Thread: Wow (I just heard about this)

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Wow (I just heard about this)

Here is my weekend.

Friday
    Half day at school! woo!
    Camping starts at six, no electronic equipment. Basically cut off from outside world. All is fine and dandy.

Saturday
    I go out and play some football with the troop and another troop from in another campsite. Get all sore. Make some dump cake. Eat some turkey. Talk around the fire. Ready to back to home. All basic camping in november stuff

Sunday
    Get home and wow. just wow. I miss two of the most important pacer games in the history of the franchise and my favorite players other than freddie are gone for half or all of the year. Hooray. The first two games i miss all season. and look what happens. OH MY GOD! WE TOTALLY ****ED UP! I'm not saying that the piston fans are all fine because i'm pissed at them. also David stern is a ****ing prick. but back to my point. Artest is over as a pacer. I love the mans game but there comes a point where you have to sever ties and the time is now. I'm sorry for the lack of grammatical skill in that post. And for cursing like a sailor.

I saw Saved! which i would recommend to everyone that isn't a uptight ultra right wing conservative on the bright side.

oh and ****
    [edit=12=1101103114][/edit]

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Wow

oh and did i mention.. That at least the colts are awesome. it makes me feel a teensy bit better.

Default Re: Wow (I just heard about this)

Pig...life as a Pacer fan is going to suck for the next few months.

Default Re: Wow (I just heard about this)

Well, I guess we know who to blame now!

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden