Thread: Christmas Day

Banned

Default Christmas Day

Christmas Day is the day Ben "the little *****" wallace and the Pistons come to Conseco.

Do you think that Wallace will suit up for that game, considering the heated emotions that will be associated with that game? I would think it is possible that Ben the ***** might come up with a sudden injury prior to that game.

If Ben the ***** does play, what will be the fans reaction to him. Speaking for myself, I hope it is as bad as it possibly could be....right up to the point, but not crossing the line, of acting like the idiot savage retards who attend Piston games in Detroit.

Did you see Ben the ***** with his little "let me at him" act while Ron was lying on the scorers table. He threw that towell had to be restrained. He acted like Mr. tough and he really wanted a piece of Ron. But as soon as the melee started and Ron was fair game, where was Ben the *****? I don't know where Ben the ***** was, bit Bens fat tub-of-***** brother was up in the crowd throwing punches at Freddy. Where was "Ben the *****"?

And now Ben the ***** is telling reporters that he didn't start anything, and he was just playing the game.

Pacer fans must send a message to David dumbass Stern and Ben the ***** on Christmas Day. They have to express their outrage to Stern and their disgust toward Ben the *****.

What Ben the ***** started incited the Piston fans to do what they did. Ben the ***** is responsible for the melee starting. Stern the dumbass should have given Ben the ***** at least 30 games.

canyoufeelit

Default Re: Christmas Day

I don't know what you're suggesting...
    [edit=44=1101086480][/edit]

canyoufeelit

Throw candy canes at the DeTOILET players?
    [edit=44=1101086543][/edit]

t-Bone

btown- this is exactly what should be done! I am serious on this one. I am going to make a suggestion that everyone voices ideas and opinions on some type of boycott. The game is on ABC. If we could get ABC to make mention of it or show even a couple second clip of it on national tv it would be worth it.

sweabs

I think it would be cool for everyone to have signs in the crowd that said something to Stern........

canyoufeelit

Start up a "Free Artest" chant?

Don't see what boycotting would help. Would just hurt the pacers organization even more.

But it would send a message to **** FACE that we don't like it as an organization.

I am ALL for this boycott.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Actions speak louder than words, and the action is much harder to do too. The boycott idea ain't happening; sorry to bust your bubble.

ews

Hi all, let me qualify my statements by stating that I live in Michigan and I am a Pistons fan. That being said I grew up idolizing Reggie Miller and hence have been a Pacer fan all my life as well. While we're going to differ on who is mostly at fault, what we need Christmas day is a good solid game between these teams. Without a doubt the Pistons know they are going to get hit by some debris. But if any of them go into the stands, they need the same punishment as Artest. We've had several days of complete harrasment of the Pistons fans, there is no reason to bring this type of media scrutiny on yourselves.

Besides, a boycott would only hurt the Pacers organization (not to mention our home court advantage). We should all go out and support the boys. We should shout and holler all night long.

And everyone in the building should be wearing a Ron Artest jersey.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ews
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all, let me qualify my statements by stating that I live in Michigan and I am a Pistons fan. That being said I grew up idolizing Reggie Miller and hence have been a Pacer fan all my life as well. While we're going to differ on who is mostly at fault, what we need Christmas day is a good solid game between these teams. Without a doubt the Pistons know they are going to get hit by some debris. But if any of them go into the stands, they need the same punishment as Artest. We've had several days of complete harrasment of the Pistons fans, there is no reason to bring this type of media scrutiny on yourselves.
    In the risk of double-posting...

Without a doubt, everyone knows that debris-throwing is gnerally reserved for Det-RIOT and sometimes Philly.

The Pacers' fans won't stoop that level of classlessness.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

"David dumbass Stern and Ben the *****" Thats like a natural duo
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

"what we need Christmas day is a good solid game between these teams" Are you kidding us??? We are probably going to get MURDERED on the court. We just lost options 1, 2 and 3!!!
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I disagree with a Boycott , We should support our team and make it so loud in Conseco that the Pistons can't think. You guys seen what the crowd did last night for in the Orlando game , there is no Rule that says we can't heckle and boo them into headache's.

If I see a Pacers fan throw anything at a Detriot player I will personally kick there *** , let's show people were better than that and not stoop to there level.

I dunno if there is ticket's left but I urge all the Pacers fans to buy up any ticket's so detriot fans can't come to the game

Make up signs , wear Artest Jersey's I don't care but let's not bow down to the same treatment we got in Detriot.

We need to produce Free Artest shirts, and get everyone in the stadium wearing them. How awesome would that be. Just hand them out to anyone who would take one. Make them bright yellow or orange, something that sticks out.

However, it'd be difficult to find anyone with the funds to do that, or the ability to get away from family that day. I know I don't have either.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    We need to produce Free Artest shirts, and get everyone in the stadium wearing them. How awesome would that be. Just hand them out to anyone who would take one. Make them bright yellow or orange, something that sticks out.

However, it'd be difficult to find anyone with the funds to do that, or the ability to get away from family that day. I know I don't have either.
    Nice Idea ..Email the Pacers About it

Sure they might say no , but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Mood

FUDS on the front
    "Free Artest" on the back
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

fuds?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Mood

F*** You David Stern
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Grey

Quote Originally Posted by TheSauceMaster
    If I see a Pacers fan throw anything at a Detriot player I will personally kick there *** , let's show people were better than that and not stoop to there level.
    I'm happy to see that some Pacer fans realize that the actions of a few people don't speak for the entire group.

Hopefully you'll take notice of the 20,000+ Pistons fans who did act civilized at the Palace on Friday night. In case you missed them, I still have the game on tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey
    I'm happy to see that some Pacer fans realize that the actions of a few people don't speak for the entire group.

Hopefully you'll take notice of the 20,000+ Pistons fans who did act civilized at the Palace on Friday night. In case you missed them, I still have the game on tape.
    But i guess at least half of those fans thought, after hearing the news that Artest is out for the season, "hey good news this will be make our ride to the finals even easier" That makes them ..
    Proud owner of 'Dutch Pacers'

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

It would be great to get a 'Free Artest' chant going during the game on live television. It would also be nice to get a 'Stern Sucks' chant going, but he'd probably suspend the city of Indianapolis for a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey

In all due respect, most of the fans that acted "civilized" were a result of being too far away from the altercation to be able to participate. After all, you can only throw beer, drinks, cups, popcorn and chairs so far.

[edit=33=1101132545][/edit]
    I would rather be the hammer than the nail

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Someone please explain to me how boycotting a game in Indianapolis sends a message to the Pistons?

That'd kind of be like protesting Detroit fan actions by throwing bottles at yourself.

Here's what I think - for the March 25th game, thousands of Pacer fans go to Detroit. After the national anthem, stand up and walk out of the arena. Calmly, quietly, and peacefully.

You gotta figure the tickets for that game will be sold anyway (wanna bet they're sold out now?), so the physical protest - and you better believe it'll be televised - would send a clear message.

Come back in during the second quarter and watch the rest of the game ... no one will notice ...

For the game in Indy on Christmas, Pacer fans should be unfailingly polite and gracious to any Detroit fan attending. Butter don't melt in our mouths. We should not boo the Pistons (well, except maybe for Ben). Show the league that Indy has some class.

Doubt if that'll happen, and if I'm the Simons I have all possible security laid on for that game, but wouldn't it be nice.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh