Thread: Anyone watching Mike & Mike in the Morning?

Hybrid View

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Anyone watching Mike & Mike in the Morning?

I've been listening to these guys kiss Sterns a$$ all morning. It's getting irritating. Especially Greenberg who comes out and says, 'I applaud David Stern.' Golic has been just as bad.

Stephen A. Smith says that he thinks Jackson should also have a season suspensions, but what I'm wondering is what happened to what he was saying Friday night about the players protecting themselves and how they shouldn't get much of a suspension? It seems to me that all these analysts are attaching themselves to Stern's a$$.

And the worst thing was Dick Vital saying that David Stern has been the best NBA commissioner in the last 2 decades. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't David Stern been the only NBA commissioner in the last 2 years?

Default Re: Anyone watching Mike & Mike in the Morning?

I listened on the way in - I agree that Jax should have gotten the worst of it - but no one should have gotten more tna 40 games.

Lost in all of this - I continue to ask - was Jermaine just suspended for that one punch? Of the guy on the floor?
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

Quote Originally Posted by homedoggie
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been listening to these guys kiss Sterns a$$ all morning. It's getting irritating. Especially Greenberg who comes out and says, 'I applaud David Stern.' Golic has been just as bad.

Stephen A. Smith says that he thinks Jackson should also have a season suspensions, but what I'm wondering is what happened to what he was saying Friday night about the players protecting themselves and how they shouldn't get much of a suspension? It seems to me that all these analysts are attaching themselves to Stern's a$$.

And the worst thing was Dick Vital saying that David Stern has been the best NBA commissioner in the last 2 decades. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't David Stern been the only NBA commissioner in the last 2 years?
    David Stern was elected commissioner of the NBA in February 1984.
    [edit=94=1101133340][/edit]

The same year he gave Vernon Maxwell a 15-game suspension for going into the stands.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Maxwell was in 1995 - 10 games

Heywoode says... work hard man.