Thread: Where to watch tomorrow's game in Indy?

Default Where to watch tomorrow's game in Indy?

Does anyone know where I could go and watch the game tomorrow. The TV listing says NBALP (league pass) so the Atlanta station may be showing it (Fox?) and not TBS? Asking for restaurant somewhere on preferably northside of Indy. Thanks.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Old as Dirt

Default Re: Where to watch tomorrow's game in Indy?

According to my list you can watch on Ch 630 FSO on Direct TV. Hope they are right.

You can try here:

Daddy Jacks (bar attached to Kona Jacks)
    9419 N. Meridian St.
    (317) 843-1609

They always seem to have games on when I'm in town. I would hope they have LP.

You can try here:

Daddy Jacks (bar attached to Kona Jacks)
    9419 N. Meridian St.
    (317) 843-1609

They always seem to have games on when I'm in town. I would hope they have LP.
    Thanks. That is 5 minutes from my office. It's definitely worth a try. I appreciate your input.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

There has to be a sports bar or two up in that area as well. I've just been there a few times when I'm in town and they always have games on. Call 'em and see I guess.