Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 276 to 298 of 298

Thread: DJ Augustin to Indy?

  1. #276
    Member pacers27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NWI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny Granger‏@dgranger33

    Really gonna miss DC and Dahntay...
    Just saw that too. Really nice gesture by Granger.
    PG24

  2. #277
    Member Smits Happens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Roswell, GA
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
    As @MikeWellsNBA reports, Indy has agreed to a 1-year deal with DJ Augustin. Contract is worth $3.5 million, source tells Y!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smits Happens For This Useful Post:


  4. #278
    Member pacers27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NWI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    As @MikeWellsNBA reports, Indy has agreed to a 1-year deal with DJ Augustin. Contract is worth $3.5 million, source tells Y!

    Details of deal as reported by Wojnarowski
    PG24

  5. #279

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    DAMN only 3.5 mil!!! THATS A STEAL!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  7. #280
    The Future! AB1077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Southeast Indy
    Age
    36
    Posts
    179

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    $3.5 is not too bad for one year. I am happy with the 3.5 for DJ and the 3/10 for Green. Good, solid, cost-effective pickups!

  8. #281

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Great contract. Basically we're paying a little more for an upgrade to DC.

  9. #282

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    DAMN only 3.5 mil!!! THATS A STEAL!!
    More than we would have payed Collison... and we don't have him locked up any longer...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  10. #283
    Gold Spidey PritchSlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    24
    Posts
    84

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only 1 year... wonder why...
    So when Lance has a breakout year, we won't have to worry about who gets backup PG minutes.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PritchSlap For This Useful Post:


  12. #284

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More than we would have payed Collison... and we don't have him locked up any longer...
    ya true... but DJ is better than DC.. IMO... plus we got rid of Dahntays contract while netting Gerald Green and Ian Mahinmi... great moves

  13. #285
    Expect Delays blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,810

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As @MikeWellsNBA reports, Indy has agreed to a 1-year deal with DJ Augustin. Contract is worth $3.5 million, source tells Y!

    Details of deal as reported by Wojnarowski

    So with a one year 3.5M contract, where does that put the Pacers in relation to the salary cap, prior to re-signing Hibbert and Hill? I'm specifically wondering whether we have enough to go after an amnestied player now like Brand.
    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to blanket For This Useful Post:


  15. #286
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Sweet
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  16. #287
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,026
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    DAMN only 3.5 mil!!! THATS A STEAL!!
    5.25 mill left to put in a offer for Scola or Brand, wonder if we could get a 2nd from the Bulls of something if they decide to trade for Howard...
    Why so SERIOUS

  17. #288

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by blanket View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So with a one year 3.5M contract, where does that put the Pacers in relation to the salary cap, prior to re-signing Hibbert and Hill? I'm specifically wondering whether we have enough to go after an amnestied player now like Brand.
    i think we have about 6 mil left.. correct me if I'm wrong

  18. #289

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    5.25 mill left to put in a offer for Scola or Brand, wonder if we could get a 2nd from the Bulls of something if they decide to trade for Howard...
    i would think scola would cost more than 2.5 mil.... but i can see us getting brand for that

  19. #290
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,026
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i would think scola would cost more than 2.5 mil.... but i can see us getting brand for that
    Where did u get 2.5, and Brand likely to get around 5 from Dallas, atleast that is what has been speculated
    Why so SERIOUS

  20. #291
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,122

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Pritch knows what he is doing.

  21. #292

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Almost would like to see DJ start and Hill come off the bench... let the starters benefit from DJ's pure point abilities and add more athleticism and scoring off the Bench with Hill.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  22. #293
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,026
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Almost would like to see DJ start and Hill come off the bench... let the starters benefit from DJ's pure point abilities and add more athleticism and scoring off the Bench with Hill.
    Not a pure point guard at all...
    Why so SERIOUS

  23. #294
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,730

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I'm not going to say augustin isn't better than collison, but a pure point guard he most definitely is not.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  24. #295

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    i would think scola would cost more than 2.5 mil.... but i can see us getting brand for that


    What teams are still under the cap that can bid on amnestied players?

  25. #296

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a pure point guard at all...
    Comparitively to george hill? I realize he's not Jason Kidd...
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  26. #297
    Flipped Off The Refs Larry Staverman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    515
    Mood

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    5.25 mill left to put in a offer for Scola or Brand, wonder if we could get a 2nd from the Bulls of something if they decide to trade for Howard...

    With news conference at 4 PM Friday to announce signings of Hill and Hibbert the Pacers will be out of cap room.

    Since Brand won't be awarded until 5 PM I believe that would take us out of the running for him or any other amnestied player unless they only had to have the cap space when they submitted a bid for Brand, if they did, before those signings.

    Looks like we are done with free agency except for room exception of about 2.5 million if we need it.

  27. #298
    Twitter: @SuprCityIndyFan PacerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indy's North Side
    Posts
    1,540

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: DJ Augustin to Indy?

    ‏@WojYahooNBA

    Houston has decided to use the amnesty provision on Luis Scola and will likely file with NBA on Friday, league sources tell Y! Sports.
    Id bot in a bid & then look to move Tyler.
    "Larry Bird: You are Officially On the Clock! (3/24/08)"
    (Watching You Like A Hawk!)

Similar Threads

  1. Augustin or Felton?
    By Trophy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:18 PM
  2. DJ Augustin
    By vnzla81 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 03:59 PM
  3. DJ Augustin at AS break
    By Thesterovic in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:41 PM
  4. Which PG would you rather have: J.Jack or DJ Augustin?
    By Anthem in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 07:13 PM
  5. Westbrook or Augustin
    By granger33 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 08:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •