point guard.

    And trading Jones away, that wasn't to sweeten the deal with Dallas. That was a salary dump on our part. He doesn't have value. Which in turn lowers the value of DC. The notion that we traded something awesome for nothing is just bull ****. Its like we traded Paul George for Mahinmi instead of DC.

    That trade lead to signing Green and Augustin, which is an upgrade overall. DC/Jones for Augustin/Green/Mahinmi, every GM makes that move.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  30. #49
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,837

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoLovesYaBaby? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm Happy too.

    Something had to be done to bring in some reliable bench help. I think it happened. With Chicago on the mend, I look for us to challenge seriously for the Central title. And I predict that we will continue to be ingored by PMS_ESPN
    We should absolutely win the Central next year. Chicago can't get by without Rose that long

  31. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers Insider: Fans aren't happy, but Kevin Pritchard, Donnie Walsh are upgrading the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We should absolutely win the Central next year. Chicago can't get by without Rose that long
    They did it last year without Rose for must of the season...

Similar Threads

  1. Walsh in for Bird as Pacers prez; Pritchard GM [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 10:56 PM
  3. Kevin Pritchard traveling w/ Pacers?
    By Smoothdave1 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 10:50 AM
  4. Happy Birthday Donnie Walsh
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •