Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

  1. #1
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    I'd like to use this as the primary placement for all OFFICIAL news regarding any free agency signings or trades, for any teams, as of 12:01AM, July 11, 2012.

    No news as of yet, but hopefully, we can use this thread to separate the "rumors and speculation" from the real news.

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    Updates (as of 1:42pm 7/11/12)

    @johnschuhmann

    The Lakers have officially announced the acquisition of Steve Nash.
    Quote Originally Posted by @InsideHoops
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Denver #Nuggets re-sign Andre Miller: insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10442


    Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

    New free-agent development: G Jerryd Bayless has reached an agreement to sign with Memphis. Deal on course to be finalized later Wednesday


    Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

    Blake Griffin's five-year, $95M extension, soon to be signed now that annual moratorium on new biz is over, contains opt out after Year 4


    Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

    RT @KBergCBS: D-Will with Nets GM Billy King in Vegas signing five-year, $98.75M deal as we tweet (ANOTHER w/OPT-OUT AFTER YEAR 4)


    via HoopsHype:
    Goran Dragic (four years, $30 million) and Michael Beasley (three years, $18 million) agreed to terms with the Suns but are not expected to sign their contracts with Phoenix until the Gordon situation is resolved. Arizona Republic
    ^^^ not necessarily official, compared to the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by @ByTimReynolds
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The signings are complete. Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis are Heaters.
    UPDATES at 2:23PM

    Quote Originally Posted by InsideHoops
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The New Orleans Hornets announced today that they have acquired forward Ryan Anderson from the Orlando Magic in exchange for forward/center Gustavo Ayon.

    Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10444#ixzz20L2ACdQI
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideHoops
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday they have acquired point guard Kyle Lowry from the Houston Rockets for forward Gary Forbes and a protected future first-round draft choice.

    Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10446#ixzz20L5Qwchk

    UPDATED at 3:23PM


    Quote Originally Posted by @ESPNSteinLine
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In review, then: Sixers getting Dorell Wright; Warriors getting Jarrett Jack and originally GSW-bound Bosnian draftee Bavcic on way to Hornets
    Last edited by imbtyler; 07-11-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  3. #2

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    John Schuhmann‏@johnschuhmann

    The Lakers have officially announced the acquisition of Steve Nash.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    .

    Arash Markazi: Lakers officially announce they have acquired Steve Nash. Press conference tomorrow at Lakers practice facility which is located on Nash St

    Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz20HeqxpuB
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  6. #4
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,291

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    I can't freaking stand the lakers...and now, sadly enough, Nash.

    Why, Steve, WHY?!

  7. #5
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    .

    Mike Trudell: * @Steve Nash will fittingly wear No. 10 for the Lakers, the # reserved for great play makers in his beloved soccer.

    Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz20HfhOF8z
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  8. #6

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

    New free-agent development: G Jerryd Bayless has reached an agreement to sign with Memphis. Deal on course to be finalized later Wednesday
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  10. #7

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

    Blake Griffin's five-year, $95M extension, soon to be signed now that annual moratorium on new biz is over, contains opt out after Year 4
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  11. #8

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

    RT @KBergCBS: D-Will with Nets GM Billy King in Vegas signing five-year, $98.75M deal as we tweet (ANOTHER w/OPT-OUT AFTER YEAR 4)
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  12. #9

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Hawks just signed Lou Williams - per ESPN

  13. #10
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to use this as the primary placement for all OFFICIAL news regarding any free agency signings or trades, for any teams, as of 12:01AM, July 11, 2012.

    No news as of yet, but hopefully, we can use this thread to separate the "rumors and speculation" from the real news.

    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Would you consider editing your first post every day to create an updated list of who signs where? Thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you consider editing your first post every day to create an updated list of who signs where? Thanks
    Done. Updated with whatever information I could find as of yet. Still haven't found much else.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  16. #12
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Ray Allen will wear number 34 for Miami, Lewis number 9.






    Just in case you guys are jersey junkies like me.
    Last edited by Steagles; 07-11-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  18. #13
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: OFFICIAL 2012 Signings and Trades Thread

    Updated as of 3:23pm. Jarrett Jack going to Golden State, Dorrell Wright to Philly.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



Similar Threads

  1. Offseason Signings and Trades
    By xBulletproof in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. The Official Off-season 2012 Thread
    By Pacergeek in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 12:45 AM
  3. The Official Deron Williams 2012 Thread
    By pacergod2 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 03:51 PM
  4. It's official...signings delayed
    By indygeezer in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 07:06 AM
  5. The Official List of Trades Thread
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 02:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •