Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 183

Thread: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

  1. #1

    Default (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    IND vs Bos 11 am est

    Really hope to see Lance perform well again and lets hope OJ finds his shot.

  2. #2
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,396

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Very little rest for our guys. Let's see how they respond today.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

  3. #3

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    great hustle lance

  4. #4
    Dutch Pacers Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Why isn't Pendergraph playing? He didn't play much yesterday either right? I'm too lazy to look it up...
    Yay, I don't know if we're going back to the play-offs!

  5. #5
    Member Kosmo Yagkoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Valpo
    Posts
    46

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacersgroningen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why isn't Pendergraph playing? He didn't play much yesterday either right? I'm too lazy to look it up...
    He could still be hurt.

  6. #6
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Lance hustling. Plumlee shouldn't have spun right, he had more room to his left to just put it up. What's a 40+inch vertical if you're not going to use it?
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacersgroningen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why isn't Pendergraph playing? He didn't play much yesterday either right? I'm too lazy to look it up...
    I'm going to assume that, after his very hard fall, he's out for the day. He landed hard, and on his tailbone, and didn't play after racking up 6 points and 7 boards against OKC.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  9. #8
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Nice scoop by OJ.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  10. #9

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    nice move by OJ

  11. #10
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Famous fumbles the ball out of bounds, but we keep possession. Like I've said before, it'd be nice if Jarrid Famous had the basketball IQ and intangibles to play league basketball. But he just doesn't. Makes me wonder about Plumlee, too, since he's not paying attention on the court, and making bad decisions. :facepalm:
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  12. #11
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Plumlee loses the bullet pass from Lance. Can't believe Vogel and the coaching and scouting staff got all hyped up with Professor Plumlee because he looked like "Jeff Foster 2.0". Too bad we needed someone a little more versatile than a "dirty work", "blue collar" player, with a moderate athleticism upgrade, which he doesn't even use. Not at all liking what I've seen from him so far. I know, it's just Summer League.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  13. #12
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Wow. Kramer makes a fast break even faster, takes a nice one-two step, and gets the layup.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  15. #13
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    WE DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER TALL WHITE GUY WHO'S JUST GOING TO JUMP INTO PLAYERS AND THROW THE BALL UP, HOPING TO GET A FOUL CALL. :smh: That last shot was pathetic! He didn't even TRY to use his vertical, athleticism, or anything. Dumblee's Basketball IQ <<<<<<
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  17. #14
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,486

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Plumlee has terrible hands.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  19. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dumblee's
    new official nickname

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozwalt72 For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Great jump stop and layup by Orlando Johnson. Attempting to gain redemption from his lacking play the other day. Kramer should have thrown an oop to Plumlee. But I'm digging Kramer's intensity. But intensity doesn't make the player.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  22. #17
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,562

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    How's Mavunga looked, he looked very polished offensively yesterday, had a little Al Jefferson to him. Appears athletically limited, but very nice offensive post footwork.

  23. #18
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Dumblee's hands are 9.5" by 9". He's seriously looking like a taller, less Psycho, just-as-vertigo'd Hansbrough.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  24. #19
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Ben Hansbrough quick to take the ball from John Gibson on that turnover. I don't like these Hansbrough boys. All too confident for a lack of ability.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  25. #20
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    "So [Ben] is like 'Little Psycho T'!" "I don't think he'd have a problem with that."

    Oh Jesus. Commentators are just retarded. He doesn't even have a T in his name! And he's not psycho! He's timid! Dumblee is just fumbling everything out there, except that last spin and hook shot. I hope he's mind-reading all my messages and trying to prove me wrong.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  26. #21
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Great fake and shot attempt by OJ, but got blocked from behind.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  27. #22
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    After a bad attempt at a steal, Plumlee took Melo low and made a great move.

  28. #23
    Member WhoLovesYaBaby?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    625
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WE DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER TALL WHITE GUY WHO'S JUST GOING TO JUMP INTO PLAYERS AND THROW THE BALL UP, HOPING TO GET A FOUL CALL. :smh: That last shot was pathetic! He didn't even TRY to use his vertical, athleticism, or anything. Dumblee's Basketball IQ <<<<<<
    Come on, slick. It's his second freaking game. If he is still doing this in say, three years, like Hansbrough, then you have a complaint.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to WhoLovesYaBaby? For This Useful Post:


  30. #24
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Obviously team defense is lacking here. This Gibson kid for Boston isn't afraid to take it to the hoop.

  31. #25
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,279
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/11/2012) IND vs BOS "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Miles has a dumb hair style for the NBA...
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. Replies: 217
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:28 PM
  3. Vegas "Post-Summer League" (Pacers mentioned)
    By imbtyler in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:41 PM
  5. NBA Summer League "Careers in Sports" Conference
    By underwave in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •