Thread: Artest interview

Default Artest interview

Tonight on my way back from a business/personal trip to NYC, I was flipping through the stations and stopped on one that had decent music. All of the sudden the DJ cuts the music off and claims that he's got Ron on the phone!

So after a few seconds of him going, Ron are you there, Ron are you there, He comes on. I was thinking WOW a Ron interview. But sadly I quickly realized that he was calling because his music group, Allure, was in the studio and they wanted him to call in. They did, though, touch on the subject of the incident. He of course said that he didn't want to talk about the specifics for legal reasons. But he did thank Indiana, the fans, and the team for the the support that they are giving him. Especially Jackson and O'neal's help during the fight.

He then went on some tirade about overcoming any obstacle with everything he had, including his punches.

I thought that he was going to say that he was sorry about what had transpired, but he didn't.

What a sad event for the Pacers organization. I am so upset. What can we do now? I don't even know where they are going from here.

Should I cancel my League Pass subscription? Or should I keep it and watch us loose game after game?

After reflecting on the incident over and over, I thought that Ron was going to be banned from the game and Jackson was going to be suspended for the rest of the year. I'm glad I was wrong.

What upsets me the most is that Reggie's illustrious career has to end with this. No championship, no ring, just a horrible incident.

[edit=164=1101107351]typo[/edit]
    [edit=164=1101137313]change title[/edit]

Default Re: Everyone

Anyone care?