Thread: Why Miles Plumlee deserves a chance

Threaded View

Default Why Miles Plumlee deserves a chance

I know we were ALL stunned at first but I think this guy really deserves a chance. I truly believe he is Jeff Foster 2.0. He only played 20 min a game on a very talented Duke team while only claiming 8.6% (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Miles-Plumlee-5261/) of Dukes offensive possessions. So lets say Duke gets 2 possessions every minute. 20 x 2=40, 40 x 0.086. So he was involved on the offensive end on 3.44 possessions in his 20 min of playing time. He averaged 6 pts 7 rbs while barely getting the ball. He is a BIG body and has good athleticism for his size. He is an excellent rebounder especially on the offensive end. He could have really helped out against the Heat last postseason. When Hibbert went out of the game we go "Plumleed" on the glass. He will likely be our back up center and looks like a pretty good one to me. We play in the Orlando Summer League July 9th-13th and he will be there. We can see what this guys is capable of. He deserves a chance.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked