Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 223

Thread: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

  1. #1
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Starting this up for those of us who will be watching. Perry Jones III vs. Miles Plumlee.

    Let's get it.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  2. #2
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    I'll be watching Reggie Jackson.

    Can we please get this guy already? He'd be a great backup for us, and then the Pacers could move DC...Houston, I think needs some point guard help, and they have a ton of PF. I can smell a nice trade!

    And I'll of course be checking PJIII and Plumlee. Plumlee didn't wow me but he did at least throw some dunks down off some nice passes from Lance. Lou would have tried to lay those up.

    Really want to see how Lance and OJ adjust today.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    I missed the Lance-Plumlee dunks, but Lou would've dunked a few.

    I'll be watching RJ too. I like Jackson a lot, and was hoping we'd get him last year. I'd love to pick him up, and get rid of DC. Way better defender, nice size, athletic, long arms.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Gotta put those DOWN, Jeff! That was a good hustle play, though. Hansbrough would have jumped up, pumped the ball, drawn the foul, and landed angrily, ball still in hand, aggravated to have been fouled.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    HOLY ****!! Reggie Jackson just posterized Plumlee! That was a sick dunk!!
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  9. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Pendergraph doesn't defend picks well.

  10. #7
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HOLY ****!! Reggie Jackson just posterized Plumlee! That was a sick dunk!!
    All the more reason the Pacers need to get this guy.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  11. #8
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Robert Vaden looks good to me, and OJ is playing physically!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #9
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    GREAT D for the shot clock violation!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Member BigAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    22
    Posts
    73
    Mood

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    It really bothers me that a lot of times it looks like Plumlee doesn't know where the ball is, both on offense and on defense.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigAndy For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Lance with the WONDERFUL pass! WOW a bucket too!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    836
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Lance is really shining in this league so far this summer....

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    PJ3 definitely showing the critics that his motor isn't really a problem. He's hustling and pushing tempo and playing hard. If he can step it up for Summer League, he should be fine in the regular season.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  21. #14
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Lance with 3 assists already. Wow.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  22. #15
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    836
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Plumlee just got a bit more respect rockin that Peyton Manning haircut....

  23. #16
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    That M Rogers dude sucks. He got blocked on a jump shot out at the top of the key. No lift at all. He wants to challenge Hans to see who can get blocked the most.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  24. #17
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    PJ3 spinning, knocking Matt Rogers off his feet, and hitting the shot. Wowzers. This game will just disappoint me further from realization that we passed him up for the guy who just fumbled the ball on an easy pass, obviously traveled, and missed a side-fading shot at the buzzer, which he held too long.

    I don't think I'm gonna like Plumlee that much...
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  26. #18
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    836
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Nice block by OJ....

  27. #19
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    OJ with the shotblock!
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  28. #20
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    836
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Who is that #22 that is guarding PJ3?? He's floppin all over the damn place....

  29. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Stephenson playing like he's got something to prove. Plumlee doesn't seem as engaged.

  30. #22
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Ben Hansbrough just killed that three point shot.

    "Think Tyler can shoot it that deep?"
    "Probably not!"

    Hell no.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  31. #23
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    DOWNTOWN lol

  32. #24

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    I think Lance best position is backup pg He is so much more assertive then I've ever seen dc

  33. #25

    Default Re: (7/10/2012) IND vs OKC "Orlando Summer League" Official Gamethread

    Anyone else having "technical difficulties" on the league pass broadband?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 217
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:28 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:27 PM
  3. Vegas "Post-Summer League" (Pacers mentioned)
    By imbtyler in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:41 PM
  5. NBA Summer League "Careers in Sports" Conference
    By underwave in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •