Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
I dont like Harrow at all Elijah is meh for me will be a good change of pace guy at the NBA level a team like Minney could use him to back up Rubio. I think Archie will be a pg at the NBA level I like him a lot. He is like a bigger Eric Bledsoe freak athlete and plays a million mph which is good and bad. I love the effort he plays with on both ends. My guess is he is the pg that devlopes well under Cal. Archie will be a kid I follow closely he is a great guard.

The 2 kids I really like at the pg spot are Ray McCallum at Detroit he has the tools and has been well coached I look forward to seeing if he has improved this year. I think he will be a solid pro. I also like Mike Dixon as a backup but he just got suspended by Mizzu.

I really like UK's backup C Willie Cauley-Stein he is still raw but kids gonna be really good I like his tools for the NBA. He will be a guy whos tape early on and in March will be a night and day difference. I have a few others who I like so far but Willie has impressed me the most from the Frosh I have seen so far.
I liked Harrow some when he was at NC State, really quick dynamic guard, I expect that he has gotten better under a year of Cal, but we will see soon and yeah it would not surprise me if Goodwin played a little point and really showed out, I like his game all around.

I have seen Ray some, have not really watched Dixon or Cauley-Stein, but I will keep a eye out.