Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1619

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

  1. #1526

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Latest DX mock. There's still wild disparity in projections among various popular mocks, so I look for some major revisions over the next 48 hours.

    http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2013/

    First Round
    1 Nerlens Noel C
    2 Ben McLemore SG
    3 Otto Porter SF
    4 Alex Len C
    5 Victor Oladipo SG
    6 Trey Burke PG
    7 Anthony Bennett PF
    8 C.J. McCollum PG/SG
    9 Kentavious Caldwell-Pope SG
    10 Steven Adams C
    11 Cody Zeller PF/C
    12 Kelly Olynyk C
    13 Michael Carter-Williams PG
    14 Mason Plumlee C
    15 Shabazz Muhammad SF
    16 Shane Larkin PG
    17 Giannis Adetokunbo SF
    18 Sergey Karasev SF
    19 Reggie Bullock SF
    20 Tim Hardaway Jr SG
    21 Dennis Schroeder PG
    22 Gorgui Dieng C
    23 Rudy Gobert C
    24 Jamaal Franklin SG
    25 Allen Crabbe SG
    26 Lucas Nogueira C
    27 Jeff Withey C
    28 Isaiah Canaan PG
    29 Tony Mitchell PF
    30 Ricky Ledo SG

    Second Round
    1 Pierre Jackson PG
    2 Tony Snell SF
    3 Mike Muscala C
    4 Glen Rice SF
    5 Erick Green PG/SG
    6 Jackie Carmichael PF
    7 C.J. Leslie SF/PF
    8 Nate Wolters PG
    9 Archie Goodwin SG
    10 Livio Jean-Charles SF/PF
    11 Lorenzo Brown PG
    12 Erik Murphy PF
    13 Colton Iverson C
    14 Alex Abrines SG
    15 Marko Todorovic C
    16 Nemanja Nedovic PG/SG
    17 Ray McCallum PG
    18 Deshaun Thomas SF/PF
    19 Trevor Mbakwe PF/C
    20 Bojan Dubljevic PF/C
    21 Phil Pressey PG
    22 Myck Kabongo PG
    23 Peyton Siva PG
    24 James Ennis SF
    25 Augusto Cesar Lima PF
    26 Solomon Hill SF
    27 B.J. Young SG
    28 Grant Jerrett PF
    29 Joffrey Lauvergne PF
    30 James Southerland SF
    "I'd run through a brick wall for that man."
    - Roy Hibbert on playing for Coach Frank Vogel

  2. #1527
    Member MUpaceSIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    390

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Is anyone able to post the Chad Ford Mock Draft 6.0 with 1st and 2nd round picks?

  3. #1528
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,049

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Thinking towards next year, if we do not draft a point guard and re sign DJ to a 1 year contract, would Aaron Craft (Ohio State) be an idea. Not a great offensive player, but solid passer and best defender in the nation
    Smothered Chicken!

  4. #1529
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,973

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Q. I wanted to get your analysis of Erick Green of Virginia Tech. In a mock draft you see him going to the Wizards in the second round?


    FORD: Yeah, and he frankly is a guy that could also crack into the 20s. Very intriguing player that really didn’t come on until his senior season in the eyes of NBA scouts. By the way, you think, well, that’s a good thing, but scouts are always wary of seniors. And he’s a player that I think to me is a guy who really can score the basketball. The question is – is he a point guard or not?
    If it was clear he is a point guard, I think we would have been talking about him as high as 15, 14 in the Draft. I know there’s some interest there for some teams in the 20s like the Pacers, for example, at 23. The Jazz have liked him a little bit, the Clippers liked him a little bit at 25. I just don’t think he gets out of the first five picks in the 30s just because of the intriguing nature of what he did last year, and the efficiency with which he scored.
    He’s one of the players that I think is a sleeper in this Draft, one of those ones where we’re going to look back in a couple years and say how did that guy get into the second round.
    Counting down the days untill DJ Augustin's contract expires.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypnotiq For This Useful Post:


  6. #1530
    Smooth tadscout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Greenfield
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,838
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Q. The Pacers at 23 obviously are a team without pressing needs, at least in the starting lineup. They could use a scorer off the bench. Two parts: Number one, do you think there’s going to be anything at 23 draft wise that necessarily fits with them? And given that there may not be, how active do you expect them to be on the trade market and as part of that Danny Granger’s potential involvement in any of those discussions?
    FORD: They’re being active. They’ve looked at 23, and I think their general feeling is unless someone slips in the Draft that was an unexpected slider, the guys that they’re looking at are unlikely to even be rotation players for a team that’s going to contend for an NBA championship next year in the Pacers.
    When you look at 23, could this guy get on the floor in the Eastern Conference Finals? You have to start to ask some questions like that. And the answer is no, which means they’re going to have to go and address their bench with trades and free agency. They’re not going to really be able to address that with a draft, which means if they can trade it, I think they could trade it.
    If they can’t trade it, I wouldn’t be surprised at all for them to take one of these upside guys, whether it’s an international player that they can stash overseas or maybe a guy like an Archie Goodwin or a Ricky Ledo or someone that you can just say, look, we don’t expect anything out of this guy; we’ll work with him in the D League; we’ll try to get them better as a player, and we’ll come back and revisit this in a couple years.
    I don’t think they’ll make the mistake they made last year when they drafted Miles Plumlee, thinking, man, he’s 23, 24; he has an NBA body; he can come in and do something for us right away. And then the realization starts to come in that he’s not good enough; can’t put him on the floor right away.
    I typically think it’s a mistake that teams tend to make later in the first round because they know they don’t need a star; I just want to fit in a niche guy, but the niche guy isn’t good enough at the niche to really make it at the next level.
    I just think they’ll go a different direction this year in the draft because of that.

    LINK
    "George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tadscout For This Useful Post:


  8. #1531
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,862
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    I wouldn't be mad with Archie at #23 one bit. I think he is a steal in the 20s just need to be patient. All-star upside in the 20s is hard to find would like the pick. Totally agree on the comment about the niche guy.

  9. #1532
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,967

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tadscout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don’t think they’ll make the mistake they made last year when they drafted Miles Plumlee, thinking, man, he’s 23, 24; he has an NBA body; he can come in and do something for us right away. And then the realization starts to come in that he’s not good enough; can’t put him on the floor right away.
    I typically think it’s a mistake that teams tend to make later in the first round because they know they don’t need a star; I just want to fit in a niche guy, but the niche guy isn’t good enough at the niche to really make it at the next level.
    I just think they’ll go a different direction this year in the draft because of that.

    LINK
    Not that it's anything we didn't guess, but it's pretty sad that Plumlee is already being written off as a bust.

  10. #1533
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,076
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    10-15 games in


    in January

    In March

    March



    I loved him all year Really and still do. I hyped up Erick Green the same way all season. I also gave my man Jamaal Franklin a ton of praise. The only guy I really soured on who I liked early was Crabbe. I like he most of the year, but the more tape I watched the more I started to ask myself who does he guard? Also Mike Dixon kind of flamed out. A lot of guys who made impressions this year. It really was a fun year of basketball.
    U sound like u cooled a little in march... lol but yeah I got the point, I mean I feel the same way, crazy tools, ton of potential, Basketball IQ has to be in the bottom 4th of the draft... Also not sure he will be able to be a point, shooter first mentality really bad, careless with the ball, and didn't seem to find his teammates in good positions for assist last year. I think of we have a good assistant coach that can work with him fine, but since shaw is gone, I am not that enthused right now.
    Why so SERIOUS

  11. #1534
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,862
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    U sound like u cooled a little in march... lol but yeah I got the point, I mean I feel the same way, crazy tools, ton of potential, Basketball IQ has to be in the bottom 4th of the draft... Also not sure he will be able to be a point, shooter first mentality really bad, careless with the ball, and didn't seem to find his teammates in good positions for assist last year. I think of we have a good assistant coach that can work with him fine, but since shaw is gone, I am not that enthused right now.
    It's not that I cooled lol (we just turned out to be a contender). I just went in a mode where we need to get a guy that can play next year. I now am not going back to my original philosophy. I want the BPA that will be the best player for the next decade not just in the shorterm. I still have Archie as a top 10 talent in this draft. I want to win now, but we need the best player for the long term, and in that sense Archie will probably be the BPA available when we pick IMO. I still love him like I stated after the season I just wasn't sure the fit would be best here. Now I disagree we need the BPA.




    EDIT: listening to the BS report. Now Bill Simmons is taking my comp for CJ in Jason Terry SMH lol.

  12. #1535

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tadscout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Q. The Pacers at 23 obviously are a team without pressing needs, at least in the starting lineup. They could use a scorer off the bench. Two parts: Number one, do you think there’s going to be anything at 23 draft wise that necessarily fits with them? And given that there may not be, how active do you expect them to be on the trade market and as part of that Danny Granger’s potential involvement in any of those discussions?
    FORD: They’re being active. They’ve looked at 23, and I think their general feeling is unless someone slips in the Draft that was an unexpected slider, the guys that they’re looking at are unlikely to even be rotation players for a team that’s going to contend for an NBA championship next year in the Pacers.
    When you look at 23, could this guy get on the floor in the Eastern Conference Finals? You have to start to ask some questions like that. And the answer is no, which means they’re going to have to go and address their bench with trades and free agency. They’re not going to really be able to address that with a draft, which means if they can trade it, I think they could trade it.
    If they can’t trade it, I wouldn’t be surprised at all for them to take one of these upside guys, whether it’s an international player that they can stash overseas or maybe a guy like an Archie Goodwin or a Ricky Ledo or someone that you can just say, look, we don’t expect anything out of this guy; we’ll work with him in the D League; we’ll try to get them better as a player, and we’ll come back and revisit this in a couple years.
    I don’t think they’ll make the mistake they made last year when they drafted Miles Plumlee, thinking, man, he’s 23, 24; he has an NBA body; he can come in and do something for us right away. And then the realization starts to come in that he’s not good enough; can’t put him on the floor right away.
    I typically think it’s a mistake that teams tend to make later in the first round because they know they don’t need a star; I just want to fit in a niche guy, but the niche guy isn’t good enough at the niche to really make it at the next level.
    I just think they’ll go a different direction this year in the draft because of that.

    LINK
    Ford gave one of those broad based answers with no particular insight or useful information. The Pacers might go international, take a flyer on a project, or draft Erick Green or Canaan. So if either one of these happens he's right. Ford is just like the rest of us who won't know what the Pacers do until it happens.

  13. #1536

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Not that it's anything we didn't guess, but it's pretty sad that Plumlee is already being written off as a bust.
    That's not going to make some posters happy to read this. Using him as trade sweetner doesn't look promising.

  14. #1537

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    I bet we draft Bullock is he's available, he had his 7th workout today, we could possibly trade up

  15. #1538
    Member pacergod2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    2,886
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    The thing with drafting Plumlee as a safe pick who can contribute hopefully earlier is not that he comes in right away, but that he can give you solid minutes on a contender by his third year, which is when he enters his prime (26yo). I think Ford has a great point about going for the biggest upside now not because we made a mistake before (as he suggests), but that there needs to be balance between taking upside guys and more stable picks. It's the same reason you don't draft the same position every year. There has to be roster balance.

    No center just comes into the league and gives you All-Star productivity. Even the guys picked in the top five take a couple years to put it all together. I always like to see where bigs are in their third year. You see either a ton of growth and an upward development or a guy who will never fulfill their talent. And guys progress differently across their skill sets while in development, so I could see Plumlee come in when minutes are opened up next year, but if we see progress in his man to man post defense, he could earn more minutes. If he comes in and knocks down a few mid range shots then he might see more time like Pendergraph did this year. I would like to see a "balance the roster" move with 23 whether it is to take a high upside guy or trade the pick. Sorry if I went a little too Plumlee here.
    "Your course, your path, is not going to be like mine," West says. "Everybody is not called to be a multimillionaire. Everybody's not called to be the president. Whatever your best work is, you do it. Do it well. … You cease your own greatness when you aspire to be someone else."

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to pacergod2 For This Useful Post:


  17. #1539
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,973

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet 7m
    Sources have indicated Spurs may have a promise with Erick Green at 28. #draftrumor
    Counting down the days untill DJ Augustin's contract expires.

  18. #1540
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,584

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet 7m
    Sources have indicated Spurs may have a promise with Erick Green at 28. #draftrumor
    Of course they do...bc they draft good players. The spurs just get it (understatement of the year)

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  20. #1541
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,189

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet 7m
    Sources have indicated Spurs may have a promise with Erick Green at 28. #draftrumor
    Spurs always get the late 1st round steal. No surprise here.

  21. #1542

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet 7m
    Sources have indicated Spurs may have a promise with Erick Green at 28. #draftrumor
    Means we need to take him at 23

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  23. #1543
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,866

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet 7m
    Sources have indicated Spurs may have a promise with Erick Green at 28. #draftrumor
    If this is true....then I am not one bit surprised. Players like Green don't get out of the beginning of the 2nd round. If u want him, u reach for him.....but given the marginal difference in talent between the 20s to mid 30s picks.....i dont feel like we would be reaching at the 23rd spot if we picked Green.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  24. #1544
    Member Wage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    411

