Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32

Thread: Pacers talking to Asik?

  1. #26
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,542

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers talking to Asik?

    This is a classic case of "kicking the tires". As long as we have the option to match whatever offer Roy recieves, we will not waste 8mil on a center when that money can be used on a Point guard or additional wing help. If all else fails well sign a decent to good back up big using MLE money.

  2. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers talking to Asik?

    Adrian Wojnarowski (wojyahoonba) on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
    Rockets have reached agreement with Omer Asik on a three-year, $25.1 million contract, league source tells Y! Sports.
    $8.4M per.

  3. #28
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,109

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers talking to Asik?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There goes that idea lol. Can't say I'm terribly disappointed

  4. #29
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Now we need to pay Roy.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  6. #30
    Member granger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: Pacers talking to Asik?

    Smart move Morey. first year 5m second 5m third 14m, makes it hard for Bulls to match. But watch out, they are gona match it. Bulls might not be that smart but they know what Asik can brings to team. They ll amnestie Boozer sooner or later.

  7. #31
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers talking to Asik?

    Quote Originally Posted by granger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smart move Morey. first year 5m second 5m third 14m, makes it hard for Bulls to match. But watch out, they are gona match it. Bulls might not be that smart but they know what Asik can brings to team. They ll amnestie Boozer sooner or later.
    I bet they do, because they can add onto the cap so they can acquire a 2 later on by trading Boozer or another player.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  8. #32
    Member granger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: Pacers talking to Asik?

    Quote Originally Posted by granger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I m telling you all guys, as Turk, who has been watching Asik for long time since he become Pro in our league, his defence far far superior then Roy obviously (man,help,pNr whatever). But also he is better then Roy those aspects; team player, doesnt ***** doesnt moan whatever the role he given, protect the rim whoever attacking, non-stop motor, agile, quick.. I know Bulls fans crying like, he doesnt have offence waa why Rockets offering that much money to him waa, but he actualy as a guy who start playing ball later then everybody, he made some nice improvment on his touch around basket and has couple of go to post moves. But they never give him ball on Bulls, I belive they just want to show him as limited rim protector, but as you see there are some clever scouts and GM's in this league. He is gona worth every penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by granger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They can have him. Never been fan of Roy. Taj Gibson or Omer Asik would give that production if they had same role and same touches.
    Damn Pacers

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granger For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Scalabrine takes Asik's spot for Bulls in Game 5 [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:10 PM
  2. Source: Bulls' Asik (leg) likely done for season [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
  3. No shootaround: Bulls' Asik (leg) game-time call [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:50 PM
  4. Bulls' Asik day to day with muscle injury in leg [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:50 PM
  5. OTL talking Pacers
    By pwee31 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •