Thread: Colts will black out if not sold out.

Threaded View

Default Re: Colts will black out if not sold out.

There are no experts when it comes to predicting the outcome of future sporting events. One does not need any sort of work experience, training, or certification. It is a crap-shoot, which is why there are so many surprises in sports every single season because the "experts" are throwing darts against the wall.

Reggie Wayne had a great season with terrible QB play. The TE position has been improved. The o-line is no worse than it was last season. Jeff Saturday is over the hill and his loss is not significant.

The QB position has been significantly upgraded which is by far the most important position in the game. The Colts were close to winning several games with Kerry Collins and Curtis Painter at QB. Luck will be able to make the plays to win a few more games. Improving on 2-14 won't take much.

Oh, and did I mention that the head coach isn't a buffoon anymore? Game plans will be adjusted and the team will be prepared in every game.
    Last edited by hoosierguy; 07-14-2012 at 08:16 PM.