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not that it's anything we didn't guess, but it's pretty sad that Plumlee is already being written off as a bust.
    That's not what Ford was saying. He was pointing out that it is unrealistic to expect ANY player drafted at the end of the first round to be prepared to come in as a rookie and give quality minutes to a championship level team. No matter how NBA ready you think a guy is, he probably isn't THAT ready. He is saying that people who expect us to draft our 2nd string point guard at pick #23 should adjust their expectations, and that we would probably be better off solving that problem via FA or trade, and drafting an upside guy in the hopes he can pan out somehwere down the road.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wage For This Useful Post:


  26. #1545
    Smooth tadscout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Greenfield
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,838
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not what Ford was saying. He was pointing out that it is unrealistic to expect ANY player drafted at the end of the first round to be prepared to come in as a rookie and give quality minutes to a championship level team. No matter how NBA ready you think a guy is, he probably isn't THAT ready. He is saying that people who expect us to draft our 2nd string point guard at pick #23 should adjust their expectations, and that we would probably be better off solving that problem via FA or trade, and drafting an upside guy in the hopes he can pan out somehwere down the road.
    Very much agreed!

    Most of us love OJ but he hit the rookie wall, and he hit it hard.

    I remember when some here thought Perry Jones III was going to contribute last year with OKC... just saying don't get hopes up to high for our pick to be a player we rely on next year... It's really rare to see a player drafted in the 20's (and later) contribute to a contender right away, especially in the playoffs.
    "George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to tadscout For This Useful Post:


  28. #1546
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,862
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    I should probably start next years thread and post it there. But the FIBAu19 starts tomorrow. Tons of talent in that event. I like Elfrid Payton, I discovered him why watching Tony Mitchell this year. Long lanky pg who defends his spot and rebounds the ball. He is still pretty raw, but I look forward to seeing how he does in a FIBA setting. He will be a junior next year I look forward to seeing if he improves has tons of talent. He is super young he started college at 17. Love his skills though. I know I will be lobbing for him and Raysheed Jordan, both are my kind of pgs. Elite athletes and defend the hell at of their man. Payton reminds me a lot of Rondo.

    Saric who withdrew from the draft (was top 5 on many teams boards) is playing for Croatia. Tons of talent on every roster. My favorite international prospect Dante Exum is still hurt, but I believe will play so Im pretty excited.

    Tech's Trey Lyles is playing for CAN they are going to be a force in a few years.

    for USA Harrel from Louisville and my favorite pg last year Marcus Smart is playing. Also an elite 2014 recruit in Okafor and a potential top 5 pick in next years draft Aaron Gordon


    Ill be watching the stream tomorrow pretty stoked

    http://prague2013.fiba.com/
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 06-26-2013 at 05:37 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  30. #1547
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,253

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But the FIBAu19 starts tomorrow. Tons of talent in that event.
    I'm intrigued by Andrey Desyatnikov. Born in 1994 and already approaching 7'3. I don't know if he's going to get a lot of PT but I'm looking forward to it.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  31. #1548

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I should probably start next years thread and post it there. But the FIBAu19 starts tomorrow. Tons of talent in that event. I like Elfrid Payton, I discovered him why watching Tony Mitchell this year. Long lanky pg who defends his spot and rebounds the ball. He is still pretty raw, but I look forward to seeing how he does in a FIBA setting. He will be a junior next year I look forward to seeing if he improves has tons of talent. He is super young he started college at 17. Love his skills though. I know I will be lobbing for him and Raysheed Jordan, both are my kind of pgs. Elite athletes and defend the hell at of their man. Payton reminds me a lot of Rondo.


    Ill be watching the stream tomorrow pretty stocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm intrigued by Andrey Desyatnikov. Born in 1994 and already approaching 7'3. I don't know if he's going to get a lot of PT but I'm looking forward to it.
    Both you guys need a girl friend.

  32. #1549
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,754

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xIndyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both you guys need a girl friend.
    girlfriend schmirlfriend! BASKETBALL IS LIFE!!!
    follow me @TruenoPanda - lets talk Pacers!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornReady For This Useful Post:


  34. #1550
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,253

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012-2013 NBA draft prospects thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xIndyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both you guys need a girl friend.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

Similar Threads

  1. Who Stays? Who Goes? 2012-2013.
    By WhoLovesYaBaby? in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 12:25 PM
  2. 2012 NBA draft prospects thread
    By pacer4ever in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:08 PM
  3. International prospects for the 2012 NBA Draft
    By Nuntius in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 08:11 AM
  4. 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
    By Trophy in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 403
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:32 PM
  5. Reach in 2012 or wait until 2013
    By Really? in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •